Details

  • Last Online: 18 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Miami FL
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Birthday: February 05
  • Roles: VIP
  • Join Date: May 8, 2020
  • Awards Received: Finger Heart Award1
Replying to Booksandtrees • Aug 1, 2021
Modern C Dramas are a hit and miss for me, not so with their Historical dramas which I think are much better executed.…
So agree….. modern C-drama’s lack all the layers, depth & character development of the historical ones. Not sure why. They have beautiful sets and cinematography but most are very formulaic and immature. I really like “To Love” , “Begin Again” ….. Love Scenery was pretty decent.

Mountains & Ocean was cute as was My Girl.

Someday or One day was excellent.
1 1
On Move to Heaven • Jul 30, 2021
You have to be in the right mood to watch this but once you are OMG is it phenomenal. Just an absolutely amazing drama, maybe best Kdrama of 2021.
12 0
On Zhou Dong Yu • Jul 29, 2021
Person Zhou Dong Yu
Her smile can literally melt an iceberg and light up the entire planet.
10 0
Replying to Nana • Jul 18, 2021
We are just watching raw after long time watching chinese dramas you can understand most of what is said.
I don't like watching the raw unfortunately. I really like to get the full experience with subs (and I lived in China for 3 years and understand some mandarin but still!)
0 0
On Ancient Love Poetry • Jul 18, 2021
I'm just here to cry because I have to wait 4 more days for English subs while everyone here already posts the ending (not that i care about spoilers at all, im just jealous I can't finish it today!!!!) *WEEPS IN AMERICAN*
1 4
On Start-Up • Jul 17, 2021
Title Start-Up
On my second watch of this and I'm struck even more this time by Nam Joo Hyun's masterful, precious, multilayered performance as Nam Do San.
15 0
Replying to AncientLoveGoddess • Jul 17, 2021
The Legends (same lead actor) Ten Miles of Peach Blossoms Aka Eternal Love Miss the dragon
The Legends is literally about a Demon King and an Immortal Sect. It's literally called "the immortal sect" LOL

It's not regular humans in a costume drama. It HAS characters who are not immortal but it IS a drama about gods, kings & immortals.
0 0
Replying to Surtur • Jul 17, 2021
Hey Guys can you recommend me some immortal/God dramas?
The Legends (same lead actor)
Ten Miles of Peach Blossoms Aka Eternal Love
Miss the dragon
2 2
On My Roommate Is a Gumiho • Jul 16, 2021
I came for Jang Ki Yong and finished head over heels in love with HyeRi. She is literally everything!!!! One of the most lovable female lead characters I've seen in a long time. This show had so much heart and sweetness and beauty and I laughed out loud so many times which is rare. What an unexpected Gem it turned out to be. My only wish is to have seen way more of them together in their human life. They were TOO CUTE !!!!!!
8 1
Replying to Aryael • Jul 15, 2021
The parts I enjoyed the most in this drama are the CGI battle scenes. The parts I disliked the most in this drama…
Be prepared for the people who will come to call you a hater for saying this but I feel the *exact* same way. I dropped it at episode 22 because I was bored and felt no chemistry between the leads. The female lead was one of the most boring characters written in a long time. I think the writing is mostly to blame and the actress tried her best but it fell so flat to me!! If you watch the female lead character in "My roommate is a Gumiho" she plays close to same age but she has so much personality, complex character and expressions...... Falling into your Smile needed a FL character much more like the one from Gumiho. I have never dropped a XU KAI Drama, even the cheesiest ones but this one I just wasn't interested anymore. Oh well!
1 1
Replying to Ancient Love Poetry • Jul 12, 2021
Replying to deleted comment
My bad I mixed up which episode you were referring to. I thought you meant the original time I will delete!
0 1
Replying to Rhea • Jul 9, 2021
Wait what? I asked here in the comment section whether it is Allen's voice or voice actor's voice and they told…
Almost ZERO Cdrama's use the real actors voices. Definitely not Allen's voice!
0 2
On Never Say Goodbye • Jul 9, 2021
I'm so distracted by the fact that the ML voiceover actor always does Xu Kai's characters voice dubs so I completely associate the voice with his face not Allen Rens lol
1 12
On Truth or Dare • Jul 9, 2021
The scene where she has her black outfit made to match his aesthetic and says she wants to be his sidekick is adorable. Just adorable.
1 0
Replying to Blue Storm • Jul 9, 2021
You watched until ep 20 without liking it? Girl you're patient! If I can't with a ml acting, I can't go beyond…
There's nothing bad about it, it's a cute fluffy rom com with pretty aesthetics so I can watch it as a filler drama while I wait for Ancient Love Poetry episodes to drop lol I just had way too high expectations because of the reviews/comments on here. I was hoping for a gamer girl character more like Suzy in Start Up.

Plus I am extra extra patient when Xu Kai is involved lol
0 0