mparthur:

FSF is not out of shape.  It's the numerous layers of the outfit that make him look large.  

Yeah he didn't/doesn't look out of shape to me. 

mparthur:

Chapter 24

Liu Yan looked at Mu Zhuohua condescendingly, she was dragged into the pool by Liu Yan, her body was almost soaked at the moment, the green shirt was clinging to her petite body, there were two dazzling reds on her throat, and there were red and purple marks on her wrists, and her tears looked very aggrieved and pitiful. However, Liu Yan did not know Mu Zhuohua for the first time, this girl's ability to pretend to be pitiful and miserable is really powerful, he has not completely dispelled his doubts now, naturally he can't let her go.

At this time, Zhimo happened to come back, looked at a naked and soaked man and woman in the pool, and rubbed his eyes suspiciously.

He just went to bring the bowl of medicine, what happened here?

Thank you!! 

Mu Zhuo Hua's survival skills :

Men don't get too fierce with women who are obsessed with them, which she learned from her father.

There are a hundred ways for a woman to hook up with a man, and this is what she learned from the girls.

In the past eighteen years, the most useful survival skill she has learned is not taught in books, but taught by her aunts and sisters.

Episode 18

Lord DIng saves Mu Zhuohua from Official Zhuang.  

The scene in the novel is different from the scene in the drama.  Below is a part of Chapter 53 in the novel by Google Translator:

Liu Yan led the troops to the inn, turned over and dismounted, asked the location of the Huaichengzhuang County Order, and rushed in without saying a word.

The foreign official who had never seen Liu Yan trembled as he watched this murderous and handsome young man rush in, thinking that it was Yanei, who was a powerful and blessed man in Beijing, and when he heard others say that he was the king of the government, he opened his mouth in horror.

Liu Yan ignored the eyes of others, he kicked open the door violently, and at a glance he saw the disheveled Zhuang County Ling, and the "buzz" in his brain was blank - is he still late?

Seeing Zhuang Xianling rushing over, he raised his leg and kicked him fiercely on the nest of his heart without thinking, kicking Zhuang Xianling with a mouthful of blood spurting out, and fell to the ground.

But I heard a familiar voice next to the screen shouting in surprise: "Wang Ye, why are you here?" ”

Liu Yan turned his face stiffly and saw Mu Zhuohua, who was only wearing a thin middle shirt, hiding behind the screen and sticking his head out, washing away Yi Rong's small face and looking at him in amazement.

Liu Yan's pupils shrank, not daring to think about what she had just experienced, his face sank, he raised his foot to close the door behind him, strode to Mu Zhuohua, silently took off his cloak to cover her firmly.

"You..." Liu Yan said in a hoarse voice, his hands trembling slightly, "You... It's okay..."

Mu Zhuohua grabbed the cloak, feeling a warm and familiar fragrance covering herself, she hooked the corner of her mouth, her throat was a little astringent, and said in a dumb voice: "Wang Ye Xie cares, Xiaguan is fine." ”

As everyone knows, this look fell in Liu Yan's eyes, making his heart completely frozen, as if sinking into a bottomless ice lake, unable to move or breathe.

"Zhuo Hua..."

Mu Zhuohua was suddenly hugged into a warm embrace, he hugged her tightly, buried his head in the side of her neck, choked and said hoarsely: "It's that I'm not good, it's that I'm late..."

Mu Zhuohua was stunned for a moment, and then realized that Liu Yan had misunderstood...

But before she could explain, Liu Yan had already let go of his hand, his eyes were cold and full of killing intent, turned around and walked in front of Zhuang Xianling, and raised his foot to break his heart. Mu Zhuohua was shocked, and immediately pounced on Liu Yan and shouted: "Wang Ye don't kill him!" ”

Liu Yan looked down at Mu Zhuohua who was hugging her waist in amazement, and with this movement, the cloak fell, revealing her body wearing only profane clothes.

"Wang Ye, he didn't touch me." Mu Zhuohua said, feeling that it was not accurate, and added, "At most, I touched my hand." ”

Liu Yan seemed to be a little suspicious, he leaned over and picked up the fallen cloak, put it on Mu Zhuohua again, and carefully tied the belt for her.

"Wang Ye..." Mu Zhuohua looked at his handsome face close at hand and said softly, "I'm really not injured..."

Liu Yan seemed to believe it, and nodded slightly, but his face did not improve in the slightest.

Mu Zhuohua lowered his eyes and said slowly: "He is an official of the imperial court, although you are a political king, you are not good at killing people on the street." Zhuang County Ling relied on the grace system to enter the dynasty as an official, he has a backer in Dingjing, Wang Ye killed him alone, but I don't know how many people to offend, and the Yushi Tai also impeached you..."

