Okay, why do they have sex in the first place when they DID NOT BUILD UP A PROPER RELATIONSHIP YET??? Okay, I…
…do those characters strike you as being horny in the first place? Because they don’t, in my vocabulary. If they’re written as such a category, if they’re in the grey zone, or if the situation specifically calls for it, I have zero issues. The problem starts with the form of it, of course.
So we know they skipped over these two first "sexual" encounter that was supposed to happen at the *almost*…
Okay, why do they have sex in the first place when they DID NOT BUILD UP A PROPER RELATIONSHIP YET??? Okay, I just hope the live action is gonna be different then. I would feel much more like it’s a forced marriage agreed upon by the parents rather than actual development if we skip from not even having a kiss directly to sex...
As for your question — I can imagine going up to the level OFC did. As of now, unfortunately for us, and even more so for Japan, you can either have better production quality OR acted intimate scenes, but not both together. And if you do, then it’s usually only intimacy in the form of a kiss. And even that is daring.
Respect to Life in Smokey Blue, where it had everything — good production quality, art, explicit scenes, but also not *that* much. Outside of that, I can only think of vulgar, questionable, sleazy-looking (even if they aren't), prude, avoiding, dead-fish kisses, or suggested/cut-out scenes where the actual intimacy was done BTS.
THAT being said, this is why I’m waiting to see what comes out of Hold on, Harutora-kun — this might, in a decent way, go way further than I would expect under other circumstances. That is why I think what we will see is some form of kiss. For sure. To what extent it’s gonna be covered, I cannot predict. Considering the other actor is young, I can see this series having it — or not having it at all — any sort of suggestive cutout, skip, or whatever type of intimacy scene.
I shall let myself be surprised. I’m trying not to set my expectations too high this time.
I will tune in as I don't have anything new to watch
Wow, thank you so much. I don't exclude any country. 👍 I started Summertime yesterday ( Studio Oak is really doing great for kbl's) ikr? i have issues with Summertime, the main one is personal, the objective ones will show later more i am afraid, it is still worth watch for me though. Dropped DBTE and Sexy buttocks. - I see. I will not miss anything breakthrough by dropping them. I already watch Nour, Ash - i still don't yet, and Knot ( just for Boat/Oat not for the script 😭) - same here, i will try the second season if it comes. Last of the older ones I was really enjoying was Not me and weirdly DFF. -dff is what? I am not as obsessed with Not me, but i do love some offgun projects If you have something in similar vein you can recommend too. - ok
For the dynamic of the MC I really don't like damsel in distress and white prince /saviour. - whart is white prince/saviour? ok
So I didn't liked MC in Khemjira - i havent watch khemjira ... :D
and UWMA ( mostly fast forwarded both shows) - i wanted to watch uwma, some i did not feel like starting, some i plan still to watch... one day and liked second couples better - good to know You can DM suggestions if it's too long to comment here. Thanks - ty too, no worries
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U_QUT5EnVe4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WI-mqi2dz8E
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jh1eVNvFYw8&t=4s
https://www.youtube.com/@Official-uy7mw
https://www.instagram.com/shu_samurai/?hl=ja
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j1onIDr5ucQ :D
As for your question — I can imagine going up to the level OFC did. As of now, unfortunately for us, and even more so for Japan, you can either have better production quality OR acted intimate scenes, but not both together. And if you do, then it’s usually only intimacy in the form of a kiss. And even that is daring.
Respect to Life in Smokey Blue, where it had everything — good production quality, art, explicit scenes, but also not *that* much. Outside of that, I can only think of vulgar, questionable, sleazy-looking (even if they aren't), prude, avoiding, dead-fish kisses, or suggested/cut-out scenes where the actual intimacy was done BTS.
THAT being said, this is why I’m waiting to see what comes out of Hold on, Harutora-kun — this might, in a decent way, go way further than I would expect under other circumstances.
That is why I think what we will see is some form of kiss. For sure. To what extent it’s gonna be covered, I cannot predict. Considering the other actor is young, I can see this series having it — or not having it at all — any sort of suggestive cutout, skip, or whatever type of intimacy scene.
I shall let myself be surprised. I’m trying not to set my expectations too high this time.
I started Summertime yesterday ( Studio Oak is really doing great for kbl's) ikr? i have issues with Summertime, the main one is personal, the objective ones will show later more i am afraid, it is still worth watch for me though.
Dropped DBTE and Sexy buttocks. - I see. I will not miss anything breakthrough by dropping them.
I already watch Nour, Ash - i still don't yet,
and Knot ( just for Boat/Oat not for the script 😭) - same here, i will try the second season if it comes.
Last of the older ones I was really enjoying was Not me and weirdly DFF. -dff is what? I am not as obsessed with Not me, but i do love some offgun projects
If you have something in similar vein you can recommend too. - ok
For the dynamic of the MC I really don't like damsel in distress and white prince /saviour. - whart is white prince/saviour? ok
So I didn't liked MC in Khemjira - i havent watch khemjira ... :D
and UWMA ( mostly fast forwarded both shows) - i wanted to watch uwma, some i did not feel like starting, some i plan still to watch... one day
and liked second couples better - good to know
You can DM suggestions if it's too long to comment here. Thanks - ty too, no worries