Editorials 'A Love Other Than Yours' is the K-Drama That Will Make You Question Everything You Know About Long-Term Love! 5 days ago
Replying to StefAnd • Jan 20, 2024 Title Ai to wa Keshite Koukai Shinaikoto https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1JpRSVTwbBEHlruGQXC9RIUDvQ-Dxf3oX?usp=sharing The link is dead now, I'm sorry 1 2
Replying to Safe for Weebs • Jan 19, 2024 Title Perfect Days It’s difficult to say if I don’t know what country you’re in. But if you search “Win Wenders Perfect Days”… Thank you vm for the heads-up, I'll look it up 0 0
Replying to fiflydramalover • Jan 14, 2024 Title Naoki Hanzawa Heyo~ Can anyone help me out? I tried to watch this but the nyaaa version doesn't sync with subie's subs. Does… try drama otaku 0 0
Replying to Jazteen14 • Jan 9, 2024 Title Mobile Girlfriend I think I'm in the minority here. I actually liked this movie. Actually, I liked it better than the first. I only… Where did you watch this? 0 0
Replying to StefAnd • Jan 9, 2024 Title Monster Is this Ryuichi Sakamoto's final work? thanks! I've encountered the announcement too here http://www.sitesakamoto.com/home Edit: I mixed up him with Kyu Sakamoto XD 0 1
Replying to Ballu • Jan 8, 2024 Title Monster Spoiler Is there a site where this can be watched? https://193.233.203.165/monster-2023/ 0 0
Replying to Piyush • Jan 8, 2024 Title Monster KORE-EDA Hirokazu's Directing + Ryuichi SAKAMOTO's Music + SAKAMOTO Yuji's Screenplay = Masterpiece. Is this Ryuichi Sakamoto's final work? 0 3
On DIY!!: Do It Yourself • Jan 8, 2024 Title DIY!!: Do It Yourself A wholesome dorama overall 8.5/10 0 0
On Super no Kago no Nakami ga Ki ni Naru Watashi • Dec 28, 2023 Title Super no Kago no Nakami ga Ki ni Naru Watashi Spoiler Finished watching it, the tropes of convenient stores. It was showing character growth, finally ML can see what life inside the cart/ basket. Ending was like documentary summary. Not many like this, definitely unique approach to daily wonders. 8/10 1 0
Replying to Safe for Weebs • Dec 23, 2023 Title Perfect Days It’s difficult to say if I don’t know what country you’re in. But if you search “Win Wenders Perfect Days”… Yes, I am in Indonesia so there is minor chance it would be playing here in cinemas. Just have to wait for a BluRay or streaming release a while 0 2
Replying to Safe for Weebs • Dec 21, 2023 Title Perfect Days It’s difficult to say if I don’t know what country you’re in. But if you search “Win Wenders Perfect Days”… Thanks, no luck 🤞 tho 0 4
Old_Anime_Lady • Dec 17, 2023 Article Top 25 Japanese Actresses on MDL Well sorted work, too bad Yu Aoi not present. Must be old I am >_< For younger audience lookout for Koshiba Fuka and Kumada Rinka 3 0
Replying to Baka-kun • Dec 11, 2023 Title Densha Otoko Why only 7.5/10? It's a very popular Japanese drama and one of the first I saw and loved. Ratings here are mostly loony. Good well-made movies/ doramas got mediocre 7's, cringe cheesy ones got high 8-9's 9 0
On Nobuta wo Produce • Dec 11, 2023 Title Nobuta wo Produce They don't make stuff like this anymore, even the FL is retired T_T 7 0
On Tenshoku no Mao-sama • Dec 7, 2023 Title Tenshoku no Mao-sama I can't shake the feeling that ML resembles Brad Pitt's Joe Black in Meet Joe Black 🖤 (1998) 0 0
Replying to Steph1016 • Nov 24, 2023 Title Joshikosei, So ni Naru. will anyone pick this up? arkixx subbing it 0 0
Replying to StefAnd • Nov 22, 2023 Title Stage Door Spoiler You can watch it here https://193.233.203.165/stage-door-1996/ 0 0
Edit: I mixed up him with Kyu Sakamoto XD
For younger audience lookout for Koshiba Fuka and Kumada Rinka