Editorials
On The Lunchtime Detective • Nov 26, 2021
Title The Lunchtime Detective
https://www.d-addicts.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=165156 subbed by @aoinousagi, in Bahasa Indonesia.
0 0
Replying to sheena_mj • Nov 21, 2021
Title Solomon's Perjury
I watched a lot of mystery and dark dramas from WOWOW so you may be right xD
I'm glad I'm not the only one X))
1 1
Replying to aoinousagi • Nov 17, 2021
Title Solomon's Perjury
of course you can't because they're waiting to steal my subs from d-addicts lmao. i don't care where or how people…
thanks for subbing this. I only watch the raw and finding softsubs. It works best for me
0 0
On Solomon's Perjury • Nov 17, 2021
Title Solomon's Perjury
I think WOWOW is specialist in making suspense show, or maybe I'm only too fast deducing.
5 3
Replying to AlexisTasartir • Nov 17, 2021
Title Solomon's Perjury Spoiler
Where can I watch it?
https://doramax264.com/47346/solomon-no-gisho-j-drama-2021/
1 0
Replying to Yuru Camp△ Season 2 • Nov 11, 2021
Title Yuru Camp△ Season 2
Replying to deleted comment
https://subscene.com/subtitles/yurucamp-yarukyan-laid-back-camp-yuru-camp-yuru-camp-yurucamp/english/2525386 only until ep 07 there
0 0
Replying to RaNdOm432 • Nov 5, 2021
Title Killing Spoiler
Where can I watch this?
https://mkvking.net/killing-2018/
0 0
Replying to StefAnd • Oct 21, 2021
Title Departures Spoiler
Watched 10 years ago, gonna redownload the blu-ray version anytime soon.
https://mkvking.net/departures-2008/
0 0
On Departures • Oct 21, 2021
Title Departures
Watched 10 years ago, gonna redownload the blu-ray version anytime soon.
1 1
Replying to Amy Leigh • Oct 21, 2021
Title Love × Doc Spoiler
i really want to watch this but the only place i found it, the subs were literally incomprehensible. TT if anyone…
https://mkvking.net/love-x-doc-2018/
1 1
On The Scholar Who Walks the Night • Oct 18, 2021
Title The Scholar Who Walks the Night
only for the soundtrack so nice
1 0
On Hana & Alice • Oct 18, 2021
Title Hana & Alice
My first exposure of Yu Aoi, oh how I fall for her since!
3 0
Replying to Trippy • Oct 18, 2021
Title Tokyo Ghoul Spoiler
Does anyone know where I can watch the movie
https://mkvking.net/tokyo-ghoul-2017/
0 0
Replying to StefAnd • Oct 9, 2021
Title Extracurricular
so the open ending reason was because the actor bully scandal?
I see, then seond season needs different actor
0 0
Replying to Lita • Oct 8, 2021
Title Extracurricular
yo, too bad the main actor got cancelled and we'll never know what happened
so the open ending reason was because the actor bully scandal?
0 2
Replying to Lita • Oct 8, 2021
Title Extracurricular
yo, too bad the main actor got cancelled and we'll never know what happened
so the open ending reason was because the actor bully scandal?
0 0
On Lost and Found • Oct 8, 2021
Title Lost and Found
I have the raw, but not the english sub yet :(
0 0
Replying to NanaHoshi • Oct 8, 2021
Title First Love
For me, the "first love" might have been refering to that guy Monica was hallucinating about. He might have been…
It is not romantic genre despite the theme suggested. Leo became motivated because of Monica presence. He found his purpose of life hence. I admit no lovey-dovey here whatsoever. So anyone looking for cuddles better off find another else.
1 0
Replying to Chia6 • Oct 7, 2021
Title Spring, Summer, Autumn, Winter... and Spring
At the top right corner of this page, you can Edit this page.
even the actress doesn't have URL here in MDL.
0 2
On Life's Punchline • Sep 23, 2021
Title Life's Punchline
I just found Spark 2017 Movie with Suda Masaki in it. Maybe he is cut to the comic losing roles?
1 1
