Details

  • Last Online: Oct 14, 2025
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Where Hell Lies
  • Contribution Points: 21 LV1
  • Birthday: December 23
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: October 14, 2016
On Key • Sep 23, 2017
Person Key
Happy birthday... love you...
0 0
ruby • Sep 4, 2017
Actually it's hard to tell... Both drama are my favourite but if have to choose one.... Than I'll choose 'Bride of Water God'.
2 2
On Nam Joo Hyuk • Aug 14, 2017
Person Nam Joo Hyuk
I love his acting and character in 'bride of the water god'.
I love him so much.
5 0
Replying to Adriana • Aug 14, 2017
Sinceramente estou decepcionada com esse drama, não sou muito fã da protagonista, mas até…
Não me importo ... mas depois se torna mais interessante ...
0 0
On Rang Tawan • Aug 12, 2017
Title Rang Tawan
It been four months and till now there is no eng sub from ep 7
2 1
On Lee Hong Gi • May 16, 2017
Person Lee Hong Gi
I love his voice. Seriously I am so in love with his voice.
4 0