Jayesh:

Please , don't start with the teams again, I mean drama has barely started and here we go again with team this and team that. This is what ruined Start Up. I am requesting you all please don't make this into another Start up and just enjoy the drama. I will again say please....

I asked because I expect people to be respectful which is the bare minimum. Start-up itself is a different topic, I think the writing ruined it from what I heard in the comment section. No one here on this forum has been disrespectful to the actors and even characters in true beauty and were 6 episodes in. 

I understand that you don't intend to be disrespectful to actors or characters , in start up also it seemed normal at beginning and then it became obsessive but  think I am being a bit overly sensitive.

100% team suho and I didn’t read the webtoon.

Team Seojun!

I guess why is because while Jugyeong is more comfortable around Suho it's mainly physical because Suho already knows what she looks like without makeup, when she's around Seojun that's where she feels more comfortable with her personality. She's normally very shy and quiet but when Seojuns around she lets loose a lot more. I guess I'm also a sucker for the bad boy soft boy trope but I still love both guys to death.

...Team Suho ??

I think I ship Jugyeong and Suho, but Han Seojun is HANDS DOWN the best character 

Team Seojun :) 

idk y i just feel like they would be better together but i know that since suho is the male lead ther r not going to end up being together lol i ship suho and her too lol

Han Seojun for life, both in webtoon and drama!

I was team Suho up until the recent episode, now I really don't feel it, Seo Jun wins my heart and I am eternally sad he isn't the main lead. He has so much more potential in his character. 

Team Suho. Because he is patient, more humane, it feels like he is misunderstood about suicide incident, saw the female lead without make up but still fell for her, he is also silent and somehow it is attractive maybe because he is not attention seeker, he always helps Lim Joo Gyung. 

Wndering Dragon:

I was team Suho up until the recent episode, now I really don't feel it, Seo Jun wins my heart and I am eternally sad he isn't the main lead. He has so much more potential in his character. 

Now you’ve to suffer like us :(

Definitely team Suho. I have no idea about the webtoon and I don't care, based on the drama alone, they have great chemistry, they have similar tastes in reading and movies, they have supported each other, they both need to let go of their fears and the unhappy past, and they both need each other to do that because they give each other strength. Plus he doesn't even care about her appearance without makeup, it's truly her personality that drew him in. 

I honestly don't see why I should ship her with Seo Jun when the only thing they've got going on is some nice sibling-like camaraderie. I ship them as friends, the way I ship Seo Jun with Suho as friends and truly wish for them to be best friends again and get over the past.

I love them both from the bottom of my heart!!! they are both so sweet and kind!!! But i believe Ju Kyung is meant to be with Suho!!! So can i have Seojun for myself??? :D

firespark wolf:

why not have them both #Teamboth~

right!!me too...#TEAMBOTH