News
Replying to fsoewito • 24 days ago
Title Pull Strings
According to DeepSeek AI, based on all available information, the chances for Pull Strings (《师兄太稳健》-…
😭😭😂 it’s fine if you believe it or not but yea the drama didn’t do as well. the only hot searches the drama received was Ao Rui posting Ai Mi and netizens loving their chemistry. Sunny being called a natural beauty and Ai Mi being label sweet girl. Like I said it trended first week really well but just stop trending. that is to say if a second season happens like others said it not be next year, year after year after that year. it’ll be years in that time frame the cast could change or not all would want to come back. Again I took no offense just speaking on what I saw.
0 2
Replying to fsoewito • 24 days ago
Title Pull Strings
According to DeepSeek AI, based on all available information, the chances for Pull Strings (《师兄太稳健》-…
it wasn’t well received in mainland China. at first yes but it kinda failed according to netizens. I be on Weibo and speak mandarin and just seen what others said. Second season is very unlikely and if so the original cast might not return or not all will return.
3 4
On The Legendary Chitose-Sama • 24 days ago
Title The Legendary Chitose-Sama
I think this is the first time I’ve seen a cdrama short form or mainstream or just low budget not have a mdl rating. Weird considering I’m up to ep.27. Full OST album is available for Apple Music.
1 2
On Jelly Lin • 25 days ago
Person Jelly Lin
my girl has been trending lately on Weibo. she’s getting a lot of new 🍉 and some of them I am here. she’s also getting so much love and praise for her body positivity, her looks etc. I honestly think China has found their new flowers. She’s being mentioned with a few others like Ai Mi, Zhao Qing, Kong etc. As the new faces of Chinese flower actresses. this makes me extremely happy since been a fan of hers since fights break sphere
6 0
On Ai Mi • 25 days ago
Person Ai Mi
her Tao leak looks are amazing I’m super excited to see her on this role and her other drama.
1 0
Replying to bethcha • 25 days ago
Person Ai Mi
Ai Mi is so pretty. I hope she can become a FL soon. Very young, only 18 years old. She's the servant of the FL…
she’s already a fl in three dramas one has already aired successfully.
1 0
On Pull Strings • 25 days ago
Title Pull Strings
I’m still super pissed how they played up Ai Mi character to only not have any outcome. We obviously know she’s not human but a demon and not just any ordinary one. The dragon king literally but confirmed it just with his actions etc. I was hoping to see everyone’s reactions towards that and see how they will treat her going forward. I’m honestly sad I paid for express for this. The last few episodes just felt so rushed and most of it was unnecessary. If they actually do signed back on for a S2 because actors can change. I hope the writing is consistent and stays on course.
5 0
Replying to ra111ster • 25 days ago
Title Pull Strings
worse if it ends up being a season 2 to a non-existent s1. somehow i dont see an s2 happening maybe a short extra/special…
this I can agree also this drama has too many loose strings no pun intended.
0 0
Replying to ra111ster • 25 days ago
Title Pull Strings
worse if it ends up being a season 2 to a non-existent s1. somehow i dont see an s2 happening maybe a short extra/special…
I can agree this doesn’t need a season two and if we do get one the actors will be change accept for Ao Rui. like TIA2 the only known people to return is Yang Yang. Many hope for everyone but so far it’s not confirmed.
4 2
On Pull Strings • 25 days ago
Title Pull Strings
well forget it being a 9.0 it’s a 5.5 for me now. I just felt like it got super choppy and rushed and over the top filter episodes and omg Lan Ling E identity was teased and teased and yet we learned nothing.
1 0
On The Early Spring • 26 days ago
Title The Early Spring
Starting this soon for my guy Jing Bo Ran been a fan of his since his first drama with yang Zi when they were literally kids. 😭 he’s a really good actor. I can’t wait to start this next week. Love seeing the positivity reviews from mainland about this drama.
1 0
On Pull Strings • 26 days ago
Title Pull Strings
at this point come on express 😫I also still wanna know lan ling e identity.
7 1
On Yang Zi • 27 days ago
Person Yang Zi
mdl must really hate my monkey princess. Yang Zi has been serving back to back incredible beautiful full front face looks. Yet everytime I tried to update her pic over here and Viki. She is denied. They can literally used the pics IQYI and Tencent and even Youku is using since they think they know better than the fans. Anyways it’s been boring without my girl. not many dramas are holding up and I just need her back on my screen. currently rewatching the oath of love. will be watching her Youku dramas next.
2 2
On A Chan • 27 days ago
Title A Chan
ugh I was so disappointed in the episode count drop but I’m still excited for this. it gives me reset vibes.
2 0
On Pull Strings • 27 days ago
Title Pull Strings
welp! I’m just here to be here. Omg we had a good thing going and now look at it just going in circles. I mean Lan Ling E needs to know who she is and her father. her Senior needs to know and get his act together. It seems the comedic feel is still there but with the way the writing is going it’s hard to laugh or enjoy it fully. will continue to watch this but I think instead this initially being a ten rated drama it’ll be a 9.0 for me.
7 0
Replying to Temptress • 27 days ago
Title Pull Strings
Someone tell me if this has epic fight scenes or a lot of that like in the Immortal Ascension? Does it have that…
tbh I’ve seen the immortal ascension and so far I don’t believe there’s any scenes in this drama thus far epic like that drama. perhaps we might get some before the drama ends this week.
0 0
On We Are Us • 28 days ago
Title We Are Us
I forgot to ask is it confirmed 36 epsiodes until filming is complete and licenses approved? I was kinda hoping for 40 but I’ll take 36 perhaps even 38. 😭
1 1
Replying to Ak4tskie • 28 days ago
Title Pull Strings
Yeah I don't think so as well, which is sad🥲. Hopefully at least, ARP & Ai Mi would be cast in a Romcom…
yes, like it’s obvious that it didn’t do well still saddened by that but it’s still a good drama. I agree would love to see those two in such roles perhaps next year or year after.
0 0
On Pull Strings • 28 days ago
Title Pull Strings
I don’t think this drama will get another season. I think because I don’t see many in mainland talking about it. Which sucks because I wanted to see a second season. If it doesn’t end how The immortal ancesion did with stay tuned for part two. Then I definitely won’t hold my breathe for a second season. 😢 I assume express will be Monday or perhaps Tuesday? good because I’m wondering who is Lan Ling E and I wanna see how the drama concludes.
4 3
On The Legendary Chitose-Sama • 29 days ago
Title The Legendary Chitose-Sama
so far pretty good. haven’t seen both leads in a drama in a while.
0 0
