Details

  • Last Online: 4 days ago
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Archipelago
  • Contribution Points: 36 LV1
  • Birthday: June 30
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: February 21, 2021
Replying to Jazzanova • Mar 30, 2022
What a wonderful and memorable show. Understated, quiet, tender. And I, like most here, got the chance to experience…
there's password there unfortunately
0 0
On Gift of Fire • Mar 21, 2022
Title Gift of Fire
While Okane no Kireme was his last TV drama, this one will be Miura-san last movie released post-humously. Talented actor nonetheless.
11 0
On Dearest • Mar 16, 2022
Title Dearest
Can't help to reminisce Snake and Earring's steamy chemistry again watching Arata and Yuriko recurring leads XD
4 0
Replying to zeflix • Mar 15, 2022
Title River's Edge
description of this movie is similar to American Rivers Edge from 1986 (featuring Keanu Reeves as the main character)
this one has more hardcore scene imho
0 0
Replying to gatalito • Feb 11, 2022
Title Guilty Flag
How many episodes does this drama have? I started watching the first ten but it seems to have more and keeps on…
I think because the story did not concluded in the first ten episodes (1st season)
0 4
Replying to StefAnd • Feb 10, 2022
https://subscene.com/subtitles/ano-ko-no-yume-wo-mitan-desu but ep 09 still missing :(
links that is safe is allowed afaik
0 1
Replying to hit0rii • Jan 27, 2022
yy by röe https://youtu.be/G96BwyilYgM
thanks! I luv it
3 0
Replying to samenai • Jan 25, 2022
https://youtu.be/KkgU0Pjgk60OST:『こたえあわせ』"Kotae Awase" by JUJU.
Thanks! Nice ending song
0 0
Replying to Minne8 • Jan 25, 2022
I usually have a lot of respect for subbers, ‘cause they do us a great service. Being patient is part of that……
When you pay for something you can expect like that, but subbers mostly do it for the sake of fun volunteering. Nobody force them nor pay them for it in the first place. So I am taking the works of subbers like nothing for granted. And their work too can be picked up by someone should they dropped it. That someone should have the same urge of enthusiasm and competence to sub certainly.
1 0