Honestly I'm not sure. I have been reading the webtoon for so long.. first I was team Suho then I became team Seojun and now I don't know which Team I'm actually.  And the show is on a different track compared to the webtoon.. 

I haven't read the webtoon so I don't know anything about that but based on the drama I'd have to say BOTH!! I'm really struggling here because I love them equally and that's why I also can't pick who to ship with Jugyeong ... maybe they should have threesome xDD Just kidding but seriously this drama has so many likable characters which I think is very rare 

TEAM SUHO cuz again he's the only person jugyeon can seek comfort in by being herself. Although I love han seo joon,  I can't let go of the chemistry between suho nd jugyeon plus they are just soo adorable together (sobs). Sigh! if only they start dating in real life too. 

I've got to say team Seo Jun

My brain just CAN'T separate the drama and the manga. I started very strongly with Su Ho in the beginning of manga and I think If I didn't have a prejudice I'd like Su Ho more for now. I like how he expresses his feelings in the drama more than in manga.

I was really really excited to see how they solve the main couple question in the drama. Still very excited to see.

Team Suho all the way from start till end

Team Seojun!

I started that drama for Cha Eunwoo and then I got hit by charming Hwang Inyeop and his character as Seojun. So I read the webtoon and guess what? I'm even more love Seojun! I think his more genuine and truth, funny and dorky. I mean, he might seems cold in the outside, but inside is really warm-hearted and cute. Suho is more hurt by the past and I think he's not ready to be in a realationship, not in the drama, nor in the webtoon.

I don't know .I am not rooting for anyone. I am just kind of enjoying everything . I like  FL with Suho  as well as with  Seojun .  I already knew that there  will  be second lead , so I was ready for second lead syndrome . I thought Seojun will be  rude bully boy , but I didn't know that he will be so good. 

In any other Kdrama there used to always  have a flaw in ML or SL ,so it was easy to choose , but here both Suho and Seojun are such a nice character that I can't choose

#Team Suho Lee
Ever since I started reading the webtoon, I had been day dreaming about him and her as a couple!!...maybe because he is me ideal type.
But when I heard about the drama, I thought it would change as even though Cha Eun-woo is my fav actor, I thought the Suho in it would be different......but now I know Suho will always have that special place in my heart!!!!!!❤❤❤❤❤
Of course...Seojun is also great, but no one can take Suho's place!

@Lillion IFKRRRR Team SUHO for the win!!!!! 

As of episode 5 for me, neither of them. I liked Suho at first until he hurt her the way he did. I'm still on the fence about Seojun, but I'm warming up to him.

Please , don't start with the teams again, I mean drama has barely started and here we go again with team this and team that. This is what ruined Start Up. I am requesting you all please don't make this into another Start up and just enjoy the drama. I will again say please....

Team Suho.

Everything I write  will be with respect to the drama. 

So, Suho is the one who was actually attracted to her PERSONALITY and started liking her, even if she was bare faced ( yes that’s how it should be!) His liking for jugyeong is really -really genuine. He even thinks she’s pretty without makeup . And it’s also very clear after 6eps that she is actually very comfortable with Suho and she can always be herself with him. 

As for seojun rn, I am sure he is not a type of guy who would care petty things like looks or  jugyeong’ bare face BUT he started to pay attention to her only because  he wanted something to get back on suho coz it seems to him as if Suho is having a merry time even after his friend’s death. Ik things and feelings will get real for him during the process but just the start of how he wanted her just to take revenge on suho doesn’t seem right to me. 

Anyways I’ll patiently wait for the end and will support any one who jugyeong actually likes.

#TEAMSUHO all the way in both the drama and webtoon!! Suho is always so sweet and caring to her all the time, and finds her bare face pretty when even her own family doesn't, and I think their relationship really embodies the message the drama is trying to tell, that the webtoon kinda failed to imo. Even so, #TEAMSEOJUNXHAPPINESS