Who would have thought... ✨Communication✨ ... would have fixed all the BS between these two. 🤦🏻♀️🤦🏻♀️🤦🏻♀️Was…
...I wouldn't overdo and overburden storytellings with ✨Communication✨ solutions, as most of them stays and falls on not communicating, and at the same time we all carry traumas of smaller scales about not being able to express ourselves in time or properly in communocation (called also shared experience, and something entirely normal - is why this crap is still working), so i would not try to apply rl on fiction really. 🤷
I have the same issue. I blame the companies. They don't give this couple proper projects. I haven't started watching…
Hi there, how is it going? Regarding this series, do you have any info about how is it received from the company? Is it see as a success or as a flop so far? I really dont want MaxNat to be split. :( Ty for update.🙏
this is the greatest example of fucked up pace - they speak in a way everyone normal would insert five sentences…
Also... anyone else would look like an idiot portraying Phatsa and his expression, I do not know how Oat manages to portray him like this for such a long time without looking like an idiot. Impressive. Deserves a price for that alone.
I had a bit greater expectations of this, but no, this is just embodiment of dragged nothing. :(