News
Replying to teddy • Jan 31, 2022
Title All of Us Are Dead
this was a fun, entertaining weekend binge watch. sure, a lot of it made no sense but I just shut my brain off…
What's logical about zombies?
5 1
Replying to Fatima • Jan 29, 2022
Title 99.9 Criminal Lawyer: The Movie
It's available in dramacool
Thank you!
1 0
On Black Light • Jan 28, 2022
Title Black Light
I hated the ending.
0 0
On Height of the Wave • Jan 19, 2022
Title Height of the Wave
Is this any good?
0 0
Replying to Fatima • Jan 15, 2022
Title 99.9 Criminal Lawyer: The Movie
It's available in dramacool
I couldn't find it there...
1 2
Replying to Ara 99 • Jan 2, 2022
Title Yakuza and the Family
Popped up on Netflix while I was looking what to watch but never expected I would be presented with such a masterpiece.…
I agree
1 0
On Yakuza and the Family • Jan 2, 2022
Title Yakuza and the Family
I decided to watch this because I love Go Ayano, and I was not disappointed. This film has many layers and really made me think. Highly recommend it.
2 0
Replying to We Couldn't Become Adults • Jan 1, 2022
Title We Couldn't Become Adults
Replying to deleted comment
Not the appropriate venue.
0 0
On The Good Detective • Dec 27, 2021
Title The Good Detective
I liked this drama, and I look forward to the second season, but there was a lot of filler in many of these episodes; I found myself fast forwarding a lot. This could have easily been 12 episodes, not 16. I gave it 8 out of 10, although I did almost give it 8.5.
3 0
Replying to ChiThaiKorJapPHILLIPINES • Dec 22, 2021
Title Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha
Watched it. I also doubt him at first. But after you finished you will agree w/ me that his great. He's a great…
I hope you enjoy it as much as I did!
1 0
Replying to Sher1264 • Dec 22, 2021
Person Kim Seon Ho
Hoping to see more of him in 2022. Such a shame they replaced him in 2 O’Clock Date. Nothing against the actor…
I'm with you on this!
9 0
On Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha • Dec 20, 2021
Title Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha
What a wonderful drama! If you're having a bad day, this drama will cheer you up. Loved the cast, the acting, the scenery, everything!!
19 0
On Lee Sang Yi • Dec 19, 2021
Person Lee Sang Yi
He blew me away with his singing in Hometown Cha Cha Cha!
5 0
On Lee Byung Hun • Dec 11, 2021
Person Lee Byung Hun
I see that being part of a sex scandal has not hurt his career in the slightest. He may be a good actor, but he's not a very nice person.
10 17
Replying to My Liberation Notes • Nov 26, 2021
Article Go Hyun Jung in talks to lead a new Netflix original series!
I really like, good for her
Me too!
0 0
Replying to bmore • Nov 21, 2021
Title Crime Puzzle
I hope someone picks this up for subbing. Everyone please send requests to Viki! https://support.viki.com/hc/en-us/articles/360034633713-Request-a-TV-Show-or-Movie
Done!
1 0
On Park Hae Soo • Nov 21, 2021
Person Park Hae Soo
Happy Birthday!
0 0
Replying to Hellbound • Nov 21, 2021
Title Hellbound
Replying to deleted comment
Well said!
0 0
Replying to vampysaab • Nov 21, 2021
Title Hellbound
am i the only person that liked this kdrama? i feel like this kdrama is meant to open up conversations on free…
My husband and I watched it together--it was great!!
1 0
On Hellbound • Nov 21, 2021
Title Hellbound
Holy crap, what a ride this drama was! Seriously, I'm not religious, AT ALL, but this was really scary and kept me on the edge of my seat. I yelled at my TV a lot too, lol.
1 0
