Editorials
Replying to Ji Hye • Aug 26, 2014
Title The Three Musketeers
Where can I watch this online?
dramafire.com
1 0
On Mother's Garden • Aug 25, 2014
Title Mother's Garden
If anyone finds out where I can download the English subs - please let me know (I'm currently downloading the drama raw (haven't yet watched any episodes besides 1 b/c I'm hoping for subs at some point.))
0 0
Skye-N-Rain • Aug 25, 2014
Article Park Hae Jin in new 'Bad Guys' Stills
Been on my list for awhile now :) I love Park Hae Jin <3
0 0
On Lee Tae Ran • Aug 25, 2014
Person Lee Tae Ran
I really like her voice (and she has a cute freckle on the top of her nose).
1 0
On Famous Princesses • Aug 24, 2014
Title Famous Princesses Spoiler
"Don't work too hard, you may belong to the country, but you're my treasure." - Hanam to Seolchill (such a romantic sweetheart <3 )
0 0
On Famous Princesses • Aug 24, 2014
Title Famous Princesses
ok, I had already found it funny that Lee Seung Gi's character Taeja has "naeyeojaniga" (Lee seung gi's song) as his ringtone - but now I just heard his moms phone ring and it's the "chicken dance music" LOL
0 0
Replying to Pate • Aug 24, 2014
Title It's Okay, That's Love
Gong Hyo Jin is such a pig.
Lose some weight, goddamn it.
I looked at the picture - she does not look fat OR have a double chin - she actually looks really pretty in that photo.
0 0
Replying to kittyflumpin • Aug 23, 2014
Title Surplus Princess Spoiler
I think I'm gonna end up dropping this. I mean, I like the humor but I just don't feel anything about any of the…
I'm feeling the same way - especially if Hyun Myung is the lead - I already didn't like how they showed his relationship with his girlfriend - he was so nauseating to watch - and to think of him after that - being with the mermaid is just repulsive to me....
5 0
On Glorious Day • Aug 23, 2014
Title Glorious Day Spoiler
I honestly liked So Lee but I kind of figured this would happen - InU had a Really disappointed look on his face at the end of episode 34 :'( I feel so bad for him....
0 0
Replying to Pate • Aug 23, 2014
Title It's Okay, That's Love
Gong Hyo Jin is such a pig.
Lose some weight, goddamn it.
I would really like to see what you like if you are calling a skinny girl like her fat. (you may take this the wrong way but maybe you should see a eye doctor)
0 0
Replying to Juniko • Aug 23, 2014
Title It's Okay, That's Love
It's not finished ariing yet...why is it that nearly 800 users scored it already ?
after I finish about 2 episodes I can usually judge how much I like it - so I tend to rate it then - but like Hessa said if it starts dragging or not entertaining me as much I take away points and when the drama is finished my score either remains the same or it has lowered or gone up - I rate episodes too (only after I finish them though). (the thing I hate is when someone says they have 'completed' a drama that is still airing - there is no way that is possible...)
0 0
Replying to technololo • Aug 23, 2014
Title It's Okay, That's Love
is this drama worth watching ? I've seen some people loving it but others find it boring so I don't know
I've been watching since episode 1 and I just finished episode 10 - so far I've loved every episode :) so to me it's worth watching - but everyone has their own personal preference.
4 0
On Famous Princesses • Aug 23, 2014
Title Famous Princesses Spoiler
the Intro song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X4sUCCG1gI0
0 0
On Famous Princesses • Aug 23, 2014
Title Famous Princesses Spoiler
I found this MV on YT of Seolchill & Hanam - so cute! <3 ^^ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ctLobCTyzAY
0 0
Cheer • Aug 22, 2014
Article Lee Jong Suk & Park Shin Hye offered lead roles for "Pinocchio"
I don't really see them together but maybe...
0 0
On Park Hae Jin • Aug 22, 2014
Person Park Hae Jin
he's so cheesy & cute/dorky in Famous Princesses lol
1 0
On Lee Tae Ran • Aug 22, 2014
Person Lee Tae Ran
I like her in Famous Princesses (Infamous Chill Sisters) drama
1 0
Replying to omuraiisu • Aug 22, 2014
Title Famous Princesses
I really want to watch this drama, this the Only Seunggi drama that I still haven't watch yet. Even he's not main…
you can purchase it on ioffer under the title of Infamous Chill Sisters (that's where I got my copy)
0 0
On Famous Princesses • Aug 22, 2014
Title Famous Princesses
I love Park Hae Jin's character lol - he says the most cheesiest of things but I love it ;) Lee Seung Gi's character is finally starting to grow or mature some too :)
0 0
On Famous Princesses • Aug 22, 2014
Title Famous Princesses Spoiler
this is the theme song (exact version) - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1-D9mJNAZjI (One Summer Night)(not sure what singers are singing this version but this is the exact version that is on the drama :D ...or at least I think it is lol ) I love it <3
0 0
