what?? in tne novel my man YS will married in the epilogue mention?!! oh i want him for me lol

MaryThomas:

Spoiler alert:

Foe those asking, I didn't see who he married in the epilogie chapters, but YS does marry and have children. One of his children marries one of LB and CCS's brood. I did not find a number on the children had by them but it appears to be a brood including "one who was more naughty than the others, and one who was more irritating". 

After the deaths of all of the current monarchs, and her parents, the settling of their children's marriages, they retire from palace life after His Majest caves and allows it on the third request. They then leave the capital permanently to travel the world to experience all the things he promised her early on, but could not do due to their duties. 

Mary was that in the epilogue were YS was going to vi them but they have left the capital?

Yes, I found this in both that one and the next one. CSS's brother is with him, and it is mentioned that for years he has both visited them and sent her gifts under the guise that she is hisin-law, but BY knows the truth and tolerates it because he knows he can easily take him out lol!

MaryThomas:

Yes, I found this in both that one and the next one. CSS's brother is with him, and it is mentioned that for years he has both visited them and sent her gifts under the guise that she is hisin-law, but BY knows the truth and tolerates it because he knows he can easily take him out lol!

I must re read that chapter, i find it a bit of hard going with Google translate:)))

Did CSs twin brother get married in the end?

Mdzhela:

Did CSs twin brother get married in the end?

Yes, he did - we know about his marriage from epilogue! His wife was trying to escape few times as she wanted to cultivate ;)

vesca:

Yes, he did - we know about his marriage from epilogue! His wife was trying to escape few times as she wanted to cultivate ;)

Lol, what epilogue number was it in?:))

Mdzhela:

Lol, what epilogue number was it in?:))

Don't remember the chapter number - but he talked about it with YS

Mdzhela:

I must re read that chapter, i find it a bit of hard going with Google translate:)))

"Yuan Shen laughed: "Between best friends, and w
e are in-laws, so there's no need to be angry.
Cheng Shaogong smiled bitterly: " Over the y
ears, you have always used excuses to go to Hu
o's house, and the whole city of the city thinks tha
t you and Huohou have a good relationship, but w
ho knows that you are the only one to blame. If it
weren't for your frailty, Huo Zisheng would have gi
ven you an old punch!"

MaryThomas:

ven you an old punch!"

Ahh, thank you:)) YS still as sneaky as ever!

MaryThomas:

ven you an old punch!"

I went back and re read it, it made me cry, after all those years, his love is so strong!

vesca:

Don't remember the chapter number - but he talked about it with YS

Here is another quote that I think you will like :)

"At this time, another young man in a beautiful
suit and a jade crown came in. He knelt down and
sat in front of Yuan Shen
Cheng Shaogong asked lightly: "You have ma
ny children and grandchildren, I can't tell who this
is, and how it was born." The
chief steward quickly clarified: "It's the fifth S
on under the eldest son's knees, and there are ma
ny sons in the mansion, just count his appearanc
Handsome.
Cheng Shao Gong rolled his eyes."

Jess4163, I enjoyed your write up and your comparison of the FL in the novel vs the drama but I didn’t think she was dumbed down in Part 2.  Yes, she was rescued by LBY when the mean girls broke the  china and she almost fell on them , but to me, it just showed how vicious and jealous  those women were.  CSS’s character  still maintained her intelligence and wits.   And when they pushed her into the pond/stream, she didn’t tell LBY because she did not want him to ‘rescue’ her again probably thinking she could handle it herself.  And being a newbie to palace politics, she is over her head regarding the politics in the east palace but I think she is learning real fast what is going on.  Just my take.

P Lam:

Jess4163, I enjoyed your write up and your comparison of the FL in the novel vs the drama but I didn’t think she was dumbed down in Part 2.  Yes, she was rescued by LBY when the mean girls broke the  china and she almost fell on them , but to me, it just showed how vicious and jealous  those women were.  CSS’s character  still maintained her intelligence and wits.   And when they pushed her into the pond/stream, she didn’t tell LBY because she did not want him to ‘rescue’ her again probably thinking she could handle it herself.  And being a newbie to palace politics, she is over her head regarding the politics in the east palace but I think she is learning real fast what is going on.  Just my take.

I agree and her ability to retaliate in palace is much more limited, hence LBY needs to step in now and then:))

Mdzhela:

I agree and her ability to retaliate in palace is much more limited, hence LBY needs to step in now and then:))

I think she did very well as a 15 year old. I like how LBY always protect her. Likewise she also wants to protect him (from her conversation with 5th prince).