Details

  • Last Online: 21 minutes ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: March 20, 2021
  • Awards Received: Flower Award1
On My Summer of You • 26 days ago
I mean, everyone in the latter part of the comment section seems to be acting as if Wataru is a saint and Chiharu is the one to blame. And I honestly don’t know where that comes from, because all Chiharu is doing is basically studying for his career (maybe people don’t study anymore).

And I mean, for Chiharu, their love has lasted for such a long time that it’s understandable that he doesn’t necessarily feel the need to be all over Wataru all the time. Meanwhile, this should be a revelation for Wataru: he should actually confess that he needs Chiharu in his life, now, in the present, and be honest about his own needs and expectations.

Because I don’t feel like Wataru even acts as though he’s in a relationship, and he doesn’t seem to have any intention of actually being in one for the foreseeable future. He is so humble, he has zero needs, expectations, or ambitions in life. Okay then. His decision. He’s really asking to be kicked in the ass.

So I really don’t understand where all this blame came from or why it suddenly started being directed entirely at one of these characters, when honestly, I don’t even find either of them particularly annoying. This whole discussion is more annoying to me, while the characters themselves seem pretty normal — they just happen to be differently oriented at the moment.

But okay, that’s fine. It’s just an opinion.
10 2
Replying to Never Letting Go Of Palm • 26 days ago
I find Chiharu such a frustrating character at this point I don't want them together he never seems to put Wataru…
Wataru is such an annoying character too. He is incapable of doing anything. He doesn’t say no, he doesn’t say yes, he doesn’t confess, he doesn’t what he wants/needs, he doesn’t cut things off. He remains in his hypnotized stillness forever. He always needs to be knocked off for anything to have even the slightest hope of happening, and I am so fed up with him. Poor pitiful baby boy. At this point, I don’t even need them to end up together anymore.
3 4
Replying to assez • 26 days ago
Title Not Yours
adaptation of what is this, please?
i mean do we have it already as a series from dif. country?
3 2
Replying to SistahGurl848705 • 26 days ago
Title Knot
I'm ok with the biting but, yeah, its a problem unless he behaves. I assume there's a redemption arc coming for…
true, true and true :D
2 0
Replying to SistahGurl848705 • 26 days ago
Title Knot
I'm ok with the biting but, yeah, its a problem unless he behaves. I assume there's a redemption arc coming for…
🌞🌞🌞
1 0
Replying to Tacye • 26 days ago
Title Knot
My Stubborn was SOOOOOOO much better.
I believe so.🌞
1 3
Replying to assez • 26 days ago
Title Knot
13:41 cut the crap finally
...I love it. I loved OFC too. It depends, I guess. But it is one of the series I am looking forward to most these days.
2 0
Replying to Tacye • 26 days ago
Title Knot
Soooooo much story time was wasted on that damn monologue. All I could think of was The Incredibles when Syndrome…
LOL!
1 0
Replying to delena666 • 27 days ago
Title Knot
i'll bet he will fund out he is pregnant in the epilogue
😁😁😁🥹
2 0
Replying to assez • 27 days ago
Title Knot
nah... someone just struggles with dramatization... and to make up for it - melodrama. the rest are obligatory…
ofc 😘
1 0
Replying to assez • 27 days ago
Title Knot
but then poor Naphitch - he is so in love... or whatever
and know you are not wrong. it is definitelly territorial bite. he wants Nuea to himself, so he bit him
1 0
Replying to assez • 27 days ago
Title Knot
but then poor Naphitch - he is so in love... or whatever
i can, just not in 2 eps
2 0
Replying to SistahGurl848705 • 27 days ago
Title Knot
I'm ok with the biting but, yeah, its a problem unless he behaves. I assume there's a redemption arc coming for…
..and I agree with you and do not think it gets better in Knot much.. however in second ssn it should
1 2
Replying to SistahGurl848705 • 27 days ago
Title Knot
I'm ok with the biting but, yeah, its a problem unless he behaves. I assume there's a redemption arc coming for…
again, Nuea must be incrediblystupid - knowing the rules and still provoking in a room with two - TWO - fully grown, fully capable aplhas. You might disagree. You might also say that what a dog does to a bitch in heat (dont sue me, we do have a term for it in my language, but chat insist this is how a female dog in heat is called) - is a rape and she looses freedom after. You might disagree with it, but that is how nature is. They were not after Nuea, Nuea acted absolutelly unappropriate KNOWING and INTENDING what he was after. The Alphas were taught morals and intended to stick to it, well, again, Nuea made out of himself a target, seducing Napich beforehand. HE had to know sooner or later someone is gonna be obsessed with him so much they are gonna do this. And that someone happens to be Napich. There is really small room for disagreement about what happened. BAsed on rules of omegaverse and alpha and omega nature, this still ended way more well than it could.
... same reason goes for why no one killed Nuea. Napich already could not ocntrol himself thanks to Nuea's approach. Unvoluntarily in love is fun too, isn't it?
1 6
Replying to SistahGurl848705 • 27 days ago
Title Knot
I'm ok with the biting but, yeah, its a problem unless he behaves. I assume there's a redemption arc coming for…
oh he does - everyone does
1 0
Replying to ginadawn344 • 27 days ago
Title Knot
I don't know if I'm the only one but they should've just beat the crap out of Sangnuea or ended his life instead…
but then poor Naphitch - he is so in love... or whatever
2 6
Replying to emotionallyevil • 27 days ago
Title Knot
I just want to know how Sangnuea’s doing after all that 🤣🤣
same here, seems he is doing bad
2 0