News
Replying to Mariposatraicionera • May 18, 2021
Title Move to Heaven
The ending was cryptic. Maybe I shouldn't have watched it high. Overall, I though the series was great! Sweet…
Hide this under spoiler!!
0 4
On Move to Heaven • May 18, 2021
Title Move to Heaven
I just finished episode 5. If you are wondering if you should watch this, the unequivocal answer is YES! It's going to tug at your heartstrings, in a VERY big way, but I can't even state in words how much I love this drama. 10+ stars!
3 0
Replying to Love movies • May 16, 2021
Title Burning
If I could give it a 20 out of 10 I would!
Me too!
0 0
Replying to Rakhshinda Sayeda • May 1, 2021
Title Graceful Friends
This show was honestly the best thing ever. I don't get why people in the comments are saying what they are saying.…
Sky Castle is so much better than this drama.
4 1
On Graceful Friends • May 1, 2021
Title Graceful Friends
I just finished the second episode, and I'm REALLY disturbed at what happened to Nam Jung Hae when she was drinking in that lounge. This drama, so far, is just too dark and too depressing to continue.
0 0
Replying to Creationofgreatness • May 1, 2021
Person Chun Jung Ha
Just heard about it really sad!!
me too :-(
0 0
On Chun Jung Ha • May 1, 2021
Person Chun Jung Ha
Too young. RIP.
0 0
On Lee David • Mar 3, 2021
Person Lee David
Happy Birthday!
0 0
Replying to jenna • Feb 8, 2021
Title The Uncanny Counter
I just finished this. I don't know where and why season 2 is needed, but I think it will not be continuation to…
Thank you!
0 0
On The Uncanny Counter • Feb 7, 2021
Title The Uncanny Counter
Does this stop in the middle and then we have to wait for season 2?
0 2
Replying to Lilith Blair • Jan 2, 2021
Title Sweet Home
What do you mean not Asian produced show? Sweet home is clearly Korean from director to the entire cast
Actually, just took another look at the rejection message from MDL. Since it's a British production, and not co-produced with a Japanese company, it's not a listed drama here on MDL.
0 0
Replying to ABETTERTOMORROW • Jan 2, 2021
Title Sweet Home
Yes, they should list "Giri/Haji". I mean... they listed "Letters from Iwo Jima"... A movie by Clint Eastwood.…
Agreed! Also, it's not even listed on Hira Takehiro's work bio here on MDL!
0 1
Replying to Obsessed • Jan 2, 2021
Title Sweet Home
All I got to say is there better be a season 2
We can't be left hanging like this, so I agree 100%!!
2 1
Replying to Mirinda • Jan 2, 2021
Title Sweet Home
Just watch it dude! You won't be able to keep your screen away from you lol
We started watching it yesterday and completed it today. I thought it was great!!!
1 0
Replying to Lilith Blair • Jan 2, 2021
Title Sweet Home
What do you mean not Asian produced show? Sweet home is clearly Korean from director to the entire cast
Probably "produced" was not the right word--it's a Netflix production and is only shown on Netflix.
0 0
On Sweet Home • Jan 1, 2021
Title Sweet Home
I sure would like to know why this non-Asian-produced show is listed here on MDL, but not Giri/Haji? (I had requested that it be listed, but was I told it's not listed because it's not Asian produced.)
0 8
shayma • Dec 31, 2020
Article K-drama Star Lee Jong Suk To Be Discharged From Military Service Today!
I love him! He's an amazing character, with charisma and a smile that could melt icebergs!!!! Here's something to hold you over in the meantime: :-))))) https://youtu.be/a9FZd9xmq9o
1 0
On Burning • Dec 24, 2020
Title Burning
This film stays with you long after it's over. It's subtle, so it may not be for everyone, but I give it 10 out of 10.
7 2
Replying to Salwa Nice • Dec 6, 2020
Title Tale of the Nine-Tailed
What's with the last 1min? yeon is still a fox or what?
You should list your post as a spoiler!
0 0
Replying to yentsik • Nov 22, 2020
Person Hirose Suzu
All are from anone :)
I just finished this drama; such a hidden gem!
1 0
