This will hire after fox spirit matchmaker I think 

Rish:

This will hire after fox spirit matchmaker I think 

The main male character is a fox priest.

Sleep until you wake up naturally
5 minutes ago from the TV series Nian Wushuang Super Talk

The TV series is unmatchedThe TV series is unmatched#Liu Xueyi's thoughts are unparalleled##Liu Xueyi Yuanzhong# 🦊 My Little Fox 400,000 people have made an appointment @Mr_ Liu Xueyi
https://mydramalist.com/photos/vX5AVq_3 

Prosthetic blue buttons
53 minutes ago from Liu Xueyichao

#Liu Xueyi's Unparalleled Thoughts# [Heart]#Liu Xueyi Yuanzhong#
Tomorrow (10th) at 10 a.m., the official blog will release the Dragon Boat Festival short video material, please stay tuned! Directions@Nian Wushuang official account subject to change without notice.

🎁📢📢📢📢📢📢📢🎁📢📢📢📢📢📢📢📢🎁

Guo Hu- (Director) - A moment but forever - drama
24 minutes ago from Weibo Video (Dragon Boat Festival- video)-(06-10-2024)

#Thoughts of Noble# On the fifth day of the fifth month of May, I look forward to the arrival of "zongzi"! Wushuang Goddess Ji Tanyin@Tang Yan High Priest Yuan Zhong@Mr_ Liu Xueyi, Zhidai@Guo Xiaoting Tang Hua@Wang Hongyiwhy324 Qianlin@Zhou Keyu I wish everyone a safe and healthy Dragon Boat Festival! iQIYI Appointment:Web Links Weibo appointment:Nian Wushuang .
https://video.weibo.com/show?fid=1034:5042711586340901 

Fans who read the script/script praised it.⬇️

Give me a big gold bead
6-8 12:45

I have a lot of stamina after reading the Wushuang script! From the end of the second episode, I can't stop all the way, the logic is rigorous, and some of the scenes are fresh and amazing. A 1,000-year-old engineering liar goddess who soared into a god with a mortal body and unparalleled craftsman skills in the world X a 200-year-old unlucky foxball who was bent on destroying the world. The male and female protagonists are set up, the female protagonist is pure but blunt and sensitive, and the male protagonist is beautiful and suspicious but un 233333 lucky

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

The shadow does a good deed every day, and Xiao Yuanzhong is good
Zhao Na is really good
Give me a big gold bead: yes, it's awesome, it's amazing!

6-8 12:54 From Sichuan27

A gossip-loving foodie pig
It's up to you to see how it looks
Give me a big gold pearl: Yes, the most unstable factor in this show is the director[doge]

6-8 13:13 From Jiangxi36

casanovaAlice
And the script is very solid, I can see that the screenwriter has cultural skills, and there are no tool roles, I really rarely love the script of a drama and look forward to the broadcast[Yun Bei]
Give me a big gold bead: yes, it's solid

6-8 16:18 From Tianjin36

casanovaAlice
Isn't it!!! The script is particularly awesome! I watched it straight and shot wonderful! It's 👍 too strong
Give me a big gold bead:[哈哈]

6-8 16:17 From Tianjin20

Love the confused flower heart
The novel is super good-looking, and the ending of the online article is double death, and I sadly 💔 hope that the ending of the series can be sweeter
Give me a big gold bead: the ending of the script is quite charming

6-9 07:31 From Shanghai4

Fengjing 8429
This character is quite suitable for Tang Yan and you......
Give me a big gold bead: The female protagonist is particularly attractive, and the male protagonist is a beautiful man[rs]

6-8 23:49 From Sichuan17

Yixin Jinyi
It's already aired[傻眼]
Give me a big gold bead: No, I bought an electronic script

Give me a big gold bead and reply @会飞的指甲盖_: Salted fish
6-8 14:17 From Tianjin5

Lazy oranges who don't want to go to work
Nian Wushuang's script is the best!!!!
Give me a big gold bead:[哈哈]

6-8 14:10 From Jiangsu14

Snow Dance Silver Winter Krysral
The casting of the male and female protagonists is also excellent, and the script is also excellent, so I am looking forward to reading Wushuang[哈哈]
Give me a big gold bead: Yes, the male and female protagonists are very stable

Snow Snow is so sweet_Yuan Zhong version
I love Genzhong[haha]
6-8 23:03 From Henan7

Xxusan
Looking forward to it, looking forward to Tang Yannian's unequaled broadcast
6-8 22:03 From Hunan11

Wipe the car and wipe the car
I read it all in one sitting[doge]
6-8 20:55 From Shaanxi

Nanfeng_Shuang'er
I'm looking forward to it, it seems to be the August wave
6-8 16:34 From Jiangxi9

PP_Kritt_Billkin_Putthipong
I hope that the version after the broadcast, normal filters, and normal editing 🙏🙏🙏 will not waste the beauty of the two[苦涩]
6-9 04:12 From Zhejiang8

Do you have sugar in my pocket?
Now I just beg Guo Hu not to fix his creative shots, and then ask for post-production to change the filter[跪了]
6-9 03:30 From Zhejiang

https://youtu.be/AgVO9f0cR3c
A moment but forever (music video)
😁🎁💞🌸🎞️

nice. looking forward to it's release

Rish:

nice. looking forward to it's release

Yes, so cool. Everything indicates that we will watch this beautiful drama in August.