Somehow I feel like WW will not wake up but GS was hopeful so he made the characters CY and XY have a happy ending  whereby CY wakes up.

mblgoh:

Somehow I feel like WW will not wake up but GS was hopeful so he made the characters CY and XY have a happy ending  whereby CY wakes up.

This is a very high chance guess. Since viewers are more attached to XY and CY so it is better to have a he for them

I have finished watching the epilogue yesterday. Happy ending. I have also finished watching My Unicorn Girl. Sub is poorly done but acting is good. 

mblgoh:

I have finished watching the epilogue yesterday. Happy ending. I have also finished watching My Unicorn Girl. Sub is poorly done but acting is good. 

Oh the epilogue is out... I checked last night hut didn't see it. Anyway I was occupied by love and redemption and maiden holmes... so maybe catch it tonight. Unicorn girl I couldn't get pass the first ice hockey game lol

How’s Maiden Holmes? I have heard it’s good. I have started on Marry Me.  Yeah Unicorn Girl was  just so so except that ML is eye candy. Where can MH be streamed? Except from Dramacool-i find the pop-ups annoying. It’s not on MGTV and Iqiyi . I am no longer subscribed to Viki . Thanks 

mblgoh:

How’s Maiden Holmes? I have heard it’s good. I have started on Marry Me.  Yeah Unicorn Girl was  just so so except that ML is eye candy. Where can MH be streamed? Except from Dramacool-i find the pop-ups annoying. It’s not on MGTV and Iqiyi . I am no longer subscribed to Viki . Thanks 

I am at ep. 21. I like the characters, pretty straightforward and not so stupid. FL makes smart decisions most of the time but a bit too soft on certain scenes and a bit inconsistent there. But I like that she becomes soft once she is with the ML. The ML also thinks of the consequences unlike some ML who acts without thinking. He is really straightforward, open about his feelings and affectionate. There is almost too much smooching as of ep. 21... lol

Shouldn't take the crime solving too seriously though... it is really a fluffy show.

I am watching via qianxun without subs.

Unicorn Girl the ML is too pretty for me. Lol

caDAVEr:

I am at ep. 21. I like the characters, pretty straightforward and not so stupid. FL makes smart decisions most of the time but a bit too soft on certain scenes and a bit inconsistent there. But I like that she becomes soft once she is with the ML. The ML also thinks of the consequences unlike some ML who acts without thinking. He is really straightforward, open about his feelings and affectionate. There is almost too much smooching as of ep. 21... lol

Shouldn't take the crime solving too seriously though... it is really a fluffy show.

I am watching via qianxun without subs.

Unicorn Girl the ML is too pretty for me. Lol

I know what you mean. Lol.

I will give Maiden Holmes a go. Do you know more in depth about Mirror:Twin Cities? Same ML as TSP but in support  role.

Going off topic now :Mulan is doing well in Singapore? Sigh! I have started watching  on Disney + . I bought tickets to Mulan in March but show got cancelled. No Mulan for us in big screen.

Unicorn Girl was total fluff, the hockey games were barely believable (no mouth guards? the coach just stands there And says nothing? FL lead weighs like 90 pounds? ..you know she’s gonna get knocked around.. lol.. so you have to suspend disbelief...I watched it for the ML from Meteor  Garden.. I liked his quiet and sweet feelings toward the FL.. (ok I fast forwarded a lot of it!!!)

FL is much different in Maiden Holmes  and the ML is really good... He likes her but he s aware of the infractions that have been committed by her posing as a man. so he is careful with her land he sees his limitations as a General removed from his post. I liked that they both were vulnerable in their own way. He finds out early he is a she which I i liked .  The 2nd leads are also very good and they all mesh together very well. In fact the 2nd ML is really nice looking,  I could see him as a lead if he hasn’t been yet. And the friendship is well done. I’m only to episode 14 but I was hooked by episode 10.   I was iffy initially but I’m glad I stick with it.. 

I am looking forward to Dating in the Kitchen (there is an age gap.. would like to see how well that’s done but the FL Lu Si is one of my favs) I’ve seen the movie “this is not what I expected” so I’m curious to see how they do this as a drama.  

i wanted to,see Mulan , what do you think?  She’s the FL from the movie Eternal love ..I thought she was very good  . I would imagine she does a good job. from what I hear it’s a more mature movie with no Mushu ... I’ll wait til it comes on regular Disney But I am looking forward to it.  
so did sleepless princes end on a bad note? I stopped watching it and then read through the comments and wasn’t sure exactly what happened...? 

Yes agree Unicorn Girl is total  fluff.Is FL better in Maiden Holmes? How’s the dubbing? Heard good reviews about it. I will start soon. Where are you streaming it from? 

Liu Yifei acted in Once Upon A Time with Yang Yang. Mulan’s storyline is slightly different from cartoon version. LYF’s martial arts in Mulan is good but hardly any romance. No mushu, no singing ( just background Mulan theme) but there’s Phoenix and the Witch/Bird( Gong Li).You can watch free on Soap2Day. I didn’t know until the next day after I paid for it on Disney+.

Episode 35 for Sleepless Princess is open ending but there’s a 31minute epilogue with good ending-first half of XY,CY and XC and second half all the second leads which were not  very necessary.

