Agnes Fon Marten:

How did you even notice the top lip thing? (o_o) Never thought there was such a rule. I’ve noticed that a lot of Asian actors kiss like they’re still in kindergarten, but I must admit you’re way more observant...

No, I don’t think Shi De would date Shu Yi’s dad, lol. He’s not that desperate. 

Glad you ask,

I’m a committed BL watcher…lol. But let’s just say that I’m not that young…lol. I’m on my 30’s so I have some experience in kissing and how each kiss has its own mining. But I completely agree with you and the kindergarten kissing…lol. But let’s remember that in China and Japan are more conservative about this (Specially China). They love to put a bunch of red tape and cancel Gay shows. This was more evident with the show: Will you still love me even if I’m a man”. They had some really hot scenes, like, baby Jesus! For such, they were cancelled. And its so sad because it was actually really good. Anyway, yeah, you can notice the actor’s commitment and as well their sexual security when with their kissing scenes.

I went back and see it again….hihihihi (Minute 31:35-36) (https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x7zw87i).

But going to daddy Yi; I hope I'm wrong and it was just a moment of WTF, it's 12:00am and I need to go to bed....lol

Main thoughts on EP 2 - Lin. Zi. Hong. Wow.

Other thoughts: WeTv recently uploaded a 4 hour video of a book signing event with all the main cast. I mean, everyone knows, I knew, that YU is very good looking, but I don't think I had realized the full extent of his beauty. I was hypnotized.

Vania:

Main thoughts on EP 2 - Lin. Zi. Hong. Wow.

Other thoughts: WeTv recently uploaded a 4 hour video of a book signing event with all the main cast. I mean, everyone knows, I knew, that YU is very good looking, but I don't think I had realized the full extent of his beauty. I was hypnotized.

I think Yu is such a pretty man. And tall also. He is actually taller than Sam. (1m82 vs 1m81) and yet, because he is so adorable we tend to forget about such fact LOL XD

I definitely want to see more of Yu.

To stay on the topic about Yu's beauty, ... his mole should be trademarked. I see many people with mole. But he is so sexy with it.

On another hand just to share that Yu's new movie trailer Back to Past with Louis Koo and Lam Fung is out. I tried to spot him in the trailer but couldn't find him. I would melt to see Yu is a Chinese ancient gown with long hair. ?

Ep 3.

Finally, we’re off the emotional rollercoaster. It’s nice to be able to breathe again. Happy to see Shu Yi’s commitment and willingness to stand up to his father. Shi De could benefit from having a little bit more faith in people. Also, is it just a coincidence that they met again or...? 

Btw, Lyra Lynn, you were so damn right about the cause of their separation. Bravo.

Agnes Fon Marten:

Ep 3.

Finally, we’re off the emotional rollercoaster. It’s nice to be able to breathe again. Happy to see Shu Yi’s commitment and willingness to stand up to his father. Shi De could benefit from having a little bit more faith in people. Also, is it just a coincidence that they met again or...? 

Btw, Lyra Lynn, you were so damn right about the cause of their separation. Bravo.

OMG! Finally the revelation! I loved this episode. If we learned anything is that; you don’t F with Yi!

https://mydramalist.com/photos/6krYX_3

Ep. 3

Aaaahhh…. The truth comes out. I must say, I was right…lol. So far, it doesn’t have to do with anything about medical stuff or Argentina…lol. It’s was daddy Yi all alone. But you know what, I thought they will make daddy Yi as the typical homophobic dad that hates his son, but it’s the opposite. Daddy Yi loves his son that it hurts him.

I love the scene when he went and as for forgiveness to Yi. He acted like a little kid when he was leaving, well, leaving several times…lol. But De got his own punishment! Both daddy Yi and De got what they deserve. If we learn anything today is; Don’t f with Yi!

What I couldn’t stop laughing and went back several times back was when both De and daddy Yi were outside the house like dogs with their tails between their legs ^_^.

New topic: I thought the doctor was De’s cousin? Is he not? Is he in love with De? I really don’t have a clue about his. I want to say that; they other guy is just mistaking because the lack of communication and for such, he doesn’t know that De is his cousin, but, maybe they are cousins because their family knows each other for years, so they are actually friends and not family. Well, I guess I do have a theory…lol.

What do you think?

It seems like Birdie has misunderstood a thing or two and the doc lets him think whatever he wants.

Agnes Fon Marten:

It seems like Birdie has misunderstood a thing or two and the doc lets him think whatever he wants.

I hope that’s it. But why?

G-Senpai:

I hope that’s it. But why?

The doc called Shi De cute when they were on the phone and that was taken outta the context. Now the doc finds it convenient for some reason or just doesn’t feel like he needs to explain anything. Couldn’t care less if he’s misunderstood or not, in other words.

Agnes Fon Marten:

The doc called Shi De cute when they were on the phone and that was taken outta the context. Now the doc finds it convenient for some reason or just doesn’t feel like he needs to explain anything. Couldn’t care less if he’s misunderstood or not, in other words.

Yeah I don't think he's in love with Shi De neither but in the other hand, that could explain the doc's attitude toward Shu Yi and Shi De in S1. He was quite an asshole sometimes, we don't really know why he acted like that.

But let's see next week !

(Anyway the pictures at the end of each episodes suggest that these two'll be together, so...)

Gao Shi De did mention in season 1 that his cousin has an affective disorder, explaining the messing with their relationship, "for fun" - he did say that (ep 3 and 4).  He's not in love with Shi De, for sure. Pei Shou Yi didn't clarify that they are cousins because he doesn't want Zhen Xuan to continue pursuing him, so he let him believe he likes someone else. 

Agnes Fon Marten:

I hope so to be honest. That would really su@# if it's true. At the 1st season, even I was confused about their relationship, even if they were "cousings". 

What I always wonder is: The doc mention that he liked somebody but never went to details (the story), do you think it's him?

G-Senpai:

I hope so to be honest. That would really su@# if it's true. At the 1st season, even I was confused about their relationship, even if they were "cousings". 

What I always wonder is: The doc mention that he liked somebody but never went to details (the story), do you think it's him?

Sure as hell he likes this weird dude.

Agnes Fon Marten:

Sure as hell he likes this weird dude.

LMFO

Agnes Fon Marten:

Ep 3.

Thanks hahaha!!  Years of drama watching practise haha It was the most logical explanation :P And I agree Shi De should learn not to deal with everything by himself, I hope it's a lesson he learnt ! And I loved what Shu Yi told him, so damn true, like have a little more faith in the person you love, and come to him and face problems together, that's what a relationship should be. I hope this time around they do it right and they both learn from their mistakes ! 

Altough the dad is kinda not nice, I can't help but like him, he's so cute with Shu Yi hahaha But like I also said, I don't think he's like a bad person, just someone who thinks he knows best what Shu Yi needs, and I think he'll also learn from his mistakes ! I mean poor Shu Yi is surrounded by people who think they know what's best for him and don't communicate with him to resolve problems haha