Team Seojun. Periodt

I am honestly Team Jugyeong, I don't care who she really ends up with since they both look good and seem happy with her, so I just want her to find herself then worry about her love-life, but if we are talking seriously Team Suho vs Team Seojun I would probably say right now I am more Team Seojun but I mean it can change at any moment. 

Definitely Team Seojun for both the webtoon and the drama. Actually, the reason I started to read webtoon was Cha Eunwoo since I heard that he will be the main lead, and was in love with Suho at the beginning. However, when the story goes on, Seojun stole my heart, and I was like "WTF! I hope they cannot find anyone looks like him even a little, so I could be in Team Suho at least for the drama!" because you know I love Cha Eunwoo... But then, they found the man who is Han Seojun in real life! Hwang In Yeob is definitely the best choice for the character. 

I could see the differences between the webtoon and the drama, and some people think Suho is nicer to her and genuinely likes her although he knows her bare face. Yes, I agree. However, I think Seojun didn't get the chance to like her bare face at all, so I couldn't compare them for this part. Also, Seojun is more approachable not only for Jugyeong, but also others. We didn't see even the slightest part of the webtoon Seojun, since the story changed a little. However, when I watched them in the first 4 episode, I still think I would choose Seojun over Suho in the end. It is not because Suho is the bad choice, it is because Seojun is the better choice for me. He is reachable, and more open than Suho. He is an emotional guy, he cares and shows that. Also, I believe I would have more fun with Seojun than Suho. Maybe, Suho has the same taste in manhwas or horror things, but to have fun with someone, it isn't necessary to have same taste. You could share the things you love with someone you love, and you can listen to the things he love if you really don't hate that thing. Being on the same page, being open to each other, having inside jokes, enjoying time you have together are more important than "having same taste" for me. Suho is a little bit cold for me, he is more unapproachable, less open, and shows less emotion. I am not talking about Cha Eunwoo's acting or anything, it was same for me in the webtoon anyway... 

I know if they skip time like in the webtoon, and show how much Seojun likes her and how he shows it to her, there will be more people in Team Seojun. I like Suho in the drama as well, but I like Seojun more.

I'm  Team Suho for both the webtoon and kdrama :D I like that he got to know Jugyeong for who she truly was and I feel like she's really herself with him. They first connected over horror manga and I think that side of her only Suho really sees. However, Seojun is really likeable in the kdrama so I wouldn't mind if anything happened with him.

Don't misunderstand me, but I really don't understand why people always says Suho knows and likes Jugyeon for who she truly was... I know that Seojun didn't get the chance even to react her bare face in a good way or even bad way, but he didn't like her for her face in the beginning. Yeah, I know they started to go out before he could see her bare face, but that doesn't mean he liked her face. He was her friend for years and loved her without pressuring her. He definitely knows who she is and likes who she is. Jugyeong isn't just about her love for horror manga or her "bare face". If somebody knows Jugyeong better than Suho, that would be Seojun since he literally was there for her for years when Suho didn't even contact with her. I don't hate Suho, I love him even after everything he did or to be honest, didn't. However, I really don't understand why people says Suho knows her better or Suho loves her for who she is. Yeah, he does, but Seojun does as well. Not showing her bare face to Seojun or not telling him that she likes horror things was her own choice, why do we compare them for the things Seojun didn't even get the chance to know? This is about her self-confidence problem, not about how or how much Seojun loves her. If she could have told him those things, she would be comfortable around him as well. That was her choice, her problem, and her self-esteem which is never high. I know Korean beauty standards, and how it would affect her, but in the end, we are choosing people who will be in our lifes, and if you even can't trust your boyfriend about sth he eventually get to see, than it's not Seojun, but choices Jugyeong made are problematic. Team Seojun, Team Suho, whatever we could be in. Everybody could love anybody, but as for the female lead, she couldn't improve her self-esteem and self-confidence, and after all this year, it wouldn't matter who she would be with, she will be afraid of losing that person for every little thing. She could be with anyone, I already want Seojun for myself *laughs*, but I hope she could improve her self-confidence and find peace. 