When is DITK going on air? There’s another drama with General called General’s Lady but no date yet.

Just saw another trailer for dating..looks really good. My thought is mid September as there are a whole mother bunch of trailers that just came out.. it should do very well in the ratings.

i thought they might play down the romance in MULAN bc I think they wanted to Make it more realistic to the real story..Not sure if there was any romance in the true story  lol.. ill check it out and let you know.. I have Disney plus not sure when it’s comes on there

maiden Holmes ..FL is really good.. very calm and has an interesting back story.  They develop a relationship which I really like so you get. a sense of the both of them carrying the burdens of others and loosing people precious to them.. all the leads I. This one are really good.  I watch dramanice and dramacool. 

havnt seen anything for Generals Lady I’ll have to check that out.  Started Marry me..but it’s not calling me.. I’m fast forwarding alot....

Oh just saw the Ml in Chang’an youth.. Sb interesting.. I’ll see if I can find a trailer 

@mblgoh

Sorry there is a problem with MDL on the handphone and I can't seem to quote and reply. 

Actually it is my first time watching ZXC as a lead in TSP and I am actually not too impressed. I caught the mtv of the drama ost with him and ZLS, his expressions are the same lol. Nowadays I really like the ML of L&R.

My sister watched Mulan only... I think it is still okay as a cartoon, but she said it felt weird for it to be spoken in English...

@kenshinkaoru

I think for fluffy shows it really depends on individual threshold of accepting the unrealistic stuff. Just like Intense Love which is one of the fluffiest I've seen, some may not accept the hugging and spinning around. When you see the BTS you know how tough that is in real life lol. For MH as well, some parts are quite ridiculous if you can get pass that than probably not for you. Unicorn Girl basically I loved skate into love, that ice hockey scenes is okay for me, this one too much.

Yes I am looking forward to ZLS as well though there is an age gap. But I not aware of the background of the ML then it is okay. Unlike Jerry Yan and shen yue... that's too much.

Mulan I'd probably skip it. Unless netflix has it lol.

TSP was a disappointment from 20 onwards... i was so excited about it that I created this discussion but... basically everything was just frustrating... from the drop of the ratings here you'd know. From the high 8.++++ to now 8.2.

@CaDAVEr

L&R ?Do you mean Tiger & Rose, Ryan Ding? He has explosive chemistry with ZLS but have you seen their interview?  The one where ZLS touch his hair and he pulled her hand away. ZYC has more chemistry with HYX than ZLS (Love of  One thousand Years). I agree that the later episodes are just too heart wrenching. It was an overkill. But man, no one cries like ZYC.

As for Mulan, I agree with your sister. Mulan in English didn’t quite pull it off. The fighting skills are good for Liu Yifei but not quite for Gong Li. If it’s not for my daughter I wouldn’t have paid A$35 for it on Disney +.@kenshinkaoru I think Mulan is for general viewing on 4th Dec on Disney +.

DITK- cradle robbers’ drama can go either way. Have to see if the ML still look young or like he’s her father. I wouldn’t marry a man old enough to be my father, for sure!

Thanks for creating this discussion group. Please create  one for DITK and we’ll hop on the bandwagon. 

Although TSP has many heart wrenching scenes ,they reach 1 billion viewers mark. The early episodes were very promising. I didn’t quite enjoy the episodes after the arrival of Naxi. At least it has a happy ending though they could have shown scenes of their little boy with their parents.

@mblgoh

So sorry I made a confusing post... I meant I saw a MTV of love of one thousand years and ZYC expression like the same...  would have watched that for ZLS but the ratings are not too great. Yeah, I saw that report because of DYX having intense love and TROTAR airing back to back and drawing flak for that... especially when he took ZLS hand away... anyway all for show so nothing to be serious about. With L&R I meant I like cheng yi from love and redemption. 

Gong Li is in it as well? I like liu yifei but I guess this more of a fanfare than a really good show. Even better that zeng zidan is in it amongst others. 

DITK is one of the interesting releases, there is sparkle love, first romance,  Love is sweet coming out as well. Heard marry me is not that good.One thing I realised from the recent releases the kissing scenes are really improved... the actors and actresses and really making it realistic... compared to some of the popular C-Dramas from just a few years back.

TSP ratings dropped soooo much since ep20 and worsen with NX. They should have omitted NX and concentrated on the brother and made it 24 episodes. 

@CaDAVEr

That’s all right. Ah yes you did mention that you are watching L&R. Is it good ? Didn’t they change the cast or maybe another drama.

I remember reading about Love is sweet. That’s coming out next week. I plan to watch that. Thanks for bringing that up.

I couldn’t get past Ep 1 for Marry Me. I don’t like the looks of ML.

Besides Donnie Yen ,Jet Li is also in Mulan but didn’t show much of his martial arts skills. The focus was more on Liu Yifei as it should be. 

I am still waiting for Jackie Chan’s Vanguard starring Yang Yang but not on big screen nor on any platform.

Let me know once DITK goes on air. I didn’t  get to see preview.

Agree should axe NX. Maybe could have changed the storyline that XM was still alive but held captive by DongShi or something like that and ultimately fell for TY. They didn’t have to kill TY. Even that sissy Prince Ning survived his injuries. Furthermore XM looks better than him and is of more use. Ratings would be higher.