• Last Online: Jul 18, 2018
  • Join Date: March 18, 2013

KatySarang_TGeyes

KatySarang_TGeyes

Oct 24, 2017
Wow. No ones written a review. First, this drama special is basically a movie. A 1 hour movie. No more episodes, this is it. Also warning it is open ended, BUT I think the ending is pretty clear, so feel free to message me if you're confused. Now onto the review, first this drama is very realistic in my opinion. The characters, their reactions, the ending they all feel realistic to me. It doesn't feel like "ugh another romance I'll never have" it feels more true to life. Secondly, the acting is great. I mean guys it's chae soo bin and dong Yoon, fairly new faces but they've been great in everything. Dong Yoon always impresses me. I mean not just "wow good acting" I mean whatever character he is, his story always leaves a mark. Ji Hoon (Solomons Perjury), Dae Hwi (School 2017), and Gi Seok (If we were a season) all left their own mark on me. I applaud Dong Yoon for always picking stories/characters that I can't get out of my head. Now onto Chae Soo Bin, she is also a great actresss, but unfortunately always pick characters that grate me. Finally, she FINALLY picked a character that I loved and could root for. Do you know how long I've been waiting for this?? For her to pick a character that I liked! I loved her character, and she feels so real and relatable. She has her own story, and feels like her own character not just a pairing to dong Yoon, no she's her own person too. Her story had a great message to all people dating and *spoiler* it's ok to date multiple people, you don't always know what you want, and sometimes it's better to wait*spoiler end* so few dramas portray this, and so few movies, so I'm glad this one did! Thirdly, I personally love the ending. Both characters grow, and I think it really turned out for best. Again, if any confusion message me, and I can maybe clear things up, or we can have a healthy debate lol. Overall this drama special  was definitely well done, would have no problem rewatching! I reccomend to all out there!

Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo
Feb 14, 2017
This drama was pretty cute. There are some good lessons, subtle but still there. The characters are believable and relatable (especially joon hyeong, he reminds me of some of my guy friends). I really liked the growth of joon hyeong's and shi oh's character. I thought they could've given a bit more depth to bok joo's character. She kept on making the same mistakes over and over again, but if we're being real we all do that tbh. I like how the romance was slow. It was a friends first and then lovers, which is my favorite type personally. This drama is definitely not cliche. For four main reasons. 1. they don't drag out problems, they deal with them in a realistic way. 2. joon hyeong is sorta like a second-male lead that gets the girl. 3. they actually take time to develop shi oh's character (second female lead) 4. this drama is actually about bok joo, lol dramas usually focus on the guy's story but this is truly bok joo's story. I will admit that this drama is a bit cheesy, but it's part of it's charm :) The only reason this is an 8.5 and not a 10 is because bok joo seemed a bit self-centered and childish at times. But not so much so that I wouldn't reccomend it! I would definitely reccomend this drama! And last thing I want to say is props to the guy who played joon hyeong. He did an amazing job in this drama and played his character in such a believable and realistic way. I'll definitely watch more stuff from him in the future. This drama was definitely swaaag I'd totally recommend it!

