Details

  • Last Online: 4 days ago
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Archipelago
  • Contribution Points: 36 LV1
  • Birthday: June 30
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: February 21, 2021
Replying to Steph1016 • Oct 7, 2023
did she drop subbing this? there is only 3 eps subbed
wdym? They had completed all 10 for download. No, they are not subber but encoders
0 0
Replying to StefAnd • Sep 29, 2023
Title Fence
With only 5 eps she couldn't dilly-dally with narrative, right decision to the point of matter there. My only…
I meant the traditional Okinawan culture not pop culture influenced by absorbing the American culture. If they could incorporated sanshin sample for one it would be good
0 1
On Operation Love • Sep 27, 2023
Completed it! Love thy neighbors as yourself. I find this principle returns to how much you love your neighbors measured by how much you love yourself. You cannot love others if you weren't caring for yourself.
The hesitation ML experienced sums up to this. He loved her too much afraid to break her heart. Hence, belated confession.
I find the story's good, sometimes hilarious, sometimes mellow dropping tears. I cannot say the same with ML acts, so unnatural at times. FL has natural acting, considering how young she was.
8.8/10
1 0
Replying to Naki • Sep 27, 2023
Oh wow so I have been thinking about why the show turned out how it did and it seems like this is the debut work…
Let me watch them and I will share my opinions later. Currently I am trying to watch Saikou no Kyoushi, Manatsu will have to wait ^^
0 0
Replying to Kurocchii • Sep 27, 2023
There will be 11 episodes according to Viki information. I'm a language moderator there and it clearly says in…
I find infos in wiki d-addicts are reliable, their shortcomings are the content not so vast. Asianwiki has more content, then again if you ever in doubt just cross-reference them. Drama Otaku also has excellent database.
0 0
Replying to Naki • Sep 26, 2023
Oh wow so I have been thinking about why the show turned out how it did and it seems like this is the debut work…
This is sophomore work of Shito-san according the data here in MDL. It is arguable the director is greenhorn however. I feel bad for the casts here, if the show was that bad. I am yet to watch, already downloaded the show lest the After Party.
0 2
Replying to Kurocchii • Sep 26, 2023
There will be 11 episodes according to Viki information. I'm a language moderator there and it clearly says in…
Yeah, the hurdles here to contribute make me reluctant to make edits no more. I just go to asianwiki or wiki-d addicts to find updated contents.
1 2
Replying to ZipPoo • Sep 19, 2023
I tried dl from Hikari but there is no JP caps in all episodes.
Yes, I can confirm they didn't mux JP caps in the file. False title then, shouldn't have put [JP] on it. My bad didn't check it on hand. At least good encoding tho :)
0 0
Replying to ZipPoo • Sep 19, 2023
I tried dl from Hikari but there is no JP caps in all episodes.
where did you D/L it?
0 2
On Kim Rae Won • Sep 19, 2023
Person Kim Rae Won
I remember him playing in Plum Blossom and Sunflower. Memorable indeed
2 0
Replying to HPriest • Sep 17, 2023
Title Rakujitsu
My subs for EP1 are up.You know where to look.
Thank you <3
0 0
Replying to Ara 99 • Sep 1, 2023
Title The Days
I've been watching dramas for almost two decades and up to now only gave a 10 score to two. This definitely earned…
It's almost like documentary. You can't go wrong with documentary films, unless the makers haphazard folks
1 0
Replying to StefAnd • Aug 28, 2023
Title Fence
I feel eps. 3 got mistimed on row 565-566, those 2 rows should be placed later after row 590
My pleasure, thank you for your subs. Complete as always
0 0
Replying to GEO9875 • Aug 27, 2023
Title Fence
I'm temped to sub this at some point even though it was already announced by another subber but they haven't released…
I feel eps. 3 got mistimed on row 565-566, those 2 rows should be placed later after row 590
0 2
Replying to realdeal • Aug 27, 2023
Title Fence
Nogi Akiko didn't go with subtle commentary jabs this time (aside from that 1 ep in MIU) she went with a solid…
With only 5 eps she couldn't dilly-dally with narrative, right decision to the point of matter there. My only complaint is the soundtrack didn't really help to build atmosphere nor depict Okinawan culture.
4 3