Editorials
On Pull Strings • Aug 22, 2026
Title Pull Strings
I really love this drama. Surprisingly which shouldn’t be I really love AiMi’s bubbly character and personality. I also love Ao Rui character. So far I haven’t seen much of my sunny but she gives Nangong Wan in mortal record but just really really pretty. Hoping to get more of her personality after ep.3
3 0
Replying to Lushhh • Aug 22, 2026
Person Yang Zi
Latest melon abt her next dramaIt's a suspense drama and the main character has been changed from male to femalehttps://mydramalist.com/754437-sao-shu-ling
gosh I hope this is true. I love the synposis will add it just in case.
3 0
On Pull Strings • Aug 21, 2026
Title Pull Strings
I really love dramas like these. I first got into this genre because of Marital Universe 1 and 2. Sword and Fairy, Xuan Yuan : Sword - Rift of the sky, Heavenly sword Dragon saber, The Untamed, Word of Honor, The blood of youth, Dashing youth, I am nobody all series, Blood River, Sword and fairy remakes, The immortal ancesion etc. My favorite Chinese drama genres are Wuxia, Xianxia, Anicent puppet, and Xuanhan. On ep.3 and I hope the momentum doesn’t fade.
5 0
On Pull Strings • Aug 20, 2026
Title Pull Strings
the interactions between Ml his junior sister and master is so adorable funny. not sure if anyone knows but if you don’t have Youku it will be coming to Viki. it’s supposed to be coming to IQYI but I don’t see it. So I’m assuming it was just a 🍉. Anyways epsiode 2 is really good. Waiting till at least 10 epsiodes to rate.
2 1
On Pull Strings • Aug 20, 2026
Title Pull Strings
Watching ep.1 Ao is so funny his character reminds me of his Blood of youth. Ai Mi is just as youthful as the flowers in her hair. Can’t wait till Sunny and Ao Zi Yi appear.
6 0
On Peng Xiao Ran • Aug 20, 2026
Person Peng Xiao Ran
congrats on the new love peng Xiao ran. you deserve love and hundred flowers 🌺 May your career and love continues to blossom and shine. 💕💕💕
2 0
Replying to Aira • Aug 20, 2026
Person Peng Xiao Ran
I wish her happiness. I hope the guy treats her well. And that this news will not affect her career badly. 🙏
this I agree. many netizens are saying older brother is not good. but we don’t know him so we shall see. she deserves true love. everyone does.
1 0
Replying to Kaya • Aug 20, 2026
Person Peng Xiao Ran
Is the dating rumours are confirmed or not?
yes she confirmed it on Weibo. let’s send her wishes
1 0
Replying to BearFightingFanBackAgain • Aug 20, 2026
Person Peng Xiao Ran
I will always admire Peng Xiao Ran, a star who can be so open and honest in an industry filled with smoke and…
I agree. she’s not too old for love nor career. I’m 37 and people always tell me I’m too old without child and no husband. you know traditional Japanese family cultural talk. I shouldn’t worried about career and just have baby and husband. I’m glad she’s not giving in.
4 0
On Yang Zi • Aug 20, 2026
Person Yang Zi
whomever is in charge of my girl latest fashion styling and looks. derseves a big fat raise and the thickest chocolate cake. 😭yang Zi has always been beautiful but every since winning magonlia award. her styling has gotten better. to showcase her beauty. I’m so glad. 😌
2 0
On Novoland: Pearl Eclipse • Aug 18, 2026
Title Novoland: Pearl Eclipse
rewatching this after William Chen in mystic nine remake. I forgot how much I loved his chemistry with yang mi. My first cp pairing of his was with Cecilia Liu. Then Yang Mi. I hope to see him and yang mi or Cecilia start in another role someday.
0 0
On Sun Zhen Ni • Aug 17, 2026
Person Sun Zhen Ni
I love my little kawaii jester fox girlie. I can’t wait for Pull strings
1 0
On Pull Strings • Aug 17, 2026
Title Pull Strings
here come the spammers accounts with their fake concerns and 1.0 ratings on dramas. 😭😭😭 Anyways I’m glad the melon was correct 26-19-08 bring on my sunny.
5 0
On Mystic Nine • Aug 16, 2026
Title Mystic Nine
completed. This drama gave me so many mixed emotions but never any bad ones. I truly loved this drama. 2026 didn’t have many dramas for me this year but I can’t say this about this drama. it will go up there with my favorite top 2026 dramas.
2 0
On Mystic Nine • Aug 15, 2026
Title Mystic Nine
I really love this drama. I think I’ll be rewatching the original one soon after this one ends.
1 0
Replying to christinatina • Aug 15, 2026
Title Mystic Nine
right, right I know it, Joseph and william, wu lao gou and Zhang qi shan chemistry are fire in this drama. both…
yes I really love their chemistry I wanna see them do another drama as leads again with more bromance.
0 0
Replying to Charlie Brown • Aug 14, 2026
Title Royal Betrothal
The series received a douban rating of 5.0
well dang it. thanks for letting me know
1 0
On Pull Strings • Aug 14, 2026
Title Pull Strings
seems like the 🍉 is on point this time. excited for this.
2 0
Replying to QAS • Aug 14, 2026
Title Mystic Nine
Did Peng Xiao Ran's character survive in Season 1? She was one of my favorite ladies.
it’s been a minute so I can’t say if she did or not. I haven’t watched the original in years.
1 1
On Mystic Nine • Aug 13, 2026
Title Mystic Nine
omg I feel like each episode is so short but so far I’m enjoying this drama. William and Joseph chemistry as at odd male young masters is really good. I feel bromance with these two and usually I don’t care for bromance but this drama honestly makes me want them happy in the end.
9 16