Strong Woman Do Bong Soon
Apr 21, 2017
I DIDNT FINIISH THIS DRAMA. Okay there's your warning. I got to like ep 6 before I dropped it. I just found this drama highly offensive. Yes I know it's a comedy, but so is weightlifting fairy and sassy go go, and I wasn't offended by those. Why was I offended? One was bong soons character. Yes the everso adorable bong soon. Being cute doesn't make you a good character. Sorry. I have seen super hero movies and you know a pattern I've noticed super heroes typically deal with super villains, as in their strengths are matched. But let's say you're the friendly neighborhood Spider-Man and deal with smaller crimes, spider man still manages not to put people in the hospital for 6 months even tho he could. Cuz you know thievery just doesn't really equate to a six month hospital trip. Yes she fights for justice, but the way she does it I equate to the people that cut off someone's hand for stealing something (ok not that bad but you get the point) the punishments she gives doesn't match the crime. "But she hasn't learned how to master her power!" people say. HOW OLD IS SHE??? How has she NOT learned to master her power?? But that's enough on bong soon, let's move on to min hyuk. He drove me crazy too because in his own way he was pretty sexist too (yes gook du isn't the only sexist male on this show). He hires bong soon basically because she's pretty, and from what I've seen, doesn't even require her to do her job. They basically go on day long dates. Oh and when he's actually in danger he protects her!!! As a woman I find this offensive that a male would hire me on looks, and not on skills. Or even worse knows I have the skills but won't let me use them, so he can "protect" me, even though it's MY job to protect HIM. And the whole gay thing. If I was watching and was gay I'd probs be offended "I'm glad my sexual orientation is one of the only means of humor this show can think of...thanks..." speaking of gay, gook du. I'm pretty sure he was secretly gay, cuz man some of those scenes...also I started this drama for ji soo, and you give me THAT character??? No personality, is incredibly sexist, boring, and overall a jerk??? Like I can't tell if it was bad acting or writing. Either way I expect better. You know who was another awful character? The mom. She literally suggested to bong soon to rape min hyuk. "Use your power and get him laid!" Ummmmm they think he's gay at this point...so he wouldn't be willing....so that equals rape. But I forgot this is comedy, how dare I be offended by this. Apparently I should take this as comedy but be enraged by Trumps locker room talk. How I love double standards *sarcasm* last but not least the pacing sucked. One moment it's slapstick the next its thriller. I've been noticing this blend in dramas lately. DRAMA MAKERS THIS IS A TERRIBLE COMBO! Just please stop it, do us all a favor. Alright that's the end of my review/vent. Overall despite its supposed cuteness, I found this drama to be downright terrible and offensive.

Circle
Jun 28, 2017
Be prepared for the essay that's about to become my review.

First of all, this drama is amazing. I know it isn't popular (how I don't know), but it is truly a gem, and I recommend all to watch it. This drama is extremely well thought out, and I don't know if I've ever watched a drama where the plot, characters, acting, just everything tbh, was super thought out.

Characters:

Woo Jin played by Yeo Jin Goo: That's right, I'm even going to mention who played who in this drama, because they were all that good, and deserve as much recognition as they can get, especially this guy. Before I watched Circle, I had only seen Jin Goo in Moon Embraces the Sun. But in that role he played the child story, and I was 13 when I watched that, so my memory is fuzzy, but I remember he did well. Watching Jin Goo in Circle, I thought I was watching acting art. I have never ever felt that when watching a drama before. In fact he was so good, that when I was feeling withdrawals from Jin Goo one weekend I watched two of his movies (Shoot my Heart and Long Way Home) which he also did great in. Despite his greatness in all of those roles though, I'd say he's done his best here and improved a lot. I would consider him equal or better to more veteran actors, and he's only 19. But enough on Jin Goo, let's talk about Woo Jin. Woo Jin is a great character. He is someone you're always rooting for no matter what. As the drama goes on, you can feel his desperation to find his brother growing, and you truly feel everything he feels. He will break your heart in all the right ways, and end up being your favorite character. While he is very good, pure, loyal, kind, and all the right things, he still manages to feel extremely relatable and human. His character was one of my favorite things about this drama.

Jung Yeon played by Gong Seung Yeon: I am rarely impressed with actresses in kdramas. This one did fantastic though, I would legit follow her. She essentially played three differently personas, and did them all so well! Very versatile. I hope we get more female characters with depth and real stories (besides being in love) in the future. I really loved her character and story. She is also someone you can't help but feeling for. She plays an alien that learns to be human in child story, a cute college girl who is also going through a hard time in 2017, and a rebel in 2037. I really love her in all the roles, and she does them so well!

