News
On Run On • Nov 20, 2021
Title Run On
Such a feel-good drama; I was sad when it ended. I also loved all the different couples; it wasn't just the main couple getting all the attention. Highly recommend!
8 0
Replying to Erika Song • Sep 19, 2021
Person Kim Dae Myung
me too!
Part 2: the crush continues <3
1 0
Replying to GEO9875 • Sep 8, 2021
Title Omimi ni Aimashitara
You're welcomed ;)For anyone reading this, you can find my subs here EP1 up at the moment (account required) https://www.d-addicts.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=165822&sid=94d5f213fab75977eb038fad022ec943
Thanks!
0 0
Nauriya • Aug 4, 2021
Article Currently Watching: Navillera
I just finished Navillera. I think I went through 20 boxes of Kleenex. Such a wonderful drama.
0 0
On Navillera • Aug 4, 2021
Title Navillera
I love this drama so much because it's so heartwarming. So many touching moments that just left tears streaming down my face. If you don't cry while watching this drama, check your pulse--because you may be dead.
6 0
lo_ve • Aug 4, 2021
Article Han So Hee to leave "Gentleman" due to health reasons
I hope she feels better soon!
10 0
Replying to Ms Superman • Jul 24, 2021
Person Won Bin
He is the one who got me into Korean movies and then he disappears. I wish he would return.
I first saw him in Autumn in my heart WAY back in the day. <3
1 0
On Won Bin • Jul 24, 2021
Person Won Bin
Did my eyes deceive me or did he have a brief cameo in Mad For Each Other? (Episode 5, TV scene, a bit past the 18 minute mark.)
0 0
Replying to Elisange Cardoso • Jul 18, 2021
Title Vincenzo
When I tell you I can't find any other dramas that keep me hooked like this one. I think this drama ruined me.…
Me too, trying to find something to watch. *sad*
5 0
Replying to ShimJood • Jul 18, 2021
Title Vincenzo
How good was Taecyeon in this? Never been a fan of his acting before, some people are criticizing his acting in…
He was an AMAZING villain...dude was psycho!
1 0
Replying to BLFANATIC • Jul 18, 2021
Title Vincenzo
Was interested in this then dropped it when the romance came in
There was some flirtatious behavior between the leads, but I wouldn't call it full-on romance.
1 2
On Vincenzo • Jul 18, 2021
Title Vincenzo
I loved this drama so much, and the ending was great too!
10 0
On Kim Yeo Jin • Jun 24, 2021
Person Kim Yeo Jin
Happy Birthday!
0 0
On Ji Jin Hee • Jun 24, 2021
Person Ji Jin Hee
Happy Birthday!
0 0
On Space Sweepers • Jun 20, 2021
Title Space Sweepers
If you haven't seen this yet, what are you waiting for?! 10 out of 10 stars!!!!
12 0
On Voice Season 4: Time of Judgment • Jun 18, 2021
Title Voice Season 4: Time of Judgment
Can't wait!
1 0
Replying to Nothingness • Jun 17, 2021
Title Hospital Playlist Season 2
Ahhhhh here's to hoping I can wait till September so that I can binge it.
Me too!!!!!
0 0
Replying to Anjali • May 28, 2021
Person Choi Kang Hee
i reallllyyyy loved her in queen of mystery! happy birthday!
Such an awesome drama!!
0 0
On The Full-Time Wife Escapist • May 28, 2021
Title The Full-Time Wife Escapist
Awww, getting married IRL. ❤️❤️❤️
2 0
Replying to Heathenkitties • May 19, 2021
Title Move to Heaven
Hide this under spoiler!!
I haven't finished the drama. If you talk about the ending, you should post it under spoiler.
1 2