I had to take a break from this one..it  started getting sad and FL is too adorable to be treated so badly..plus in death of 3000 crows  ML was soooo much sweeter to the FL... But thank you to all who translated this for me at the beginning:D

I’ll come back to it after they sub all the episodes and watch the  the ending (hopefully it will be happy!!!) and then backtrack.....it’s Kinda like reading the end of the novel first.....which I am totally guilty of (if it’s sad I’m not reading it !:D)

mblgoh:

Looks like TY didn’t explain clearly to ML that FL doesn’t know his brother. He was there when she transformed but she didn’t see him. Did ML called off the wedding? I saw BTS of him and NX’s wedding. What a heart wrenching episode. Like you said more communication is required. I hope it gets better —too much sadness. She didn’t look like a dragon to me. 

They just showed the flashback, so we don't know what TY said to the ML. ML and NX's wedding is going ahead if the lead CP does not elope - this is the second drama I saw during this period that the ML is going to marry another women that is not the FL. Guess this is quite common but ultimately they will still end up together - this show marriage is like a game, ML and FL was married and divorced so easily. So I guess there is nothing too sad about it. I am actually hooked on another show right now so for this I am just watching it for closure now.

I hope the episodes leading to the end will be satisfactory . What are you watching now? Is there anything good that you can recommend? Thanks .

I am watching love and redemption, was hesitating at first since it is 50+ episodes. Kinda uninteresting in the beginning but is okay afterwards. Leads I find Sleeping Princess better looking but I am quite charmed by them after watching.

Also the heiress is very good, funny and she is excellent as gender bender much better plot than usual,  story and she leads an army. wonderful chemistry..

lost Romance is very good, but only 1 episode a week, and I’m  waiting on Su Yu to be totally subbed. 

I was looking at love and redemption.. let me know what you think  of that one..it looked interesting.. I did get through ten miles of peach blossoms...that was good but a lot of filler at times.

any other recommendations? I love rom coms but not long ones (24-32 is fine) :D

KenshinKaoru:

Also the heiress is very good, funny and she is excellent as gender bender much better plot than usual,  story and she leads an army. wonderful chemistry..

lost Romance is very good, but only 1 episode a week, and I’m  waiting on Su Yu to be totally subbed. 

I was looking at love and redemption.. let me know what you think  of that one..it looked interesting.. I did get through ten miles of peach blossoms...that was good but a lot of filler at times.

any other recommendations? I love rom coms but not long ones (24-32 is fine) :D

Yeps I read that many "MDLers" are catching the heiress while waiting for new episodes of Sleepless Princess to be aired - the gender bender is much more convincing than in a class of her own that I completed recently :)

Think you recommended lost romance to me earlier ya? Think I'll wait for it to be completely aired. Su Yu is which one?

Love and redemption is good so far, I completed episode 11 last night, the beginning can be a bit boring like many others. With 59 episodes, I am not too optimistic about the fillers... I caught it because of Zhang Yu Xi but the leads are really cute, far from my first impression.

I see that The Romance of Tiger and Rose is still under "PTW", probably you can start that one. Intense Love is really fluffy, loads of hugging + spinning so if you like fairy tale kinda stuff it is okay - not much contents though.

The Romance of Tiger and Rose is good. Zhao Lusi can sing well too. I read somewhere that Heiress’s FL bad acting? After Tiger and Rose , Intense Love didn’t really interest me. Love is all is also good if haven’t watched  yet.

mblgoh:

The Romance of Tiger and Rose is good. Zhao Lusi can sing well too. I read somewhere that Heiress’s FL bad acting? After Tiger and Rose , Intense Love didn’t really interest me. Love is all is also good if haven’t watched  yet.

Zhao Lu Si is athletic as well, I saw her in the idol sports meet. I kinda follow the rating of the streaming site I am using, The Heiress is "4.0" and I normally catch "4.5" and above - there are of course misses like "Mr Honesty" that is rated highly but I dropped. I may catch "Go Ahead" next as I have been catching too many period dramas lately and there are 2 actors that I like in it. Not too keen on the FL though. Unicorn girl looks interesting as well.

