lollipop:
Here's the first trailer: https://va.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_rp3v62JmZP1zvg06b.mp4

Thanks for these. Saw all of them. Made my day!!

hi

I am too want drama cd 2 uncensored version. Please.

Ep 3 covered a lot from the book, and now leaves only the big finale for next week. So the question is, what shall they cover in the 2 hour movie? Will it cover the plot from the 3rd book in the trilogy? Like many others in this group, I have read the CD transcripts for the 1st and 2nd book, but there's no CD or translation for the 3rd book. Can someone who's read it in Japanese tell me what the plot is? Are the boys much older in it?

Ximmich, you read it -- can you tell me?  

Maggi64:

Ep 3 covered a lot from the book, and now leaves only the big finale for next week. So the question is, what shall they cover in the 2 hour movie? Will it cover the plot from the 3rd book in the trilogy? Like many others in this group, I have read the CD transcripts for the 1st and 2nd book, but there's no CD or translation for the 3rd book. Can someone who's read it in Japanese tell me what the plot is? Are the boys much older in it?

Ximmich, you read it -- can you tell me?  

There is still a lot left unadapted from the second novel. This season barely adapted the beginning of Nikurashii Kare and as we know Nikurashii Kare is longer than the first novel. 

There are still so many things left unadapted from the second novel, that i don`t think they will adapt something from the third novel. They might, but i don`t think they will adapt more than a few scenes that doesn`t have that much relation to the main storyline from it. 

There is stil Kiyoi and Hira finding a new home and move in together there. Hira`s growth as Noguchi`s assistent, Hira`s part time job, the issue with Kiyoi being unable to move the audience, the big fight and Kiyoi being kidnapped, Anna relationship with her own man. There are honestly so many things, that i think is enough. We also have to take in consideration the possible creative changes that they will make. 

It will take me too much  to disclose the content of the third novel, but there is someone i come across in twitter that has shared what happens in the third novel in details.  I will share the link for people who are curious to read it. 

https://twitter.com/rinnenotsubasa/status/1534534576671842305

Ximmich, that was a terrific summary of book 3.  Very thorough.  Thank you soooo much!  I knew you'd be the right one to ask.

Wow it sounds like there is enough material for them to have done multiple seasons and movies. I wold hope they would focus on H&K. Perhaps they will develop Anna’s character as the preview for episode 4 shows her talking about someone she cherishes too. Thanks so much for the info. 

girlfan62:

Wow it sounds like there is enough material for them to have done multiple seasons and movies. I wold hope they would focus on H&K. Perhaps they will develop Anna’s character as the preview for episode 4 shows her talking about someone she cherishes too. Thanks so much for the info. 

I am sure the focus will be on Hira  and Kiyoi. What i am referring at is that the story will have to show  a bit of everything i`ve written because these will end up impacting Hira and Kiyoi. Basically it`s something that will need to be showed for the story to move forward.  You can rest assured that they will no focus on it unecessarily because all of it is meant to make our characters grow stronger. 

For the most part I’ve been very pleased with how they’ve adapted the novels. They’re such good, flawed characters and that’s why we love them. Thanks for all of your information and providing all these links. It’s greatly appreciated. 

I made an account just to ask If i am not to late can i still get the link to THE SECOND CD/Nikurashii kare CD. Uncensored version please. 

I think there are also some images of the third novel of utsukushii kare. I saw them when I read the translation in Vietnam, and also found them in Pinterest xd

But it could help as a reference too I guess 

hey i just found this masterpiece!

can i have the ORIGINAL JAPANESE UNCENSORED VERSION  of the second audio drama  ? thank you

I have another important piece of information. 

White Lotus has decided  to publish their translation of the novel  in Chrysanthemum garden  translation group, which i personally love ( yes, i also read danmei novels hahahaha). From now on, their translation can be found both in Wattpad and Chrysanthemum garden. 

This is the link to their translation in Chrysanthemum garden- https://chrysanthemumgarden.com/novel-tl/mbm/

I personally don`t find wattpad to be reading friendly at all, which is why i rarely read novels from there. I did an exception for Utsukushii Kare. Which is why i am really happy that both our dear translators had found other alternatives to share their translation with us. 

We will always be grateful to you, thanks a lot on behalf of everyone. 

Thanks as always for the update. I’m going to try to wait to read the novel  until I see the movie. I don’t want to be comparing them while I watch it, though I may not be able to stop myself, lol. 

Ximmich, if you don’t mind, could you please send me the Uncensored Version of the second volume CD? Thank you so much in advance <3.

I only found 2 chapters of White Lotus's translation.  Is that what there's supposed to be? I really need to be patient with this, lol.   But once the new season started my interest in the story was generated all over again.    So thanks to the translators of this book.   

And thank you to Ximmich as well.  She started this group and has maintained it splendidly for over a year now.  Rock on Ximmich!