Details

  • Last Online: 9 hours ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: March 20, 2021
  • Awards Received: Flower Award1
On Knot • 20 days ago
Title Knot
this is the greatest example of fucked up pace - they speak in a way everyone normal would insert five sentences how they split each word with a break, and then if we omit the lovely sex scenes (goooodbye my lover, gooodbye my friend) - monologues are boring, or at least not entertaining at all, but like, if you, fullheartedly start a monologue (destined to be a shit) with: Ever since the day I found out... - BRO, YOU BITCH, YOU KNEW LIKE SECOND AND A HALF, AND YOU ALREADY MANAGED TO BE LOST "EVER SINCE" BEFORE BITTEN AND SUCKED OUT BY YOUR VAMPIRE HUSBAND?! WHERE? WHEN?! When have you "ever since" managed to be "lost", pwease tew meee, me needa know!!!! πŸ₯Ί
3 2
Replying to zamperx • 21 days ago
I assume so... I have seen 13 episodes, but nothing has happened yet.
Ahhh, so sorry to hear that - but I appreciate you telling me thank you very much, lot of Boys Love and take care
3 0
Replying to assez • 22 days ago
Title Summertime
not BL?: https://mydramalist.com/795728-four-hands same company: ===https://mydramalist.com/796826-the-prosecutor-s-office-s-proposalhttps://mydramalist.com/794044-thundercloud-rainstorm===https://mydramalist.com/793146-painter-of-the-night…
πŸ‘
1 0
Replying to m1ngyulov3r • 23 days ago
Title Summertime
i haven’t watched a kbl in a hot minute and this is so enjoyable! I wish it had 12 episodes at least.πŸ₯²
not BL?: https://mydramalist.com/795728-four-hands
same company: ===
https://mydramalist.com/796826-the-prosecutor-s-office-s-proposal
https://mydramalist.com/794044-thundercloud-rainstorm
===
https://mydramalist.com/793146-painter-of-the-night - just watch it
https://mydramalist.com/685259-semantic-error - u probably did, just in case
https://mydramalist.com/753903-unintentional-love-story-spin-off - must watch
(https://mydramalist.com/754159-weather-forecast-love - slightly worse than previous, but i watched it first and thought we won't get any better - we did with The Time of Fever (2024))
https://mydramalist.com/732133-unintentional-love-story - this is first story of The Time of Fever, it is slightly different, they got my attention even there, good to watch first, not necessary to watch at all (you will want to watch it after The Time of Fever though; and also chronology/time wise this is after The Time of Fever, as in what happened after what we saw in The Time of Fever).
https://mydramalist.com/801452-we-ll-always-meet-again - same actors
https://mydramalist.com/781958-let-free-the-curse-of-taekwondo - mmmm, good to see, good quality, good moments, good story
...
you are welcome, nothing else to report from the last years🫑
(liek if you want cute and simple - https://mydramalist.com/722885-a-tractor-loaded-with-love i can't forget)
4 4
Replying to Chibi • 23 days ago
Title Summertime
Do Hyeon's birthday wish: "I hope I never fight with Yeo Eunho, and we stay happy forever."In his mind:…
😒πŸ₯²
3 0
On Summertime • 23 days ago
Title Summertime
kids - dyremember how was rating by this point in Prosecutor's Proposal, pppllllssss?πŸ™πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’
3 0
Replying to buttercup000 • 23 days ago
Title Summertime
theres NO WAY THE EPISODE JUST ENDED LIKE THAT??!
yayayaaaaa :D
1 0
On You Maniac • 23 days ago
Title You Maniac
imma gonna need that fork for whoever made the camera decisions in here
5 0
Replying to Yinyang • 23 days ago
Title You Maniac
Saturday is perfect for catching the attention of Thai audience; Every fandom wishes their faves to get the Saturday…
i mean the most excited ppl are from Friday, Saturday slowly creeps to new week, but both have a reason and a rhyme to it - i am very happy series are spread through the week really.
1 0
Replying to blurybeat • 23 days ago
Title You Maniac
This having higher rating when one of the actors clearly can't act is insane. You all need to raise your standards.
...even if they don't so far other ppl on this project smoothened the whole thing enough that it is not annoying to me. As far as the project is smooth and looks good put tgt, Imma more than happy to give another chances (and that being said - trust me when I say I am annoyed with everything).
3 0
Replying to assez • 23 days ago
oh, ok, fork in the eye too
Pity authors are more self destructive and did not end it then and there.
1 0
Replying to assez • 23 days ago
oh, ok, fork in the eye too
Anyways, Big Jane is Psycho, and manipulative as fuck. Selfcentered crybaby. "As if I am the one at fault." Yes, you are. You have mental attitudes for a psychology student, you do shady things to say the least, you do not think twice how it afffects other people and do not reflect on what you should say and explain to your potential partner. You are obsessive and controlling, prone to emotional blackmail. And I would definitelly ask you something else: If I was her, would you beat me too and think I had it coming?
And as we already know the answer is yes, I would just pulled out a handkerchief from my pocket and waved byebye forever, as we have nothing to say so each other anymore.
1 1
Replying to assez • 23 days ago
oh, ok, fork in the eye too
She brought it to herself... I am gonna drown that - *flabbergasted* - I am now REALLY curious about the redeeming arch for this fuck up. I guess there is gonna be none. Explains why he does not do psychology anymore.
1 2
Replying to assez • 23 days ago
oh, ok, fork in the eye too
...ok, so now slap from a man is well deserved because girl cheated and stole money... I wonder how much money was given to Harward for Big Jane to study on it PSYCHOLOGY, I wonder. Obviously, he did not learn anything and should hand the degree back if he recieved (for money) any. He would not make it through the exams with this attitude with me.
1 3
Replying to assez • 23 days ago
oh, ok, fork in the eye too
and for unwillingnes to speak on something he comments on AFTER GRADUATING HARWAD'S PSYCHOLOGY, NOT SEEING WHAT HE DOES IS DARK SHADOW AS FUCK, a broken nose. Mind be, because I am too generous...
1 4
Replying to assez • 23 days ago
...ok, now I realy wonder, in ep 3 Big Jane said something liek the girl deserved the boy's beating, I got sick…
oh, ok, fork in the eye too
1 5
On Don't Be Too Emotional • 23 days ago
...ok, now I realy wonder, in ep 3 Big Jane said something liek the girl deserved the boy's beating, I got sick just watching the initial scene - (i am still at the beginning of ep 3) - how did you overcome it just like that? If he said it in front of me, he woud have the pan in his face and the meat in his ass... so...?
2 6
Replying to any_anka • 23 days ago
That depends what you consider "news". An official announcement? No, none. But it hasn't been a complete…
wow, tyvm! that is more than i expected, sounds excitingly hopeful/promising πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’
2 0