Eternal Love is too long for me but the actors and actresses are good.

Have no plans to watch Love and the Emperor at the moment. Have you watched Everyone wants to meet you with Zhang Zhe Han and Zhang Ruo Nan?It is good. ML with good looks and body is usually a go with me. FL is also pleasant to the eye and not irritating. She can also sing. I like her better in Love is All with Zhang Hao Wei. That's a funny one if you haven't watched.

Will let you know when I start on Unicorn Girl.

Sometimes sub version is not accurate but better than no subs at all. Some words in Chinese cannot be explained in English. I guess that's the same with most languages. What I really enjoy with the C-dramas is their play on similar sounding words with totally different meaning. That gets me cracking. Don't know how far you have watched  Sleepless Princess but in one of the episodes FL hug the tree while the leader of the assassins was doing roll call. That was hilarious.

thanks! will check out everyone wants to meet you..I had forgotten about that one.. it was on my list a while back and it looks good.

Also...theres a new drama coming out in September that looks seriously funny /rom com..called dating isn’t he kitchen..so looking forward to that one:)

Thanks for the heads up. I thought that Dating in the Kitchen will be on air only in December. I love Zhao Lu Si-what a talented star.

IKR..she’s so funny .soo looking forward to that drama

.oh I just watched about 15. min of emperor and it’s not something that I will  probably stick with....unless it improves considerably..hehe..:O..:D

Do you know the date for DITK? Sounds interesting 

I think it’s September.. someone wrote that in the comments and on the trailer I saw in you tube there were some suggestions it was September also.  i put it on my list .

KenshinKaoru:

I just saw unicorn girl,is subbed up to episode 8 On  dramanice.  Su Yu   is a version of what’s wrong with Secretary kim only set in historic version and very funny. It’s almost all subbed

one I saw a whlie back was “no princess no..aka go princess go.. that was quirky funny but good. I think it came out on the web first.  
ill start watching Unicorn and  Emperor in love. 

I did see Mr Honesty.. loved it at first but then I felt like at times she had a back bone and at others she let them get away with everything, and he gets super close with her and then pushes her away. also What if your my boss ..started out so good and then by the second amnesia I was done. Skipped like 10 eps and it was a happy ending...

Oh my Lady was interesting ..she learns  to stand up on her own after a divorce.. I  liked how that one progressed.   she totally  changes in a good way.  And the Ml becomes redeemable :).......

did Anyone see Legend of Yun Xi?

Oh Ya now I recall once you mention What's wrong with Secretary Kim - I read the review and saw the trailer on that one. Think probably the leads didn't appeal to me too much though it seems a fun watch. Read your comments on Unicorn Girl, I'll probably take a break from gender-bending after catching In a class of her own - forced by circumstances and had to stay with ML plot. I'll stick with Love and Redemption until I catch up with the latest releases, I am halfway there.

Mr Honesty, I only like the little sister - the FL dresses really nice sometimes. The music in that show sucks... I dropped it until the later episodes.

Legend of Yun Xi looks quite interesting because of the FL (IACOHO) though she looks quite different back then. I'll probably catch the newer releases.

If you like a strong FL, can watch young blood. I like the show for the front and the FL Zhou Yutong, she has a new show coming up later this year. For a change she is a CEO.

DITK is in my PTW as well! Though there is an age gap in this one.

A pity The romance of Tiger and Rose 2 is expected to release 2021...

DITK-Age gap is fine as long as the ML is older than FL unlike Find Yourself. I can’t bring myself to watch it all. I watched a bit and dropped it. Age gap too wide.

Mr Honesty-FL’s sense of dressing is not too good. Puffy sleeves are a thing of the past. Little sister is adorable.

That’s good to know that Tiger and Rose will have a sequel. I love the costumes. Do you know when it goes in air or hard to tell with the current pandemic.

Maybe a bit too early to tell but given the beginning of Episode 1 I wonder if there’s a sequel to Sleepless Princess. What if she doesn’t wake up? 

mblgoh:

DITK-Age gap is fine as long as the ML is older than FL unlike Find Yourself. I can’t bring myself to watch it all. I watched a bit and dropped it. Age gap too wide.

