Team  Jugyeong x Suho 

I've read the webtoon and I'm currently watching the drama, so I've mixed feelings about this.

In the webtoon I'm team Suho. I like Seojun too but I prefer him being just friends with Jugyeong.

In the drama I don't really know which of them I prefer to be with Jugyeong. Seojun's character and their friendships has a better development than Suho's. I'm a little bit dissapointed because I think Suho's development could be better, he had more meaningful moments in the webtoon. In this last episode he's constantly staring at Jugyeong. It was quite obsessive rather than love. 

Team Seojun. I’m not sure the webtoon has anything to do with it, but I like Seojun more, he’s just more my type. Suho is really sweet and I love him too though. 

#TeamSuSeo hahahahah 

Okay so hear me out. I started out with the drama and I love love love the ML but I quite literally fell in love w the SL. I still prefer the ML.  

I couldn't take the suspense after watching 8 eps of #TrueBeauty so I went to read the webtoon. Now this is where it all goes to shit. I knew that the drama is strayed away from the webtoon version but I thought it'd at least be a little alike. So I finished reading till chap 127 in webtoon as of 9/1/2021 and booooooyyyy was I wrong. This is a whole new plot. I was so sussed out when I saw that SL was getting more attention in the drama but nevertheless I loved it. Then the striking realisation that the webtoon hasn't finished airing hit me. So as much as I enjoyed the webtoon I still wanted Suho to end up w FL and was constantly disappointed to see Seojun w FL. But oh well. I feel like I show partiality for the two🥴

Anyway that was my take in the whole #TeamSuho and #TeamSeojun

It's #TeamSuho for me but I'll also be happy w #TeamSeojun if they do end up together🤡

I really think its team suho, no matter how cute seojun is ughhh I’m going crazy with SLS 😭

Ofcourse!

#teamseojun #hwanginyeop  

Seojun deserve more love♡♡

Team Suho hahahaha

Rukpop:

Team Suho hahahaha

yayyy lol. this ep was very good

I like both guys now (kinda shipping them with each other), at first I didn’t like Seojun because I thought he behaved childish confessing in front of the whole school, but he has matured. I’m team Suho for now, since he’s the one Ju Gyung likes and I think he’s more in love with her than Seojun is.

Team Seojun!

In the drama, I am team Seojun all the way as his character is more fun, more reachable,kind and he's a true sweetheart. I believe he has more chemistry with Jukyong too. Their scenes are priceless.

In the webtoon, I was team Suho at first, but Seojun development touched me. He waited three whole years in order to confess. He never pressured her or anything. He even knew his love was one-sided when Suho was there and he just stepped aside. I mean what's not to like. 

As for who likes her for her bare face, Seojun never got the chance to see her without makeup. In the drama yes he approached her in order to irritate Suho, but then he was like "I don't know why I like her." I believe the chemistry talks in him and it has nothing to do with the face. In the webtoon, he saw her bare face and he said it didn't matter. So Team Seojun for life and I hope he'll be happy

Team Seojun all the way....can’t wait for the day he sees her bare face.

suho, seojun deserves someone else who truly loves him.

TEAM SEOJUN OF COURSE! SINCE HE WAS INTRODUCED IN THE WEBTOON AND EVEN AFTER THE WEBTOON"S TIME SKIP AND NOW IN THE DRAMA !

TEAM SEOJUN FOR 3YRS!

suho is too possessive and he literally acts like a dad. the chemistry between him and jk is barely there tbh. BUT all seojun scenes with jk are so fun and their chemistry is immaculate