Details

  • Last Online: 19 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Miami FL
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Birthday: February 05
  • Roles: VIP
  • Join Date: May 8, 2020
  • Awards Received: Finger Heart Award1
Replying to Cewhenryl • Nov 13, 2021
Title The Legends Spoiler
May I ask does it have a happy ending?
Yes it does
0 1
On One • Nov 11, 2021
Person One
Young Tagon is possible one of the most beautiful humans I've ever seen. Give me a whole season just with Young "ONE" Tagon
0 0
Replying to emsthi • Nov 9, 2021
So they really dragging out this gender swap storyline all damn series?! This middle part is getting on a bit…
Totally completely agree and I was this shows biggest fan till episode 10
2 0
On The King's Affection • Nov 9, 2021
Title The King's Affection Spoiler
Episode 10 is the first one that I did not love. What took an hour should have largely been condensed so the plot could move forward.

I'm a little incredulous about the whole marriage plot. It makes ZERO beyond ZERO sense for CP to agree to the marriage when her father is giving her an out & chance to further delay it.

The entire point of the marriage is to consummate and create an heir which is physically impossible and logistically can only be done at enormous risk to all involved politically and the heir wouldn't even be royalty unless her cousin or little brother fathers the baby for her. It's just an absurd plot point to even attempt. I think this had so much potential but it's being overdone. I hope they prove me wrong but this episode wasn't encouraging. The Ga-On reveal is taking way too long also.
3 2
On Secret Royal Inspector & Joy • Nov 9, 2021
I can't believe this isn't subbed yet! Literally at 0% on Viki and everyone else also just has raws. (not complaining - thank you subbers!) just shocked that it hasn't gotten even auto subbed yet.
3 0
Replying to Architectofnonsence • Nov 9, 2021
Title Chimera
Episode 4 was soo good reminded me a lot of the drama Beyond Evil ,,, I'm now sympathizing with the doctor after…
Yesssssssss this this this
0 0
Replying to Aya • Nov 5, 2021
The eagle sound kills me every time :'D
Yes all the sound effects are so perfect and just add the perfect touch lol
2 0
Replying to Yvette • Nov 5, 2021
I love Mook Hak and Won Tak's dynamic so much lmao
It's so good!!!!!! I could watch a whole spinoff with those two lol
1 0
On Dali & Cocky Prince • Nov 5, 2021
Episode 14 was SO good!!!! 10/10 !!! Moo Hak dancing around the room made my day. I'm so in love with their love! And Moo Hak + Won Tak had me in stitches!
9 0
Replying to PetitFiend • Nov 4, 2021
Title Chimera
Liking this so far (Ep2) but I can't understand why he kept moving even tho the old man repeatedly told him not…
They could have done that a lot better I totally felt the same way. I guess we are supposed to tell ourselves that he was so focused on the "oxygen" theory that that's why he was being reckless and let his guard down and just wanted to rescue his boss.

I agree that him ignoring his boss's warnings made no sense though.
4 0
Replying to WK1 • Nov 2, 2021
After TLB, two of my favourites with FLs that match your description will be Princess Silver and Bloody Romance.…
I'm going to give Princess Silver a shot today. Thank you!
0 0
On The Long Ballad • Nov 2, 2021
I ended up loving this. A consistent favorite theme of mine seems to be really strong capable female leads who have equally strong but loving ML's who support them in every way like The Long Ballad, Legend of Fei, Princess Agents, The Legends, Ancient Love Poetry..... can anyone recommend other drama's with really smart and strong female leads + handsome, smart SUPPORTIVE male lead?
3 6
Replying to AncientLoveGoddess • Nov 1, 2021
I feel the same way!!! I have never fully "bought" the girl playing boy trope until this one. To the point where…
Yesssss exactly!!!!!!!
0 0
Replying to i heart lusi • Nov 1, 2021
Title The Long Ballad Spoiler
Currently watching ep 8 and I have to say, i hate hao du!!😤😠
He ends up absolutely winning my heart!!!!! Don't give up on him that cute rabbit can even make a villian a hero!
1 0
On Yumi's Cells • Nov 1, 2021
Title Yumi's Cells Spoiler
Episode 13 was probably my favorite of the whole series because it so beautifully illustrated the mental steps/stages to a breakup. I personally have a lot more issues with Yumi than Woong but I absolutely related to her breakup process. Overall though one of my issues with Yumi is that she is very one dimensional and spends an enormous time thinking about herself and taking offense to all the things she sees and hears and expecting men to understand her and cater to her needs but throughout the show she does very little if any considering of the needs of the men in her life and trying to understand what they are dealing with/struggling with/feeling. Everything is about how what they do or don't do to her and rarely if ever does she analyze things from the partners point of view. Yumi is missing the "stand in the other persons shoes" Cell. That's a major problem. Conversely Woong desperately tries (and mostly fails but at least tries to understand Yumi) Real life love requires a lot of understanding of the other person. Yes Woong is closed off and difficult to talk to but Yumi should have gotten to understand this about him the same way she wants him to be sensitive to her she should have helped to preserve his pride and found ways to stand by him during his financial troubles but also on his terms. Younger women may not understand this and what I'm trying to say but by your 30's which is I think Yumi's age she should have evolved a lot more than she did. She remains very self absorbed, petty and selfish. Just my opinion *shrug*
9 2