Which streaming site are you using? I have downloaded several Go Ahead episodes on Mangotv but haven’t got down to it yet. I don’t quite like Seven Tan but I like Zhang Xincheng and Song Wei Long. I have watched and dropped In A Class Of Her Own with Song Wei Long. The FL is just so-so. I have been looking forward to My Unicorn Girl. I have downloaded first few episodes and will watch later.

mblgoh:

Which streaming site are you using? I have downloaded several Go Ahead episodes on Mangotv but haven’t got down to it yet. I don’t quite like Seven Tan but I like Zhang Xincheng and Song Wei Long. I have watched and dropped In A Class Of Her Own with Song Wei Long. The FL is just so-so. I have been looking forward to My Unicorn Girl. I have downloaded first few episodes and will watch later.

I am using Qianxun (for a long time already). I haven't seen any of her works but she somehow doesn't appeal to me. LOL you like the same ML as me :)

In a class of her own is just like love and redemption its okay if you get through the front part. However for IACOHO the ending 6-7 episodes are crap only the last episode is okay. I got a few to watch now so probably while for more episodes and reviews before I start unicorn girl.

I just read the ML of the heiress is married in real life; probably won't watch it then...

I love ML in Symphony Romance -I love the music. Zhang XinCheng is multi talented-act, sing and playing the piano. I am also looking forward to Together at the end of the year. Yang Yang is one of my favourite actors. 

mblgoh:

I love ML in Symphony Romance -I love the music. Zhang XinCheng is multi talented-act, sing and playing the piano. I am also looking forward to Together at the end of the year. Yang Yang is one of my favourite actors. 

Yeah, I like him as well and he is really talented. However I liked him in Skate into Love only, I followed his other shows after that but overall not too impressed with them as a whole. Yang Yang is great as well. I also like Hu Yitian especially in my roommate is a detective.

I just saw unicorn girl,is subbed up to episode 8 On  dramanice.  Su Yu   is a version of what’s wrong with Secretary kim only set in historic version and very funny. It’s almost all subbed

one I saw a whlie back was “no princess no..aka go princess go.. that was quirky funny but good. I think it came out on the web first.  
ill start watching Unicorn and  Emperor in love. 

I did see Mr Honesty.. loved it at first but then I felt like at times she had a back bone and at others she let them get away with everything, and he gets super close with her and then pushes her away. also What if your my boss ..started out so good and then by the second amnesia I was done. Skipped like 10 eps and it was a happy ending...

Oh my Lady was interesting ..she learns  to stand up on her own after a divorce.. I  liked how that one progressed.   she totally  changes in a good way.  And the Ml becomes redeemable :).......

did Anyone see Legend of Yun Xi?

Is Unicorn Girl worth watching? I will start soon.

I finished Mr Honesty. Hit and miss at times.

I haven’t watched Legend of Yun Xi. Too long 50 episodes.

Do you mean Love and the Emperor of the King is in Love? I watched and dropped the King is in Love. It was so terrible. FL is ok but ML bad acting and no looks. 

Oops...I meant Love and the emperor.. I did see the K drama King is in love and honestly never finished it.. and yes Mr Honesty was ok then really good and then he gets mad at her and I was like....??? all the while she was trying to help him get his friendship back ..and at times he seemed very self focused and she was too nice to everyone..  

I really liked her character in the Eternal love..she Had a lot more spunk in that one 

havnt started unicorn girl but I just checked out an episode to see if I like it and it lol like  a remake of a couple I’ve seen with the girl acting as a boy in sports..  its very teenagerish....but def watchable... I’m going to start on emperor first....if u do watch it lemme know what you think:)

and I have a bunch to finish once they get subbed..got my short list and long list..in between work:D