Bum Gyun played by Ahn Woo Yeon: I have seen Ahn Woo Yeon in Five Children and Strong Woman. Let's just say those dramas didn't properly use his talent. This guy did excellent playing Bum Gyun. He played the slightly crazed, obsessed, playful, determined older brother so well. Though he was given few scenes (since 2017 is all about finding him lol), the scenes he's in he does phenomenal in. I really enjoyed his character and his pursue of the truth really made me think.

Joon Hyuk played by Kim Kang Woo: Kim Kang Woo also did a great job in his role! He really brought depth and emotion to his character later on in the series, and had a really realistic way of acting :) I can't go too much into his character without spoilers, but let's just say he really grew on me. I didn't really care about his character at first, but as the drama continued on I grew more and more attached to his character. I also found him really relatable and loved his story!

Ho Soo played by Lee Ki Kwang: I would say Ki Kwang was the weakest actor in the series, his voice was a tad too dramatic at times, BUT he still did well and brought life to his character Ho Soo. Ho Soo's character was a real nice touch the story. I loved seeing him grow, and I found the story with his girlfriend truly touching. With his character they brought complicated issues to light, and it really gave impact to the story. Also he's like the cutest thing ever, oh my gosh this guy was adorable lol. I really enjoyed his character!

Plot:

Wow. I told a user on here that if they wrapped everything up I'd give it a 1000 stars, 1000 stars it is then, because they wrapped everything up quite nicely. I've seen 12 episode dramas before (Sassy Go Go and Solomon's Perjury) and while I loved both of those to pieces, the ending was a bit rushed. Not in this drama, everything flowed naturally and made perfect sense. I don't know if there was a single plot hole. That is quite a hard feat to pull, especially with such limited space, so kudos to the writers for being so smart in their writing! In this drama, the villains and main cast are EQUALLY smart, and it truly makes it quite the ride. The plot is unpredictable, full of twists, but somehow still makes sense in the end. It is a rare thing for a drama to make the viewers think and question themselves, without dumbing them down, which is exactly what this drama did. Fantastic writing, and I am so proud!

Ending: No spoilers! I overall liked the ending, it wasn't rushed and answered everything I needed to know. There was a small disagreement I had, but I'm still giving it 10 stars so it clearly wasn't that big of a deal. Ending was really well done and definitely worth the ride!

I would truly recommend this drama to everyone, it was very well done and you can tell the writers truly cared about what they were writing about! It honestly deserves more recognition, and its a shame that the ratings aren't higher. This drama has made it into my top 5, so watch it!

Mirror of the Witch
Jul 28, 2016
First off I would like to say that I did not rate it six stars because of the age gap or ending. The age gap was handled in a way that I didn't cringe (also I'm sorry but YSY doesn't look 30 more like young 20s) and the ending was realistic. It said it would be sad from the start...how would you expect anything else?

Why I rated it six stars:

the characters were so STUPID. Yeon hee was a weepy mess. She'd literally mope about the kingdom thinking "wow, I should fix this curse...but I don't know how" this is the same kingdom...that is filled with plagued people, how do you NOT know how. Fix up a potion, it's not rocket science. And then the characters just seemed so unconcerned with the whole curse thing. They were all like "we could be fixing up potions...but let's stare lovingly into eachothers eyes instead" *vomit* And then the whole red robes. what the heck???? I can imagine the writers sitting down saying "well, we need someone to be red robes. Let's totally throw them off! Like really throw them off, and pick someone that just gives innocent vibes...even after the viewers know that he/she is a ruthless cutthroat..." I just couldn't believe that red robes...was red robes...like who thought of that??? And then I thought maybe we'd get some explanation on WHY red robes is evil...because they sure as heck don't appear evil, but nope, we're just given the fact and have to accept it. I almost felt bad for hongjoo. Seriously. She was surrounded by a bunch of idiots. How many times did she have to tell the main cast that if they try to kill her the kingdom will be cursed...seriously this would happen like at least once an episode...I basically felt like the characters were ruled by their emotions instead of mastering them. That they had no logic and spent the majority of the drama (or at least the last half) wallowing away in despair without doing anything to overcome their problems. While it started out good it quickly went down hill as the characters made the same mistakes over and over and over again. This is a real shame because I was super excited to see this since YSY is one of my fave actors.

