Editorials
Replying to LiteD • May 17, 2017
Article A Stalker's Guide to Lu Han
is there anywhere besides Youtube that you (or anyone) watches the Chinese version of Running Man with English…
i watch it on kissasian.com is has 29 episodes subbed so far...its an amazing drama.
1 0
Replying to Restrin • May 7, 2017
Title Guardian: The Lonely and Great God
My main complaint with this drama is goblin as a character. I mean, for someone who lived 900+ years, he seems…
I kind of agree with you. The same thing goes for the female lead too. Her hard past and life should have made her smarter and stronger, but no. She didn't act smart at all. I think that the writer wanted to show that even with such a harsh life, a young person can still keep that innocence and good withing themself and not turn into a mess( thats why she had good grades). Still it was a fail. They made her into a 5 year old child. As the "romance" was going on, in the early episodes 1-12, there were things that seemed just not right... I was really disturbed, since I have seen in real life some creepy relationships and stuff...( But then again it is a fantasy drama so I'm trying to be meh about it and maybe pick it up again one day) I hope no fan will get upset, as I am not trying to hate on their fav drama,make them feel bad or something :(
5 0
Replying to shivangi • May 7, 2017
Title Guardian: The Lonely and Great God
If you didnt like this drama, are you even a drama fan?
I will always love dramas. But I was just disturbed by some of the things in this one, sorry. :( ( I might try picking it up again tho... one day)
2 0
On Fighter of the Destiny • May 6, 2017
Title Fighter of the Destiny
At first i watched it because of Luhan but im addicted this drama XD i love it its like im a kid and im watching avatar all over again and about the female lead...the romance dosent play a big part in the story and so far in ep16 there has been no chhesy kisss kiss scene and im more intersted whats gonna happen to Luhans character! Still im intersted how she is gonna fall in love with him...i dont know why people expect them to bee in love right away! This is not a korean drama and its not a short one like the korean one so its not gonna be just 20episodes but more...if its like f(x) Victorias drama i expect it to be around 63 episodes so people calm down chinese dramas are long...
3 0
On Go Ah Sung • Apr 29, 2017
Person Go Ah Sung
I like her :)
1 0
On Radiant Office • Apr 29, 2017
Title Radiant Office
love it!
1 0
On Fighter of the Destiny • Apr 27, 2017
Title Fighter of the Destiny
Im gonna watch it because of luhan...hope its good
0 0
On Fighter of the Destiny • Apr 27, 2017
Title Fighter of the Destiny
Im gonna watch it because of luhan...hope its good
0 0
On Defendant • Apr 27, 2017
Title Defendant
The best drama of the year!!!!!! 10/10 Its one of a kind. Those that gave it less than 10.., must reallllllyyyyy young. Lets be honest a lot of teens love twilight based or cheese dramas :(
7 1
On Namkoong Min • Apr 15, 2017
Person Namkoong Min
fav<3
4 0
On Yoo Seung Ho • Apr 15, 2017
Person Yoo Seung Ho
He is my favorite actor since 2014 when i watched his drama missing you and so far the only bias that i dont have to worry about going into the military because he went early! Smart move on his part, he dosent have to worry about how much he can do before enlisting because for him thats over... if his 24 this year that means he went to the military after high school wow..
3 0
On Haru ga Kita • Apr 15, 2017
Title Haru ga Kita
Is this gonna be young guy-nuna romance? Well its gonna be the first japanese drama i'm gonna watch!
3 0
On 7 First Kisses • Apr 15, 2017
Title 7 First Kisses
FDSFGSDFGA....kai...
1 0
On While You Were Sleeping • Apr 15, 2017
Title While You Were Sleeping
September? Well at least i have something look foward to besides going to university and moving. Hope its gonna calm me down when the stress comes...lol
6 0
Ceki • Apr 15, 2017
Article 20 Upcoming Spring Dramas Everyone Is Excited About!
LUHAN!!! :3 I cant wait for his drama!! Since Victoria (f(x)) played in Ice fantasy i have fallen in love with chinese dramas! For me Chinese dramas are not as good as Korean dramas quite yet but in the last 2 years they went from 5 to 10 fast...Has anyone watched Ice Fantasy Destiny and is it good as the first drama?I konw they replaced Vic with another actress, is it worth watching still?And who else is gonna watch Luhans chinese drama Fighter of the destiny? Comment please :)
1 1
On V.I.P. • Apr 8, 2017
Title V.I.P.
Omo...Lee Jong Suk as Villain...I have to see This..
6 0
On Defendant • Apr 4, 2017
Title Defendant
This the best drama it should be on the TOP!!!! :-'(
2 0
On All Out of Love • Mar 17, 2017
Title All Out of Love
I think they will be no blood relation because its interesting and cute until we get to the point where we are going to find out if they are really related but if it turns out incest the production team is gonna burnnn...if it turns out like that its gonna be a huge diassapointment because this drama looks good...
2 0
On Ice Fantasy Destiny • Mar 17, 2017
Title Ice Fantasy Destiny
WHAT?!THEY REPLACED VICTORIA! I would watch it but...it would be very weird now....
0 0
Replying to Panda • Mar 10, 2017
Title Missing 9 Spoiler
Didnt tae ho kill that guys sister? How come in the last episode they became buddy buddy
I think they have had a problem, while shooting. Maybe changed directors( some people say that). Jun Oh probably told the prosecuter about the pilot and Yeol.. or They(staff) might have forgoten about Yeol that is dead, Tae Ho throw him in the sea.. I first thought the end was bejind the scenes clip O.o..., Just like in real life, if someone is not sane, they let him free, I think. Its so realistic and unrealistic at the same time O.o
1 0

