Details

  • Last Online: 1 hour ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: March 20, 2021
  • Awards Received: Flower Award1
Replying to assez • 27 days ago
Title Knot
13:41 cut the crap finally
...oh man, how i would appreciate if Nuea was the one biting... but no. no Eternal Enlightenment of the Spotless Mind - no nothing *sighs*
1 0
Replying to assez • 27 days ago
Title Knot
13:41 cut the crap finally
ah - aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh! So THIS is what Shen Wen Lang so strongly protested against in ABO Desire. An omega raping a poor, innocent - HORNY - hi, hansel714, here it sits way better than Duty First, Kiss Later, still not in character with the character, but world-wise, way more suitable match - alpha. Go, Nuea, go!
2 3
Replying to assez • 27 days ago
Title Knot
13:41 cut the crap finally
16:22 - ok, finally! Final move!
1 4
Replying to assez • 27 days ago
Title Knot
13:41 cut the crap finally
16:12 ok, breakdown and hysterics - ewww šŸ˜–
1 5
Replying to assez • 27 days ago
Title Knot
13:41 cut the crap finally
15:31 — schizophrenia? Psychosis? Could it be drugs? Mania? Who said self-talk must only happen when you're the only person in the room witnessing your delf speech? Bellinged to old theatre drama, classics, or 1970's series. Why this? Why now? I am not fan of melodrama 😭😭😭
3 6
Replying to Faery Rook Majesty • 27 days ago
Title Knot
If there's one credit I can give this show, it's to the fans and commenters across the web. You all are so annoyed…
šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ”„
2 0
Replying to assez • 27 days ago
Title Knot
i sincerely hope this is not gonna fall into the degenerate mobologues speech - Sangnuea, shut up and bite finally...
13:41 cut the crap finally
1 7
On Knot • 27 days ago
Title Knot
i sincerely hope this is not gonna fall into the degenerate mobologues speech - Sangnuea, shut up and bite finally...
4 10
Replying to teesan • 27 days ago
Title Match Point
he has. he is much thinner than the last time I saw him (hide and sis). though tbh it's kinda understandable when…
im just enjoying the chimonsing combo, not gonna lie :D
1 0
Replying to Cosmic84 • 27 days ago
I kinda feel bad for Tee and Heng, especially Heng, cause he got the shorter end of the stick with his character.…
I’ll have to check out what you mean by the first two episodes still... I would say—and undeservedly so—that Tee and Tee’s character are pulling the series through, and Heng’s character should be contrasting and, for that reason, highlighting that. The global success I can agree with; it is not the same as saying this could not be better, much, much better.

And here is where I believe the undeservedness stems from—I feel (after watching the second part of the series) like Heng should have a slightly different type of character (while Tee’s suits Tee perfectly). I feel like they are pushing too many feminine traits onto Heng’s already obviously masculine type. He is good at acting them, but physiologically speaking, if he was way less submissive, it would suit him perfectly. Though—I would not overdo it. It is more like a discrepancy that does not destroy the picture or the feel of it completely. But it is obvious enough that you notice it and carry it with you.

I would even expect Tee and his character to be much less to my liking than Heng’s. But no. And I guess it all has to do with the hideous sculpture (highfiveeee)—someone here lacks enough nuance in taste.

I still don’t mind if it means this ship will continue to float. I would just like for them to get roles where they don’t have to save EVERYTHING with charm, charisma, and acting.

(Mind you, I usually start to yap about this only if they should change the typology drastically, but no—here I feel like... hmmm... I would maybe love to check them out in a sports-type series. Esp. Heng.)
3 0
Replying to teesan • 27 days ago
Title Match Point
he has. he is much thinner than the last time I saw him (hide and sis). though tbh it's kinda understandable when…
fuuuck - he is battling with depression? since when if we know and since when do we know (is the info public)? ty for the info, i do not keep track of actors and their personal life, but this always hits hard. i think i last saw him in Dare You to Death, I guess he had baggy clothes there so not so much visible, but still it did not seem to be this much. I just hope he does not feel forced to do this intentionally so he can compete (with whatever bunch of crap your head tells you you should compete with). I am just happy to see him on screen again, at least that way he is hopefully well enough to continue with his career. He is a good actor, i hope this gets under control soon.šŸ™
2 2
On Match Point • 27 days ago
Title Match Point
Is it just me, or did Chimon lose an incredible amount of weight? I could barely recognize him...
6 4
Replying to assez • 28 days ago
i am not sure about better _Actors_, i am sure about better _Scripts_ and i am sure the (mostly hetero) actors…
Uh oh, I should also add that it is usually better money-wise, so the production quality tends to be higher because it is less socially risky—whatever that means in the BL market nowadays. Then companies like Netflix pick it. And so on.
3 1
Replying to assez • 28 days ago
i am not sure about better _Actors_, i am sure about better _Scripts_ and i am sure the (mostly hetero) actors…
hummmm, i mean... it might be subjective, who is good and who is not. i have seen many with wasted potential. i have seen many who outdid themselves under a good director. but mostly what is messed up is the script, not the potential of an actor. they are all talented, but sometimes unled properly. they are all good looking. they all have potential, but you need to work with them. and experience helps much, sometimes that is one of a few things that saves the project from compleete fail. and that applies to all asian series i have seen so far, not korea or only thailand. but yes, i might be one of the stans of good bromances. i prefer quality and i prefer it to be interesting over butchered explicit bed scene. also, i good kissing or bed scene does not make for me a good project. so... yes. stories wise bromances tend to be more developed because they do not rely on these as a cheap shortcut.
5 0
Replying to Kami • 28 days ago
Hi there, friend from Cases between us šŸ¤— I see we have similar taste 🤣
no worries, i will finish it, the episodes are blessingly short :D
2 0
Replying to Kami • 28 days ago
Hi there, friend from Cases between us šŸ¤— I see we have similar taste 🤣
liking? shouldnt i be loving it? :D i am warming up to it, i am like ep 3? and detective stories arent my thing really. that being said, i made this type of list (https://mydramalist.com/list/1Mpz9xm4) while doing research as i have on my table a work in progress "detective" sooo, yes- it is useful to me if nothing else. šŸŒž (And i am patiently waiting for it to come.)
2 2
Replying to RoRoow • 28 days ago
I remember when *High School Frenemy*(gmmtv thai) the remake of the School2013(kdrama) was airing, and the discussions…
i am not sure about better _Actors_, i am sure about better _Scripts_ and i am sure the (mostly hetero) actors feel way more secure flirting than portraying more intimate scenes. i am also sure you have way more room for the art of flirting with each other if it is not fragmented by kissing and explicit scenes (art on and of itself, separate and different than flirting) - same is The Devil Judge (even the discussion there), Fangs of Fortune etc. (ya see what i am doing? all of them are canonically "hetero" or intentionally non explicit, not even "censored adaptations" series. B-) *carries her bucket of smugness*)
10 4
Replying to riri • 28 days ago
this is gonna be a masterpiece, their chemistry is insane, the sync while playing piano looks so fine
love your name :D:D:D i see we are all coming from the same places :D
4 1