Missing 9
Mar 10, 2017
This is the absolute worst kdrama that I have ever scene in my entire life. Where do I begin? I don't even have a list of positives to give you. That's how bad it is.

Cons:

Acting: actually the acting was on point. But it was completely wasted on such a terrible and awful plot, that it makes me want to cry in tears of sadness.

Plot: What even...? It was all over the place, riddled with plotholes, made zero sense, had little purpose, was just awful.

Characters: THEY WERE SO STUPID! I could give you the biggest list of why these characters are the dumbest pieces of crap on the planet, but that would also give spoilers. Just trust me, they are really really really dumb. And not just the occasional dumb move, like it's more common for them to be dumb than smart. The biggest plot twist of ep 14? The characters used their brains. That should say something.

Tone/mood: Was it a comedy? Was it a melodrama? Was it a romance? A survival show? I don't know. It was basically a very awkward mix of all 4. My rule, if you're gonna be comedic, stick with comedy. If you're gonna be serious, stay serious. Don't make it super serious toned one episode (or even a string of episodes) and then slapstick the next couple string of episodes. It is very confusing

Ending: Can't say what the ending was, but basically I finished it and I thought to myself "wow, what a waste of time".

Message: Everything's find and dandy as long as you cry about it and look pitiful, no matter WHAT you have done. Not healthy.

Overall, this drama is honestly terrible, and I wouldn't even recommend it to my worst enemy. I would not recommend at all, it is a waste of time and will just leave you very frusturated. Basically this drama is like a drug, bad for you but you take it all the same. Just don't watch it.

Gu Family Book
Jul 30, 2013
This is the most amazing drama ever!!!! Kang Chi's development is amazing!!!! Lee seung gi is an AMAZING actor and had great chemistry with Suzy (plays Yeo Wool). I literally love kang chi. If you want a drama with action, adventure, humor, romance, and twists then this is your drama

WARNING: the bad guy is really really really really really really really really creepy and the first two episodes r disturbing but important
Shoot My Heart
Jun 18, 2017
Wow. Not to be racist or anything, but I didn't know that Asians could make good movies. I mean I love their dramas (specifically korean dramas), but the movies I've seen haven't been that good...Apparently I've been watching all the wrong movies lol.

Story: Fairly simple, about two boys in a psychiatric ward (one unfairly put in, another "insane") who become friends. It's about their struggles and friendship, and how they overcome it in the end. The simplicity is what makes this story great. This is a movie you watch when you're feeling down and just need a beautiful story to cheer you up.

Characters: Imma split this up cuz they're all amazing
-Soo Myung: oh gosh, he was so adorable. I loved how as the movie went on he got more courage and found the meaning in life. I just absolutely loved him, and loved watching him grow! Also played by Jin Goo and great acting, gosh there's one scene towards the end, and ugh my heart! Anyway, great story, character, and acting.
-Seung Min: he was a surprise, I have never seen this actor before and he did a great job portraying his character. He really brightened up the ward, and I loved seeing how he impacted all the characters. Also love his bromance with Soo Myung, so cute! Also the fact that he acts gay (or maybe is gay...?) is fricking hilarious, haha I love this kid so much
Side Characters: I loved all the ward patients, they were so adorable and I just wanted to hug all of them. Honestly their characters are tragic, because while they have some issues, they're getting treated in all the wrong ways, and it just makes their condition worse. My heart goes out to them!
-Hospital Workers: they make you think about what's good for mental patients, and if treating them like they're mental makes them mental, or were they born mental? Anyway, they really treated the patients terribly and did a good job of making you mad

Music: There was music in this movie!! And they used it well!! Sorry the other Asian movies I've seen have little to no music, to the point where its distracting if that makes sense. I thought this was definitely a step up ;)

Ending:
No spoilers, but overall I liked the ending, it wasn't exactly what I expected but it was beautiful all the same. Definitely made you feel good :)

Would I rewatch?? Definitely! Actually requested this movie for my birthday, that's how good it was.

