Team HAN SEOJUN for life!!

lookatthe_queen:

Team HAN SEOJUN for life!!

yessss

Team Seojun in the webtoon & drama! I really disliked Suho in the webtoon but in the drama he is likable. 

In both the webtoon & drama, I like the banter between Seojun and Jukyung better. They get along really well and are on the same intellectual level. Seojun is also more open & in tune with his emotions. 

Team Suho, but Seojun is more like my type

celestial:

Team Seojun in the webtoon & drama! I really disliked Suho in the webtoon but in the drama he is likable. 

In both the webtoon & drama, I like the banter between Seojun and Jukyung better. They get along really well and are on the same intellectual level. Seojun is also more open & in tune with his emotions. 

Yes I feel the same! People love suho more obviously but even in the webtoon I didn't like him though as you said, he's a bit likable in the drama.

And seojun omg! He's too adorable for me to not like him. In the webtoon and in the drama, I'll always support him!! The seojun-jukyung scenes are something I eagerly look forward to <3

I started reading true beauty webtoon when I was into Webtoons.... I really shipped Suho and Jugyeong... bt once when Suho left after confession and Jugyeong slowly falls fr Seo Joon within a short span makes me feel that Jugyeong's love is not good enough or may be the writer's clarity is not clear... sorry if anyone get offended... and that's when I stopped reading it... Later, after seeing the drama... I totally fall for Suho character.. He looks cold bt very warm and kind and genuinely loves Jugyeong... I sincerely hope there won't be any similiar plot twist like webtoon,... Like accepting Suho's love then later falling for Seo joon soon....

Always Suho for me... I rooted for him even in webtoon and in drama... he never told her to change her mind.. so she could have waited... 

Alternatively, I love Jugyeong character in the drama... so am rooting for Suho and Jugyeong

(ps: indeed I read the parts where suho came back... still the moments when he was with her... he gave his best)

Jade Maya:

I started reading true beauty webtoon when I was into Webtoons.... I really shipped Suho and Jugyeong... bt once when Suho left after confession and Jugyeong slowly falls fr Seo Joon within a short span makes me feel that Jugyeong's love is not good enough or may be the writer's clarity is not clear... sorry if anyone get offended... and that's when I stopped reading it... Later, after seeing the drama... I totally fall for Suho character.. He looks cold bt very warm and kind and genuinely loves Jugyeong... I sincerely hope there won't be any similiar plot twist like webtoon,... Like accepting Suho's love then later falling for Seo joon soon....

Always Suho for me... I rooted for him even in webtoon and in drama... he never told her to change her mind.. so she could have waited... 

Alternatively, I love Jugyeong character in the drama... so am rooting for Suho and Jugyeong

(ps: indeed I read the parts where suho came back... still the moments when he was with her... he gave his best)

Maybe, Jugyeong's love was not good enough as you said. It could be... However, I wouldn't say 2 or 3 years is a short span, at least for me. Moreover, he stop to contact with them and even didn't let them contact with him since they couldn't reach him. I understand the fact that he has to go, but there are a lot of people who are in a long-distance relationship, so they could do that. Maybe, they would have a chance to see each other sometimes, even though it wouldn't be long; but no, he just cut the tie. Besides, Jugyeong was not interested in or at least wasn't aware of the fact that she likes Seojun until the day he kissed her. That was almost 3 year, maybe even longer, after he left. Even Seojun waited for him to comeback, so he didn't want to lose both of them, in my opinion. However, when they gave up hope, Seojun kissed her. Then, he came back. Both of them had the urge to tell him the situation because they love him and respect him. I wouldn't blame Suho for leaving, but I can blame him for not contacting. However, I also wouldn't blame Jugyeong or Seojun to move on after such a long time without even a word from him.

team suho. he likes her for her, meanwhile seojun.... ??? idek his motives atm lol. 

For some reason I'm Team Seojun in the webtoon and Team Suho in the drama. At least this way I get to ship both couples

team Seojun all the way. there's just something about him or maybe I just have a thing for bad boys that are actually very nice & sensitive when you get to know them. and reading the webtoon just made me like him even more.... really hoping they're not gonna do him dirty :)

Visual: team both (do I need to explain? No ) 

Personality: team seojun ( this doesn't need an explanation either lol) 

Chemistry: team suho ( jugyeong obviously got more chemistry with suho, with seojun, I feel like they r siblings or best friends, tho, I think it'll soon change after he started having real feelings for her but I will still think suho got more chemistry with her) 

Backstory: team suho (seojun has a very sad backstory too but the one who lost more is suho, he didn't even have someone after seoyeon died) 

Emotion and sentiment: team seojun (suho always lose out in showing emotion though he is progressing but he is not that open about his feelings while seojun acts out as he desires and his passion for music is so admirable) 

The guy I want jugyeong to end with: team suho ( well, he got chemistry with her and he knows from the start ( her bare face and her secret) , they're awkward like any first love is and they understand each other well and he's perfect guy for her ) 

This opinion was solely based on the drama version.

Opinion on WEBTOON :

I have read webtoon and in that, I didn't wanted her to end up with anyone,in the drama they made her very much more likeable than she is now in webtoon,i really liked her in the start of webtoon,but now she has no character development ,seojun is too good for her and she definitely don't deserve a guy who was reserved for her even though he went away for years, both guys r just toooo good to be wasted on her ,but if I had to choose in webtoon, I would have choose seojun because he loves her soo much and he did so much for her yet said I have not done so many things for you while breaking up, and when he was crying on their break up, it was just too hurtful and the plot difference in the webtoon makes me like seojun more while I wished suho never had to went away but for webtoon, I'm team seojun and for drama , team suho. 

team suho. i’ve always been on team suho. even while reading the webtoon and i don’t think it’s gonna change :)

team suho all the way!! i don't know why but  something about seojun  and  jugyeong together just doesn't click for me