Before Mu Zhuohua could finish speaking, he was interrupted by Liu Yan: "I won't kill him." ”

Mu Zhuohua breathed a sigh of relief, and heard Liu Yan say again: "Kill him here, and your reputation will be ruined." ”

Mu Zhuohua was stunned and looked at Liu Yan blankly-is it because of her reputation, so she doesn't kill people?

Liu Yan's hand held her slender and round shoulders, trembling almost invisibly: "I'll take you away." ”

"Wang Ye..." Mu Zhuohua sighed, "Let me change my clothes first." ”

Liu Yan retreated with some embarrassment and kicked Zhuang Xianling under the bed. After Mu Zhuohua returned to the screen, he put on his original green shirt and put on Liu Yan's cloak, and then walked out from behind the screen.

Liu Yan glanced at Mu Zhuohua, and quickly looked away: "Do you have any medicine that can cause mute?" ”

Mu Zhuohua said: "Today I went to the Zhenguo Princess Mansion, I didn't dare to bring too much poison, I only brought a bottle of soft incense to give it to him." ”

"Soft fragrance, what is it?" Liu Yan asked.

"It makes people weak and weak, and it also makes men inhumane." It's just that this Zhuangxian Ling seems to have taken drugs such as aphrodisiac before, which just offset part of the medicinal properties of soft fragrance, and delayed the medicinal properties for a long time before the attack.

Liu Yan breathed a sigh of relief and sighed, "It seems that if I don't come, you can solve him yourself." ”

Mu Zhuohua lowered his head and smiled: "Xiaguan always understands a truth, don't put your hopes on others. ”

Liu Yan understood what she meant, she was saying that she had never had hope for him.

mparthur:
Liu Yan understood what she meant, she was saying that she had never had hope for him.

Oh, that's kind of sad...

mparthur:
The foreign official who had never seen Liu Yan trembled as he watched this murderous and handsome young man rush in, thinking that it was Yanei, who was a powerful and blessed man in Beijing, and when he heard others say that he was the king of the government, he opened his mouth in horror.

Liu Yan ignored the eyes of others, he kicked open the door violently, and at a glance he saw the disheveled Zhuang County Ling, and the "buzz" in his brain was blank - is he still late?

Awe...I'm so glad she's okay. It's clear he loves her a lot. 

Thank you for sharing!

Sirry Usly:

Oh, that's kind of sad...

Awe...I'm so glad she's okay. It's clear he loves her a lot. 

Thank you for sharing!

Lord Ding has already been in love with MZH by now.

Remember the scene where MZH says what will happen to her if she misses the imperial exam.  LD says he will support her for three years.  She continues to ask what if she forever never passes the exam, 

In the novel, he says he'll support her for her entire lifetime.  MZH is taken aback by his response.  Liu Yan himself is also stunned by his own response.  

mparthur:
he says he'll support her for her entire lifetime.  MZH is taken aback by his response.  Liu Yan himself is also stunned by his own response.

Aweee that's so sweet. 

Episode 20

I like the scene where MZH touched LD's shadow while on the way home.  In the novel, it was the scene between Miss Sun and LD during their walk in the imperial garden.

I can't wait for the night garden party in the imperial palace where Princess Zen Guo tries to match make for Miss Sun and Lord Ding. 

Did you guys see how LD grabbed MZH's hand when the dad was lecturing her after retrieving the kite? It was so cute. 

I had to laugh at MZH's family thinking that she had a harem of men with LD being an aging gigolo..good giggle

Sirry Usly:

Did you guys see how LD grabbed MZH's hand when the dad was lecturing her after retrieving the kite? It was so cute. 

His face was hilarious while he has been holding her back). 

GwenRB:

I had to laugh at MZH's family thinking that she had a harem of men with LD being an aging gigolo..good giggle

Hahaha.  Poor LD for forever being mistaken as an ageing male prostitute!!!

mparthur:

Hahaha.  Poor LD for forever being mistaken as an ageing male prostitute!!!

I know everyone says the actor for the role LD seems too old, but I think he is perfect, his face does all the work.

GwenRB:

I know everyone says the actor for the role LD seems too old, but I think he is perfect, his face does all the work.

The pairing of JT-FSF is perfect.  I watched the Story of Ming Lan and found the age gap between FSF and ZLY was obvious too but the banter between these two was brilliant.

LD's character is cold and reserved while Gu Ting Ye is more boisterous and cheeky.  

mparthur:

The pairing of JT-FSF is perfect.  I watched the Story of Ming Lan and found the age gap between FSF and ZLY was obvious too but the banter between these two was brilliant.

LD's character is cold and reserved while Gu Ting Ye is more boisterous and cheeky.  

Loved the "story of Min Lan", I am trying "Shining just for You" now, because I like him so much.