Mr Honesty-FL’s sense of dressing is not too good. Puffy sleeves are a thing of the past. Little sister is adorable.

That’s good to know that Tiger and Rose will have a sequel. I love the costumes. Do you know when it goes in air or hard to tell with the current pandemic.

Maybe a bit too early to tell but given the beginning of Episode 1 I wonder if there’s a sequel to Sleepless Princess. What if she doesn’t wake up? 

Find yourself, Song Weilong is super handsome in it. I am okay with it - for me count your lucky stars is worse, totally cannot accept.

Guess I kinda dig OL in short skirts LOL. I dun find her pretty but she does her her appeal in some ways.

TROTAR is still in the preparation stages, it seems they will bring back the original cast - it is really something to look forward to.

For Sleepless princess I guess there is a possibility that the sequel is depending on the response. Just not sure how they can continue the story since we are not sure what happen to the stone as of now.

Song Wei Long looks good in  In a class if her own and Go Ahead as well .

TROTAR sequel is definitely something to look forward to. I think FL has more chemistry here with ML than with Zheng Ye Cheng in Killing of three thousand crows.

If the stone is still in Chu Yue’s body then possibly a sequel if there’s demand  like you mentioned. 

Have you watched Under the power? Looks interesting. 

mblgoh:

Song Wei Long looks good in  In a class if her own and Go Ahead as well .

TROTAR sequel is definitely something to look forward to. I think FL has more chemistry here with ML than with Zheng Ye Cheng in Killing of three thousand crows.

If the stone is still in Chu Yue’s body then possibly a sequel if there’s demand  like you mentioned. 

Have you watched Under the power? Looks interesting. 

I think he looks good even with a bowl haircut!

Ryan Ding seems to do quite well with his co-stars, so far I watched 2 of his dramas the chemistry between the leads are good.

Either that or the stone goes into their Children, there is a reveal that they have a son called Xue Meng (Dream).

Under the power, don't really fancy the FL and it is 55 episodes! I am even surprised that I started love and redemption... lol

Is Love and Redemption complicated?

Legend of Yunxi is sad so I will give that a miss.

FL is same in Under the power and Go Ahead. I don’t quite like her either though she’s ok in Fox Summer.

Looks like a bit of loose end for Sleepless Princess if the stone goes into the son. Would be good if there’s a sequel.

I think I’ve watched a bit of Su Yu. Not really that interesting.

I am hesitant to start on My Unicorn Girl as I feel like watching more period drama. 

Let me know if Love and Redemption has a happy ending. I cannot take sad ending 

mblgoh:

Is Love and Redemption complicated?

Legend of Yunxi is sad so I will give that a miss.

FL is same in Under the power and Go Ahead. I don’t quite like her either though she’s ok in Fox Summer.

Looks like a bit of loose end for Sleepless Princess if the stone goes into the son. Would be good if there’s a sequel.

I think I’ve watched a bit of Su Yu. Not really that interesting.

I am hesitant to start on My Unicorn Girl as I feel like watching more period drama. 

Let me know if Love and Redemption has a happy ending. I cannot take sad ending 

Definitely more complicated than the sleepless princess but I guess is because the story in the beginning is told in pieces so that the reveal is in the later episodes.

Think I'd rather watch newer dramas 2019 and later unless it is very good... 

I don't think there should be a season 2 for Sleepless Princess since the already screwed up season 1 with 35 episodes. 

The Su Yu I read something about it,  some have issues with the ML lol...

Period dramas, do you like those more historically, wuxia or magical fantasy types? I prefer wuxia...

For Love and Redemption I read some video titles, the lead CP happy ending but the rest sad....

ML in Su Yu looks wimpy.

I like wuxia but not over the top. Too much flying makes it very unrealistic. Fantasy doesn’t appeal to me.

Gender bender is fine but the one in In A Class of Her Own it’s very obvious that FL is a female dressed in male clothes.