@NSinclair I got your points, amazing that you can write them in details. I'm agree with your points.

Pyochisu:

TEAM SEOJUN FOR LIFE!   

I've read every chapter of the webtoon, and while I can understand preferring Suho at the start, Seojun is way better overall.  He doesn't seem nice yet, but he's so much better for Ju-Gyeong.  

I highly recommend reading the webtoon, as quite a few little details have been changed for the drama

I AGREEE i DIE FOR HIM!!! I cant wait for more episodes to come.  Ive been reading the webtoon fpr 2 years now and I died when i found out it will be a drama and now its here. 

@NSinclair The people who say that Suho likes her for who she truly is aren't necessarily saying it because he saw her bare face first. In the webtoon it doesn't matter in the end anyways. It's more so that to some degree it comes off as if she seems more comfortable with Suho. What she's interested in may not seem like a big deal but the fact that Seojun doesn't seem to really know about that part of her life is definitely strange, especially with how they play it up in the kdrama. She doesn't talk about her interests besides makeup and puts up sort of wall for Seojun. What stands out for people (at least i think) on Team Suho is that Suho notices so many small details and always tries to do things in Jugyeong's best interest. If you'e caught up with the translations for the webtoon you saw that (even though someone beat him to it) Suho at least noticed Jugyeong was bleeding and tried to give her bandaids whereas Seojun didn't notice at all. But I definitely agree with the idea that it's about Jugyeong's choices and not the actual characters. I'm not trying to slander Seojun and say he isn't the right choice but give my reasoning for why I choose Suho. They both have good and bad qualities in the end so it's really just up to what the writer believes.

I'm talking about the bandaid scene when they are working on the show. Seojun didn't notice her bleeding and she was even surprised because she thought he had left them for her. Another makeup artist left those bandaids for her but Suho still tried to buy her some. In some ways it feels like the writer favors Suho in those moments but idk where this is gonna end up LOL.

I think the biggest barrier for me when it comes to being Team Seojun in the webtoon is that the webtoon did a time skip instead of building the friendship between him and Jugyeong in Suho's absence. We left off with her and Suho confessing to each other, then come back to 3 years later and are told she likes Seojun now.

But ignoring the webtoon, because it's already clear the show will be deviating plenty: we see Jugyeong hiding the music and comics she loves in addition to hiding her bare face. Suho has already fallen for who she is - not even talking about the makeup because the comic shop is a safe space for both of them. She's only starting to get to know Seojun now, and he's only starting to see her as someone in her own right (instead of a tool to use against Suho). 

I hope the show will genuinely repair the friendship between the boys so that all three characters can be friends, because I feel the webtoon only paid lip service to that concept and no more. By that point, I'm sure we'll know who Jugyeong has romantic feelings for and the other person (and hopefully the audience) will respect her feelings and her choice.

Team SUHO  duh ! He's sooooo good 

team seojun!!

altho it's tru that suho likes her for both makeup/no makeup, the scenes between seojun and jugyung are much more entertaining for me!! pluss i feel like seojun will truly develop feelings for her later in the episodes, as well as loving her for both of her images too.. 

p.s hwang in yeop (actor playing seojun) is so eye-catching. absolutely love his acting. so detailed, so refreshing, so satisfying to watch.

I have not read the webtoon, but based on the first four episodes of the drama, Suho might be the better choice for Joogyung. They have similar interests and he has shown a more genuine interest and affection for her—despite knowing her struggles and insecurities. However, I would pick Seojun. So far, he seems more warm, playful, and communicative.

OFC TEAM SUHO! 

NO NEED REASON. FUULSTOP.

Based on just what we've seen of the drama so far, Team Suho!! 

She can be truly vulnerable around him about her suffering and he seems genuine so far. I think they are more compatible since they share interests too but this might change as the drama progresses. I especially love the scene where Suho said that he couldn't even notice the difference between her natural face vs when she's wearing makeup.