News
Replying to liming • Nov 8, 2016
Title Dr. Romantic
Wait hold on! "Sa bu"? Doesn't mean teacher/master in korean?
Sunbae
0 0
Replying to Natsume21 • Nov 8, 2016
Title 7 First Kisses
Starting today my name is Lee Cho Hee
The weird looks I'll get when I tell people my new name is Lee Cho Hee (I'm like white Canadian) XD
0 0
Replying to jenna • Nov 8, 2016
Title Don't Dare to Dream
Should I start this now.... There are 2 eps yet to air right? I'm afraid (with my watching speed) I have…
Watch it all by Wednesday and then watch the last two live (or in real time). That way you get to join in on the convo once the last two episodes air instead of having to avoid spoilers
6 0
Replying to CharaLiha • Nov 7, 2016
Title W Spoiler
I just want yes or no answers. 1) Was there a happy ending? 2)Did the main couple end up together 3) Is there…
I don't think there was anything REALLY bittersweet about it. The couple was together, and everything except *that* worked out in the end.
0 0
Replying to lee • Nov 7, 2016
Title W Spoiler
is this sad?
Nope, happy and AMAZING! You wont regret watching it!
4 0
Replying to 94loveKdrama • Nov 7, 2016
Title 7 First Kisses
One thing I could only think of Lee Cho Hee saved a country from her past life. Like come on. Lee Jun Ki, Ji Chang…
If I went mouth to mouth with Lee Jong Suk, Lee Joon Gi, Ok Taec Yeon and Ji Chang Wook, I think I'd die of strokes each time. SEND IN PARK BO GUM AND IM DEAD PERMANENTLY!
5 0
Replying to 94loveKdrama • Nov 7, 2016
Title 7 First Kisses
One thing I could only think of Lee Cho Hee saved a country from her past life. Like come on. Lee Jun Ki, Ji Chang…
She must have saved the entire planet from extinction! Lucky!
7 0
On 7 First Kisses • Nov 7, 2016
Title 7 First Kisses
This has everyone I'd ever need except Park Bo Gum. CAN WE MAKE THIS FIRST KISS FOR THE SEVENTH TIME?????
2 0
Replying to emerald_hill • Nov 5, 2016
Title Doctors
I don't know ... Is it worth watching? I'd likely give it a shot, but the last time I saw Park Shine…
Totally worth it. I was in the "Should I or not" boat for the past few months. Binged all of it yesterday and today and DAMN IT WAS GOOD!
3 0
On Virgin Road • Nov 3, 2016
Title Virgin Road
Happy ending?
0 2
Replying to Sharn • Nov 3, 2016
Title Don't Dare to Dream
My stance all along as #teamHwaShin was proved worth it in episode 22. His character growth made me fall in love…
Here he is thinking "What woman would want someone like me" and I'm like "MARRY ME YOU AMAZING MAN!". I've cried tears of laughter watching this show, today they were tears of pride <3
9 0
Replying to Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo • Nov 1, 2016
Title Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo
Replying to deleted comment
For some reason I am unable to view either, can you or someone else please tell me what the difference was in the final episode?
0 0
Replying to nothing • Nov 1, 2016
Title Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo
What happened in ending?
It's not open at all, completely closed. If you wanna know what kind of ending it is, read these comments, they'll give you an idea
5 0
Replying to Leia-chan • Oct 28, 2016
Person Choi Shang
He is so cute, I love when he appears on Cinderella.
Everytime he shows on screen I scream
Dang your neighbours must be worried about you...
10 0
Replying to sharreb • Oct 26, 2016
Title Hello Mr. Right Spoiler
Watch the 1st ep and skip to the last 2 episodes.. Then drop like ive been burned. Im not ok with teacher-student…
I saw all of them, *spoiler* she ends up with the teacher but honestly, I like him better anyways.
1 0
Replying to sharreb • Oct 26, 2016
Title Hello Mr. Right
Watch the 1st ep and skip to the last 2 episodes.. Then drop like ive been burned. Im not ok with teacher-student…
It's super gradual and innocent. Nothing malicious. Only episode one is subbed, the rest I watched raw but got the gist of it. Super sweet and innocent love.
3 0
On Hello Mr. Right • Oct 24, 2016
Title Hello Mr. Right
I NEED MORE EPISODES!!!! The initial meeting and classroom scene were so Aria-Ezra-esque from PLL and honestly, its wrong BUT IT FEELS SO RIGHT. I actually like the chemistry. I just hope they wont cop out on the romance cause she's 19 and he's 37.
4 0
Replying to KwonSangSeung • Oct 23, 2016
Person Choi Ji Woo
The more the years pass, the more beautiful she becomes.
*cough cough* the more plastic surgery she gets....
3 0
On Fantastic • Oct 22, 2016
Title Fantastic
I'm totally interested in watching this but am holding back till it ends to see if it'll have a happy ending. My hearts been broken too many times by dramas with sad endings.
0 0
On Windy Mi Poong • Oct 17, 2016
Title Windy Mi Poong
If the subs dont come out faster, I'll be dropping this soon. Don't give two hoots about the other characters, only care about Mi Poong and Jang Go
1 2

