Track 3 of the first audio drama in youtube has eng subs now.

Wanted to mention for people who didn`t noticed.

Ximmich:

Youtube'daki ilk sesli dramanın 3. Parçası artık İngilizce altyazılı.

Farkına varmayanlar için belirtmek istedim.

Can you share the link?

Gogu:

Can you share the link?

It`s in the first fixed post i made in the first page,  at the very end of the post. 

I always add the link of the new track as soon as is released there, and also when i find something new in regards to the novel, CD, and everything related to  the drama i edit the post and mention them there. Check the first post.

Hello! Can someone send me the link too? If it's okay? Thank you very much! I've been looking anywhere, but to no avail. 

Lei:

Hello! Can someone send me the link too? If it's okay? Thank you very much! I've been looking anywhere, but to no avail. 

The link to what?

Sorry about this,  but so many people asked for different things lately, so is hard to tell from your post to what link you are refering.

Do you want the link where the first audio drama can be accesed in japanese , or the link where the first audio drama can be watched in youtube with english subtitles ( for the audio drama with eng subs, check the first post in the first page, the links are at the end of the post)?

All the details and links of everything related to the novel/CDs and other things related,  can be found on the first post made in the first page. The only thing that usually  people ask me  to send them,  is the link where the first audio drama can be listened in japanese , as an offline, downloadable version.

The ORIGINAL JAPANESE UNCENSORED VERSION of the second audio drama is now available.

Similarly with the first audio drama, it shouldn`t be shared publicly, so everyone who wants it, write me here, and i will DM you the link.

Then, I'd like the link to the second audio drama please :)

NoirRoseHeart:

Then, I'd like the link to the second audio drama please :)

OK. I will try to send it quickly.

Could you send to me too please =)

Daydreamer:

Could you send to me too please =)

Immediately

Ximmich:

Immediately

Thank you dear<3 i love our Utsukushii Kare community❤️

Daydreamer:

Teşekkürler canım<3 Utsukushii Kare topluluğumuzu seviyorum❤️

Me too 💓 😊

Gogu:

Me too ? ?

OK

Ximmich:

The ORIGINAL JAPANESE UNCENSORED VERSION of the second audio drama is now available.

Similarly with the first audio drama, it shouldn`t be shared publicly, so everyone who wants it, write me here, and i will DM you the link.

Can I have it too please 

Ximmich:

Could you please send it to me too?