Emma:

@luyi. i love the angsty ones the most too. so far this one made me cry the most.

https://archiveofourown.org/works/19168585/chapters/45562858

and chapter 2 of this story https://archiveofourown.org/works/18022046/chapters/43383935#workskin

explained the omgaverse universe so very well. it helped me a lot. this story 'exclusively yours' is a very nice one too. 

One that I love about Mpreg but very well explained without any Omega dynanics is this one

https://archiveofourown.org/works/20459813/chapters/48545195

Aaah... there are too many too mention. I love those modern fluffy ones too. or the one shots. really depends on my mood at the moment. I havent read the three very long stories with the most kudos though. those are over 200.000 words. Im saving them when I have time like on holidays. its self preservation too. I wont sleep when I start Im afraid

Thanks for the links!  I haven't read those yet (and also the mega-long ones with the most kudos) because I filtered out incomplete works, but definitely marked them for later!  I'm very impatient and tend to forget details very quickly so I prefer not to follow works chapter by chapter, but would rather wait for something to be completed before starting.  Besides, there's so many more one shots and completed works to read!

That said, I randomly started reading this work in progress and I'm so hooked it's like torture waiting for updates.  Luckily the writer updates very frequently so I can get my fix!  Just in case you're interested, it's the wilful blindness AU. which is not on AO3 (yet).  The author is sarahyyy, who also wrote some good works on AO3, like this recent cute one-shot.

@luyi. Thanks for the  link! Where do find the stories outside of AO3? Im old school. I dont have FB, twitter etc. On purpose. But in times like these it would be super useful to know more sources. Luckily MDL attracts lots of fans too willing to share. I know the fundraiser story on AO3 from sarahyyy. One of the first I read. I’m gonna read her long story!

Those three I posted are ongoing indeed. Like you Im super impatient but I couldnt resist. Some of the summaries were just irresistable. Now Im reading so many ongoing stories that everyday thereare a few updates. To some extent that works too. I dont have a choice hahaha. 

I highly recommend the first link I posted. That is by far the most emotional  story Ive read on AO3. The writing style is superb and consistent.

Emma:

@luyi. Thanks for the  link! Where do find the stories outside of AO3? Im old school. I dont have FB, twitter etc. On purpose. But in times like these it would be super useful to know more sources. Luckily MDL attracts lots of fans too willing to share. I know the fundraiser story on AO3 from sarahyyy. One of the first I read. I’m gonna read her long story!

Those three I posted are ongoing indeed. Like you Im super impatient but I couldnt resist. Some of the summaries were just irresistable. Now Im reading so many ongoing stories that everyday thereare a few updates. To some extent that works too. I dont have a choice hahaha. 

I highly recommend the first link I posted. That is by far the most emotional  story Ive read on AO3. The writing style is superb and consistent.

Same here, I haven't used FB in ages, and only recently signed up for Twitter and Tumblr so I can follow MDZS/Untamed and WYB/XZ content.  A lot of the writers on AO3 have Tumblr/Twitter and sometimes post short works/ideas/etc that aren't ready for AO3 yet.

I just finished reading that 1st story you linked and omg now I'm dying for the next update!  Gosh I love angst but I need my angst to be resolved ASAP lol.  There MUST be a good reason why LZ ignored WY in the past... right??

@luyi. glad you like 'gonna die to come alive'. i cried buckets and the story grabbed me from the first sentnce. It has already been explained why LZ neglected WY.  

Many of the ongoing stories Im following are such gems. I tell myself DO NOT READ. but in the end.... 

this one is also very good. I ddnt post it earlier. lotus in the palace. so funny too. another omegaverse.

https://archiveofourown.org/works/16443623/chapters/38504219

I also read the new released stories. no kudos yet but if I filtered the mst kudos one I would have missed out on 'gonna die to come alive' too. Its that Im so swamped and have no chance to compile along list of my favourites. it would be such a long list though

@luyi. Im probably asking a very dumb question... but how do you read wilful blindness? its not real chapters but very small one shots kind of series? hahaha Im used to read in chapters or whole novels. Find it difficult to navigate on her site/blog.

Ummm, I don't know if this thread will welcome this sort of information, but currently on Weibo, 

at #4, it's Sean's crying at Nanjing farewell Concert

at #5, about the two of them, saying their farewell together. 

I just wanted to share that as a shipper, It's been ages since I was this engrossed into a fictional setting in both real and fan universes. 

This production changed their life, but it has also affected me and I was a mere spectator. I can't even fathom how it must be for Sean and Yibo during this time.

I'm simply glad to be part of their fandom. 

Emma:
glad you like 'gonna die to come alive'. i cried buckets and the story grabbed me from the first sentnce. It has already been explained why LZ neglected WY.  

Omg  did I miss the explanation??  I was reading really fast through the story (good ones really suck me in and I'm so impatient, I tell ya!).  Is it because he was afraid WY would get pregnant again and it's not good for his health?  I thought it might have been some kind of family curse, how LWJ's dad hoped that LWJ wouldn't fall as deeply in love in his empress... or something?

Yeah my list is getting unmanageable too, especially now that I'm adding these WIPs.  But thanks for sharing, keep them coming!   I'm currently reading through this writer's works.   I liked this short one which is really sweet.   And also this one which is a medium length modern day AU, a little angsty but ends well!  

Emma:

@luyi. Im probably asking a very dumb question... but how do you read wilful blindness? its not real chapters but very small one shots kind of series? hahaha Im used to read in chapters or whole novels. Find it difficult to navigate on her site/blog.

Sorry I should've explained better.  It's written as short ficlets, updated in non-chronological order in this AU.  Here's a brief description of the AU in a nutshell.  I actually started reading one of the ficlets randomly and ended up going through all of them by clicking this tag which will only show the posts related to the story (I went back to the oldest post and read backward to the newest).  But that  masterpost link I originally posted has all the available works listed in chronological order, so you can just read that way until you get caught up.