Overall, I would totally recommend this movie! It is very inspiring and just makes you feel amazing on the inside!

Solomon's Perjury
Feb 23, 2017
This a drama everybody needs to see in my opinion. It is a very beautiful story and certainly brings a lot to think about. I'll split everything into pros and cons, to organize my thinking.

Pros:
Acting: Wow the actors that played joonyong and jihoon did amazing in my opinion. Seo jihoon, the actor that plays joon yong, played the rapist in signal, and did a really good job in that (almost too good). Then he plays mr. cutie joonyong in this. How?? That is called talent my friends. Dong yoon (i think that's his name), plays jihoon and does such a good job. He's suspicious enough that we suspect him, but vulnerable enough that we trust him no matter what. He played such a complex character and did such a good job at that too. And this is his first drama??? Like how did he do such a good job?!?
The boys: By this I mean jihoon, joonyong, woohyuk, and sowoo. They totally stole the show. I could really feel all of their characters and what they were going through. Even woo hyuk. I really enjoyed all their characters and what they had to add to the show. You could learn something with each of their characters and I really enjoyed that.
The music: there are some really amazing instrumentals in this drama, that really add to the intensity of the show. I wish they were released to the public because they're really pretty!
The story: The story is really well done and had me interested from the beginning! It had me guessing until the last episode! I personally love murder mysteries and high school dramas, so this is my cup of tea.
The lesson: this is the real reason why I love this show, it has so many valuable and meaningful life lessons. And what I love is how they intergrated the lessons into the show, I never felt like they were shoving it down my throat. It all felt natural and as if I was learning with the characters.

Cons:
Seo yeon: this is more picking at straws, because overall I liked her character. But she did annoy me at times in her trial. She had her heart set on something she believed it no matter what...even if it was a bit ridiculous. But she was doing the best with what she was given, so I can't get on her case too hard for it.
The ending: I had a real problem with the ending at first. It seemed a bit...unbelievable to me. But as I pondered it and thought about it, while I still find it unbelievable, I'll take it as a lesson.

I would honestly recommend this drama to everyone, young and old. It has a very beautiful message and is now in my top 10. I could honestly re-watch it right now, and sorta want to actually. This drama is very impactful and will stay with you even after it's over. A sign of a quality drama if you ask me.

God's Gift: 14 Days
Oct 15, 2014
This drama was GREAT! I loved it, Bo young's acting improves so much, and she does a great job of being a protective mother. The show does a great job of keeping you on your edge, each and every episode. It has unbelievable surprises too! The main girl and main guy are both amazing actors, and the evil bad guys are really good at looking evil. This show has some humor too, but warning little to none romance. So those who like romance don't count on it. It also has an amazing moral to the story, and is very beautiful. Both the main guy and girl are very intelligent and are kind to the girl. The mother acts very realistic, and shows you what "mama bear" truly means. Overall great story, and something I definitely plan to re-watch some day

Hello Monster
Nov 6, 2016
This drama was amazing. First of all amazing acting. The 4 main actors did very well. They all had very good chemistry. The story was very touching, especially the story between the brothers. Not only did it have a good bromance it had a good romance. It's also very suspenseful and has well thought out crimes. It really gets into the psychology of criminals. The only problem is that the police team was a bit dumb and there isn't a season two
King of Baking, Kim Tak Goo
Jul 30, 2013
Let me warn you this drama will make you sooooo sad yet the most happy feeling ever. If that makes any sense. You feel soooo bad for tak gu and ma jun but tak gu has so much love, kindness, hope, and smiles you feel cheerful. Seriously he changes so many hearts!!!! He's the kind of person that I look up to! I love him and he makes me love even the bad guys. He brings out the good in everyone! Just watch the bad guys closely and you'll find that they're not so bad after all. It was amazing!!! Literally my top favorite drama.
Eulachacha Waikiki
Jun 15, 2018
This is a hard drama to rate. TBH, I enjoyed it like a 9.0, quality wise though, I'd say it's a 8.0. So I decided to settle for 8.5. I'll split this up into what I liked, and what I didn't.

