Details

  • Last Online: 2 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: India
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: August 7, 2019
Replying to Aroha • 7 days ago
Person Zhang Zhe Han
At this point it became a habit to check this page to see if he has any new dramas......
I agree
1 0
Replying to MarinA_ Spike • Jan 24, 2026
I'm rewatching this lakorn for the third time already, and I'll definitely watch it again in the future. Mark…
Can you tell me where I watch I want to rewatch please tell me
0 6
Replying to Azet • Jan 24, 2024
Title Leh Ratree
I AM ALREADY on the first ep and i LOVE IT SO MUCH I JUST CAN`T! At first i was enchanted by Pong Nawat`s handsome…
where can I watch it
0 9
Replying to Tidieu • Jun 27, 2022
Person Zhang Zhe Han
I noticed he took his selfie in the bathroom. Sometimes the little brother makes you scratch your head 😅
His attitude is like haters go to hell i won't give a damn about you all
3 1
Shiro • May 8, 2022
In my list the first rewatch will be always LEGEND OF YUNXI
I love that show i dont know howmany times i rewatched this show i forgot the count
1 0
Replying to Nu V • Feb 27, 2022
Can someone tell me how this lakorn is related to Jao Sao Jum Yorm? It lists that as a spin-off, but I don't remember…
Yeah im also thinking the same
0 0
Replying to Moona • Jan 25, 2022
Person Mik Thongraya
Which is his best drama ? Can anyone recommend ?
I like jao sao jum yorm
0 0
Replying to zOop • Mar 4, 2021
Story of Yanxi Palace...FL is Total Badadss, Strong, smart...MONSTER
Yeah that's ok anyway i love
Legend of yunxi so much although it has some annoying parts its my favourite.
Don't ask me why
There is no reason
1 0
Replying to zOop • Mar 4, 2021
Story of Yanxi Palace...FL is Total Badadss, Strong, smart...MONSTER
Really she is verrry smart
0 0
Replying to zOop • Mar 4, 2021
Story of Yanxi Palace...FL is Total Badadss, Strong, smart...MONSTER
You are talking about
Legend of yunxi
And above suggetion is
Story of yunxi palace
Two different dramas.
1 2
Replying to Rule7 • Apr 30, 2020
Person Mik Thongraya
Word "Handsome" seems very small in front of this man. He is a complete package.
I thought the same
2 0
Replying to ree0 • Apr 28, 2020
kissasian(illegal ), dramanice (illegal),viki rakuten(legal, free), netlfix(legal, paid)
The way you explained is toooooooo honest. But hillarious.
0 0
Replying to darkheart94 • Apr 26, 2020
hi, this is OST for haru.. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eVL3AkF4d9U Btob remake the ost for this drama..
Thanku i'm really enjoying this
0 0
darkheart94 • Apr 14, 2020
Well i completed this series today and i also love the OST
Can you please explain what do you mean by HARU ost remake
I just want to listen the original sound track.
I don't have any knowledge about this that's why i'm asking.
Thanku
0 2