Details

  • Last Online: 13 minutes ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: March 20, 2021
  • Awards Received: Flower Award1
Replying to ginadawn344 • 12 days ago
Title Knot
It would be the same as a hetero couple thats pregnant. I think the term is couvade syndrome or sympathetic pregnancy.
if they have a bond where they literally feel each other's hitted thumb? hmmmm... lets not forgive- eh- forget the baby is enigma, so basically (...no one can decipther what it is...) a god among idiots. Voldemort growing inside Harry Potter... ehhh... Alien (1979) with "We come in peace" phrase on his lip while pulling disintegrator ray guns out of womb pocket.
1 0
Replying to pinkcrown • 12 days ago
Title Knot
I thought it was because they had that bond/soulmate connection that let them feel each other's pain?
...now it does exist. And I am certain they are not the first to invent this craaaaaa....pppppperfect thing.
2 0
Replying to Nadvvsia • 12 days ago
Title Knot
gownowchuj kurwa taki bullshit jebany zmarnowałam na to swój kurwa cenny czas japierdole jebactuska
u think u inkognito with such words? XD
1 0
Replying to SistahGurl848705 • 12 days ago
Title Knot
I was kinda intrigued by the idea that Nakhun could be pregnant! ah well...
🤣🤣🤣
2 0
Replying to WilaFox • 12 days ago
Title Summertime
I think I'm the only person here who doesn't like it... No hate, it's just that it didn't really catch my attention...…
I wanted to DM you, but why? - just wanted to let you know I like it but I am definitelly not so out of it as other seem to be. Again, it is this story specifically plus knowing strengths and weaknessess of the company to know it is not going to be as fire as it seemed initially. So I get you. It still is something better to pass time with though (I also constantly hint I am happy this ends soon - and it also will not make me not look forward to the company's next project - it is just that they land below waist while they should fly high above head sort of situations with nearing their endings - and that drags and gets tiring).
2 0
Replying to J100 • 12 days ago
Title Love Penalty
I agree with the comments here about the poor quality of the production, if you can even call it a production,…
mmm - will u share the series,please?
3 2
Replying to burnot • 12 days ago
The only JBL I like in the current "student" series. I find the others unbearable.
❤️
0 0
Replying to cdrama_fanatic • 12 days ago
Title Mr. Fanboy
I think I'll be the bad guy here and guess what you mean. I also feel like they love to shove ZeeNunew and James…
🤣 noted!
1 0
Replying to NoAttentionSpanGirlie • 12 days ago
Title Summertime
From what I understand, one of the 2 main leads will be the "newcomer" from Summertime (Kwon I Hyeon).…
no worries at all, my bad /is or is this not going to be a bl, dyk?/
1 2
Replying to NoAttentionSpanGirlie • 12 days ago
Title Summertime
From what I understand, one of the 2 main leads will be the "newcomer" from Summertime (Kwon I Hyeon).…
Aaaaaaaaaaaaa! Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa /civilize yourself/ - yes, this one!!! This.One!!! tysm!
2 4
Replying to NoAttentionSpanGirlie • 12 days ago
Title Summertime
From what I understand, one of the 2 main leads will be the "newcomer" from Summertime (Kwon I Hyeon).…
Ahhhh... were there not supposed to be one more series? I remembered vaguely it should be 4 and the December one should be the last we know about.
Anyways, tyvm, this is what I was after 🙏🙏🙏💐
3 6
On Knot • 13 days ago
Title Knot
Title: Oops - I Knocked Up My Alpha
6 0
Replying to SistahGurl848705 • 13 days ago
Title Knot
I was kinda intrigued by the idea that Nakhun could be pregnant! ah well...
Title: How I Knocked Up My Alpha
2 2
Replying to SistahGurl848705 • 13 days ago
Title Knot
I was kinda intrigued by the idea that Nakhun could be pregnant! ah well...
exactly, that is the reason, i guess he can block the other's pain etc too now
2 0
Replying to cdrama_fanatic • 13 days ago
Title Mr. Fanboy
I think I'll be the bad guy here and guess what you mean. I also feel like they love to shove ZeeNunew and James…
Thank you for your interest. I have 15 pages of the crap, i first need to cut the crap. :)
3 2
Replying to assez • 13 days ago
Title Knot
wohoa, bloody moment, it is so choppy, unnatural and rushed (...as if editor did not want to watch it anymore)…
Whoa, this series gets more and more inspirational with each episode. Spoiler alert: if anyone pushes their fingers into my mouth, they’re gonna get them bitten off, and if anyone knots me without my prior consent, they’re gonna have it cut off. Aside from that, I’m an angel walking on this Earth in a human form. 😇🙏
3 0
Replying to SistahGurl848705 • 13 days ago
Title Knot
I was kinda intrigued by the idea that Nakhun could be pregnant! ah well...
...same here...
3 3