Loved:
Comedy: The comedy was fantastic in this. I laughed out loud, at least once an episode, if not multiple. I don't typically laugh in dramas, so this is a huge plus for me. BUT, it is an acquired taste, comedy wise. My best friend, is more serious and logical, and I don't think would appreciate this sort of comedy. I on the other hand, love exaggerated comedy, and find ridiculous situations hilarious. I also have been known to laugh at body-related humor, another thing said friend doesn't appreciate. I would say if you love ridiculous situations and body humor, to go for this drama. If that's not your thing, don't go near it lol. This drama is heavily focused on comedy.

Satire: Comedy is good and all, but this drama often makes use of the comedy to point out faults in society. Something I for one appreciate. Many topics are covered here. Gambling, pressures of acting, college life, etc. The satire in this made me laugh a lot, but also made me think. Talk about on point satire, if you ask me.

Joon Ki: As many others have stated, Joon Ki, is in fact hilarious. The actor playing him does a really good of just bringing his character quirks to life. He comes across as hilarious, but not over the top. Something I've noticed many other actors struggle with. Joon Ki is definitely a gem in the comedy world.

Female Leads: Yoon Ah, Seo Jin, and Soo Ah, are quite amazing. They were all very different and unique, and added a special something to the show. While I wasn't sure about all of them at first, they grew on me, and by the end I was quite enjoying them. It's nice to see three totally different but amazing females come together and be friends in kdramas.

Feel-good: This drama just gave such wholesome vibes. Definitely a drama to watch if you're feeling down. Not only is it comedic, but it has some very touching moments. Had me grinning all throughout.

Didn't Like:
*would say hate, but I didn't hate anything in this show lol*

Dong Gu: Funny thing is, I originally came for the actor who plays Dong Gu. I'm finding I enjoyed his character in School 2017 a lot more. Now I don't hate Dong Gu, but I don't love him either. He starts out pretty good. Hilarious, immature, but still a good guy. In the middle tho, he just comes off really childish. Like an unhealthy amount of childishness. Even too childish for this drama. Which says a lot. He gets really petty with Yoon Ah, and it just made me slightly uncomfortable how incredibly petty he was over the love triangle. Again, I don't really hate him. He did have his sweet moments, and he could be quite hilarious. But his character got annoying a bit in the middle. I liked him in the beginning and end though. There he was as stated before.

Doo Shik: Doo Shik was sorta meh to me. He was funny at times, and his relationship with Joon Ki is too precious! But his countless romances were annoying. And sorta creepy...though I think that was the point. I think they were trying to make fun of guys who get way too attached to girls too easily, through Doo Shik. Anyway, he wasn't awful! Even his cringey romances were sorta funny at times, and sometimes downright hilarious. He just wasn't my personal favorite.

Character Development: I felt like there wasn't much personal development in many of the characters (not all), until like episode 18/20. BUT, this development was done naturally enough, and didn't cause me to roll my eyes. Just wish it happened sooner, or the drama was longer haha.

Overall, this drama was really good, and I would definitely recommend it! The things I didn't like, were more like slight annoyances. FYI, the reason the story is so low, is because it's not story based. It's more of a sitcom. One of the best korean sitcoms I've ever seen! Was worth it!

Spellbound
Jul 1, 2017
Wow. What a cute a cute story.

