Xtinew:
I love the discussion here, give me some perspective of story line, might not be in the drama but I can imagine how intense 3 relationship from 3 strong men that all has loved CSS. Really, better for her to marry Luo Yao...which probably her life would be much simpler than two complicated men LBY and YS.

i like ML but for the moment i prefer her with YS, maybe i will change this later,  and i know that ML trust her ability but  for YS i think now  he understand her more and they will play along together, just my opinion

CloudA:

Oh , I know shubao website! I have used that before. Actually, I have installed an extension on google chrome called ‘AdBlock' to block all the annoying advertisements. I will recommend the 'Sto.cx'(思兔)website, it has very clean pages, and all the novels are original versions without any deletion. I use this website the most :)

Hello, can you give me the link for Love Like the Galaxy in Sto.cx or Shubao.com 

I was trying to look for the novel on those two website but couldn't find it. Is it under Chinese title or can I use English name? Please..please..really want to read the book. Thank you very much.

YESMISSA:

i like ML but for the moment i prefer her with YS, maybe i will change this later,  and i know that ML trust her ability but  for YS i think now  he understand her more and they will play along together, just my opinion

Me too, I love YS, because they're bickering like old friends. He is handsome too, well educated, can get her mad and irritate, I think they both cute together. Is there anyone know why CSS & YS break up their engagement later on? 

Xtinew:

Hello, can you give me the link for Love Like the Galaxy in Sto.cx or Shubao.com 

I was trying to look for the novel on those two website but couldn't find it. Is it under Chinese title or can I use English name? Please..please..really want to read the book. Thank you very much.

https://m.shubaow.net/66/66743/

can anyone who already read the novel, tell me how LBY can convince  SS to comeback with him after 5-6 years? In real life, that is impossible. 

MunPro:

can anyone who already read the novel, tell me how LBY can convince  SS to comeback with him after 5-6 years? In real life, that is impossible. 

Honestly it's only possible because she always continued to have feelings for him and it's obvious to everyone around her (and him - he literally told her to look in the mirror bc the way she looks at him and YS is different) as well ;; 

And also she eventually found out that during the 5 years that he was away, he was actually secretly watching over her and he did what he could to ensure she could live a good life T-T

dearuto:

Honestly it's only possible because she always continued to have feelings for him and it's obvious to everyone around her (and him - he literally told her to look in the mirror bc the way she looks at him and YS is different) as well ;; 

And also she eventually found out that during the 5 years that he was away, he was actually secretly watching over her and he did what he could to ensure she could live a good life T-T

thanks man!

Xtinew:

Oh sorry, I'm late! But you have got the link~Great!

hello ! im sorry  if my question is a big exaggerated but i really want to know if this  beautiful novel/drama gets a happy ending or if the characters are given the happy ending they diserve ? thank you for the translation i had a great time reading it i’feel more connected to what is coming next !!

xuxi:

hello ! im sorry  if my question is a big exaggerated but i really want to know if this  beautiful novel/drama gets a happy ending or if the characters are given the happy ending they diserve ? thank you for the translation i had a great time reading it i’feel more connected to what is coming next !!

It’s a happy ending! 

DeDe:

It’s a happy ending! 

ohh thanks god i was afraid that all the drama was gonna bring the romance down or leave place to the mélodrame xd im so into this drama happy watching friend !

iamcoco:

Thank you for your translations! In the 5-10 trailer she was beaten by her mother!!! Can I know what did CCS do?  ? 

It was related to the bridge collapsing with all the ladies ( and mean girls) standing on it.  CSS had removed the wood holding the rickety bridge up so that it would collapse with weight.  QiQi’s grandma found out and told CSS’s mum though she herself said she would have done worse at her age. So CSS got beaten.  This shows how smart CSS is with structural construction of things. 

scarfie:

I think he is a simple person. Love and hate are very clear and simple for him. He has a lot of female admirers but he never cares about them. He even said that if he cannot marry her, he will remain single.  She travels from the modern time so her view is very practical. 

He also has a heavy burden/mission that he carries  ... he couldn't afford to get distracted so that's why he matures early and is very serious.

Thanks for starting this chat and for your translation and interpretations.  Really love them and everyone’s contributions.  They just add to the understanding of the story.  This is one of my all time favorite dramas.  Love the storyline and the characters.

I am really enjoying reading all the discussions here. Thank you so much! I am loving this drama and I had so many questions that were answered in the discussions! I am so grateful to all of you! If I can bother you, I am curious if LBY gets engaged to CSS after the break up with LY, and then tragedy happens before their wedding and he is gone for 5 years.? Why does she get engaged to YS?