News Park Bo Gum, Shin Ye Eun's 'Night Traveler' addresses production schedule and departure reports 14 hours ago
Editorials 'A Love Other Than Yours' is the K-Drama That Will Make You Question Everything You Know About Long-Term Love! 6 days ago
K-Drama Kim Young Kwang needs Chae Soo Bin's electric powers to survive in 'Take Charge of My Heart' 11 hours ago
Replying to Hanni • Sep 23, 2021 Title Hibana: Spark Spoiler Is there any way to watch it with eng subs? Thanks ♥ https://mkvking.net/spark-2017/ 0 0
Replying to Saeyuuki • Sep 23, 2021 Title Hibana: Spark Spoiler I wonder where I can watch this with English sub https://mkvking.net/spark-2017/ 1 0
Replying to GK170502 • Sep 23, 2021 Title Life's Punchline Episodes 5-10- https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1mMrK7NKU9cjOjyYWwGDes90Oyn-zAElc- Episode 4 has been removed… Thanks so much for completing the subs! 0 0
Replying to Jinyung • Sep 21, 2021 Title Kakegurui Twin Spoiler You can watch it on dramacool :) you could torrent it in https://nyaa.si/?f=0&c=0_0&q=Kakegurui+Twin and sub from rjgman56 or YoshihiroStepper here 0 0
On Kanashimi no Wasurekata: Documentary of Nogizaka46 • Sep 21, 2021 Title Kanashimi no Wasurekata: Documentary of Nogizaka46 where can I watch this? 1 3
On Split • Sep 19, 2021 Title Split The same year as Shyamalan's Split movie, what a Split year 2016 is! 3 0
Replying to PufferBlue32_ • Sep 19, 2021 Title Mad Dog idk why people are upset with the romance there's not even that much it's just flirting like there's not even… yep there is a moment when FL expected it to happen, but in her dreams coz KMJ just cheek kissed her XD 1 0
Replying to pmg • Sep 19, 2021 Title Mad Dog That tie is just ridiculous, what was the costume design team thinking. twas called European style used by JHS, as ugly as it can be ikr 3 1
Replying to Kataomoi • Sep 2, 2021 Title Nogizaka Cinemas: STORY of 46 http://my.beamsubs.com/search/label/Nogizaka%20Cinemas All episodes are subbed thanks for their Effort. thanks! 1 0
On Kaguya-sama: Love Is War - Mini • Aug 15, 2021 Title Kaguya-sama: Love Is War - Mini Light, silly, and honey bunnily shortcakes 1 0
Replying to HPriest • Aug 2, 2021 Title Okaeri Mone It's already being subbed. yes I noticed your works at d-addicts, even got notes there. Good works! Tho I don't find the preview SP yet 0 0
Replying to styi • Aug 1, 2021 Title Okaeri Mone Spoiler I never watched an asadora before. Where can I watch this one? *sorry for poor english https://www.d-addicts.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=165686&p=1840350&hilit=Okaeri+Mone&sid=b1a6b6ad4c4882d57da387d5e8b10805#p1840350https://doramax264.com/45992/okaeri-mone-2021-j-drama-005-raw/ 0 0
On Okaeri Mone • Aug 1, 2021 Title Okaeri Mone Known this asadora back when Misato Morita got her role, hope get subbed soon! 0 2
On Spring, Summer, Autumn, Winter... and Spring • Jul 26, 2021 Title Spring, Summer, Autumn, Winter... and Spring kinda miss the Girl caxt, supposedly Ha Yeo-jin. Maybe someone can add her 0 4
On War of the Arrows • Jul 25, 2021 Title War of the Arrows Seen it in theatre when Korean Culture movie week in Lotte free. Great action, story forgot 0 0
Replying to howyoulikethat • Jul 25, 2021 Title Green Chair This movie is well whews, raunchy as f. I was shocked at how realistic and graphic their sex scenes were. It's… She was starred in The Isle 1 0
On Helter Skelter • Jul 24, 2021 Title Helter Skelter you could download it at https://mkvking.net/helter-skelter-2012/ I am yet to see it. I hope it worth my time 0 0
Replying to StefAnd • Jul 23, 2021 Title Ano ko no Yume wo Mitan Desu every few episodes seem differ theme song. any songs compilation? thanks most appreciated 1 0
On Moebius • Jul 23, 2021 Title Moebius I like how Lee Na Ra portrayed both sides of female, I think twas what Ki-duk meant with Moebius 0 0
Replying to Dylan Rodrigues • Jul 20, 2021 Title Ano ko no Yume wo Mitan Desu episode 3 was... really wholesome and sweet. Yeah Nana Mori is favorite among those starred within. 1 1
Tho I don't find the preview SP yet
https://doramax264.com/45992/okaeri-mone-2021-j-drama-005-raw/