Pros:
Acting: I enjoyed all the actors, and thought both lee min ki and son ye jin did a great job. son ye jin especially did a great job of portraying the loneliness of her character, and gave you someone worth rooting for. lee min ki was cute, and great boyfriend material. He did comedy really well.

Jo Go: I really liked him, and how he refused to leave her side. Poor girl, even her sister requested for her to leave. Not Jo Go though, he'll stay by her side :)

Ju Ri: Besides the fact that she sees ghosts, Ju Ri was pretty relatable. She did a pretty good job of making you feel for her character. I really loved her and her story :)

Ju Ri friends: They were great comedic relief, and I loved them so much, haha. I loved the bond they share with Ju Ri.

Moral: I just like the moral, that no one should be alone, and you should have someone by your side :) It was really cute to see that through Ju Ri and Jo Go's relationship

Chemistry: I thought that Jo Go and Juri had a lot of chemistry, and were super cute together :) They always made me feel so happy when they were together :)

Comedy: this movie did comedy really well, and was super hilarious at times. Actually laughed out loud!

Cons:
Music: nothing special, it was there but not memorable.

Dramas vs Movies: I mainly watch dramas. So some things that I feel would be dragged out in dramas, weren't here. Which is good and bad. Sometimes I think they needed a little more time to sort things out....but it's better to have a quicker resolution then endlessly dragging. So sort of a pro and con.

Overall, it was a good watch. Nothing overly special, but I wouldn't mind watching it again. It was cute, and I enjoyed it! Would recommend :)

Fatal Intuition
Feb 21, 2017
This is my first korean movie...I typically only watch kdramas but decided to make an exception because this looked really good.

Plot: The plot was pretty good. It was about jangwoo trying to catch his sister's killer. It was suspenseful at times...but honestly I've seen way more suspenseful movies and kdramas. But it did make me catch my breath and the ending really made me hold my breath in suspense.

Characters: I liked jangwoo, he was definitely the protective older brother...there just wasn't much more to his character than that. I guess I'm used to kdramas where they flesh out the character more. Being how this was a movie, and action movie at that, they didn't really have time to go deeper into his character. But they went deep enough and I really like how he was always protecting his younger sister and trying to give her the best life that he can. You can really see how much it weighs on him, the responsibility of being older brother but parent also. I liked shi eun...but there were times where I wanted to yell "tell him!!" or "tell her!!" But I also understand that most people laugh at her talent and shun her, and it would be difficult to get anyone to listen. The killer did good job of creepy and crazy. You could definitely tell he was not right in the head.

Acting: All the actors did superb. Joo won's crying scenes broke my heart, I nearly cried too (I never cry so this is a good thing). Shi eun definitely did a good job with the mysterious and sorta creepy at times tbh, lady. And the killer did a good job of being really creepy and having this crazy look about him.

Music: Was there any music..? Like there were a couple songs...but for the most part there were none. Which I found glaringly obvious. Anyway, nothing memorable for sure.

Clean: there was one sex scene...it was about 2 seconds and the lady took her skirt off. Same lady opens her skirt real wide so the guy can see her vagina, we don't see it though. There is a prostitue, but nothing is shown. Killer's stepmom is a slut but again nothing show. one guy has implied nudity. The F word is used at least 5 times, but usually is only used when the character is really angry. There's other language too, mostly the a word and s word. And there's lots of blood and violence.

Overall a good movie, but probably something I wouldn't rewatch. The ending sorta left me with a "what did I just watch?" feeling, which isn't my favorite feeling btw. There's some really good joowon scenes, and the relationship between him and his sister is touching. Would I recommend it? Meh, if you want to watch it great, if you don't I understand. Overall, I'd see it for yourself.

***edit*** I just saw Shoot My Heart and Long Way Home, and they tooootally could've fleshed out Joo Won's character more. This was just bad writing. Also, other Asian movies have music...so I don't know why it was lacking in this one. Changed from 7 stars to 6 stars after seeing other Asian movies***edit***