In the era of rom dramas, love dramas. No one is noticing how good is action dramas were, the quality of action dramas is not being noticed by anyone.

Yes it should but, 

For romance genre, korean and chinese at the best of best over other countries romance. 

Except kr, ch:For other countries romance is lacking like most of time FL character get tempted and lose control by second male lead or other support character that why all other countries people watching kr, ch romance drama. 

Foreign people Less interested in kr ch action thriller drama.

In foreign countries, Most of time other support character in foreign countries dramas or movies will have kiss, sex, scenes with Main leads 

I agree I've only been watching kdramas for like 2 months or so and its literally the only thing ive watched besides maybe like 2 rom coms 

Absolutely! So this year we had "Moving" as well. I think that drama slayed in every aspect. Same for "The worst of evil". I think some viewers need more than just cheesy stuff. Action dramas can be so good and most of the time they include bromance as well which I really love. I think there's more stuff to work on in action dramas and that makes them more interesting.