News
Replying to Na Hee Do • Dec 12, 2023
Title Night Has Come
I think FL best friend & da beom are dr&police .Or fl best friend is the host & da beom is helping her š¤·
knets are suspicious about her best friendās connection to the ghost
1 0
Replying to IM YourOnlyOne • Dec 12, 2023
Title Night Has Come
No one noticed the monitor moved. LOL.
I loved reading your analysis of the kdrama āGridā. I would love to read your analysis of this drama
0 2
Replying to AbuHammer • Dec 12, 2023
Title Night Has Come
it makes no sense for the bully to be a doctor
if the guy was the doctor then he wouldāve saved his girlfriend
1 5
Replying to Hieu Hien • Dec 12, 2023
Title My Demon
Aaaaaaawwwww i'm crying everytime when seeing Do Hee talk to Madame Ju at their wedding'Where did you go Madame…
least emotional twinkling watermelon fan š
3 6
Replying to AbuHammer • Dec 12, 2023
Title Night Has Come
no ā¤ļø
I love MyDramaList where freedom of speech actually exists. You can say whatever you want and your comments wonāt get deleted š
0 4
Replying to Badass Bunny • Dec 12, 2023
Title Night Has Come
What u said is great, indeed, but that won't save anyone.Not being scared of ghosts is a talent, I would fail…
people are used to seeing unrealistic and overpowered teenagers so now they canāt stand realistic characters
3 0
Replying to jajakay • Dec 12, 2023
Title Night Has Come
I'm pretty sure the bullied guy (Da Beom) is one of the mafia. He killed one of the bullies (how Yeon Seo says…
it makes no sense for the bully to be a doctor
4 7
Replying to AbuHammer • Dec 12, 2023
Title Night Has Come
illegal sites
yes and he got executed
0 0
Replying to Aki • Dec 12, 2023
Title Night Has Come
I think you donāt understand the mafia game or maybe I donāt but from what I see, the doctor have to pick…
I understand you, to be honest. As a fan of webtoons, I hated how Netflix changed the series for 'AOUD' and 'Sweet Home.' They completely destroyed 'Sweet Home.' It can be disheartening to see adaptations changing original concepts.
1 0
Replying to anuva • Dec 12, 2023
Title Night Has Come
mdl says upto ep8 released but on dramacool there's only up to ep6.. where are u guys watching??
illegal sites
0 5
On My Demon • Dec 12, 2023
Title My Demon
Kim yoo jung is just a pretty face, she canāt act at all despite being a child actress. she could act better when she was a child. sheās all visual now
0 3
Replying to Roronoa Zoro • Dec 12, 2023
Title My Man Is Cupid
It's not that bad; your preference is changing after getting used to it. From my experience, CDs are way worse.…
you havenāt seen Thai dramas š they literally romanticise non-con
0 0
Replying to Peterx • Dec 12, 2023
Title My Man Is Cupid
The next 4 episodes will be, the ML trying to set the FL up with other guys and the FL meeting the SML on 1000th…
bro summarised whole romance kdramas (people are still hyping such dramas whilst shit talking about original kdramas for not having any romance)
2 0
Replying to wihajoonieee • Dec 12, 2023
Title Night Has Come
any theories on the bus in the woods from episode 1?
similar to Alice in borderline, bus accident? whoever survives the game, would survive the bus accident but idk lol. anything is possible
2 1
On Night Has Come • Dec 12, 2023
Title Night Has Come Spoiler
If the bully and his minion, covered in blood, were part of the mafia, would they burn their clothes or wipe off the blood at night when all the citizens are asleep? Do they wipe the blood in the morning when everyone wakes up and then secretly incinerate the bloody clothes?
1 0
Replying to AbuHammer • Dec 12, 2023
Title Night Has Come
looks like doctors can save the dead by voting
They can use their healing powers before voting closes, so even a person who would otherwise die by voting can be saved
0 0
On Night Has Come • Dec 12, 2023
Title Night Has Come
looks like doctors can save the dead by voting
0 1
Replying to AbuHammer • Dec 12, 2023
Title Night Has Come
no ā¤ļø
the block button is there for a reason š
0 0
Replying to Aki • Dec 12, 2023
Title Night Has Come
I think you donāt understand the mafia game or maybe I donāt but from what I see, the doctor have to pick…
this is fiction, they can change whatever they want
0 2
Replying to Badass Bunny • Dec 12, 2023
Title Night Has Come
Doctor > save another player from being killed by werewolf * this is how it works in original game, but here they…
supernatural things lol (the skills were given to them)
0 0
