Editorials
Replying to Trammy92 • Aug 13, 2026
Title Royal Betrothal
Nah score not reveal yet
I already know the douban score isn’t out yet. someone already told me.
0 0
Replying to faye • Aug 13, 2026
Title Mystic Nine
She’s dubbed by the voice actor Qiao Shiyu
ugh I rather I heard her actual voice. because the dub voice is annoying and not to what I remember the original character to be like.
4 0
On Mystic Nine • Aug 13, 2026
Title Mystic Nine
Is wang Ying Ti dub? her voice is horribly annoying and not what I remember Zanilla character as from the original one.
3 2
On Mystic Nine • Aug 13, 2026
Title Mystic Nine
Enjoying ep.1 so far. I wished Peng Xiao ran could’ve returned back for this adaption of the drama. I seen many others from the original has returned.
4 3
Replying to Aramintai • Aug 13, 2026
Title Royal Betrothal
Lol, deserved.
they said it wasn’t true. imma check the official Weibo page. to see what’s the rating. I believe from what I’m reading the drama deserves a 6.0 rating.
3 0
Replying to Trammy92 • Aug 13, 2026
Title Royal Betrothal
Nah score not reveal yet
oh thank gosh. I was planning on watching this for ML and FL. but saw on a post online it was 3.9.
0 2
On The Road to Splendor • Aug 13, 2026
Title The Road to Splendor
up to episode 12 so far I’m loving this way more than Melody of Age. I am impressed with Ancy Deng acting more so than Ryan in this drama. Ryan is always been a fantastic actor and that’s never going to change. But I haven’t liked anything from Ancy since her drama with Arthur years ago. Everything else I just couldn’t get into. But she’s proving me wrong. Her chemistry with Ryan is really good. Now this is my third pairing of Ryan’s that I love. First was of course you can tell my user name Rosy & Ryan. Second Peng Xiao Ran & Ryan, now Ancy. I hope it’s doing well in China I haven’t checked the metrics and Weibo lately but I’m definitely enjoying this drama.
3 0
On Royal Betrothal • Aug 13, 2026
Title Royal Betrothal
is it true that the douban score is a 3.9?
2 8
On Xing Zhao Lin • Aug 12, 2026
Person Xing Zhao Lin
is he only doing short dramas only now? really wished him and Liangjie will reunite for a fifth time.
3 0
Replying to RBF • Aug 12, 2026
Person Luo Yun Xi
He’s currently on a concert tour that will run until at least early September.There have been some casting rumors…
thank you.
0 0
On Luo Yun Xi • Aug 12, 2026
Person Luo Yun Xi
anybody know what’s his next rumored role or is he taking a break? either one is okay with me.
0 2
yak22 • Aug 12, 2026
Review Shadow Punisher
the drama isn’t even out how can you even make a review 😫
2 0
On Pull Strings • Aug 12, 2026
Title Pull Strings
it’s 🍉 now for the 19th of Aug to Youku + IQYi
7 0
On Yang Yang • Aug 12, 2026
Person Yang Yang
I can’t wait for TIA2 Looking forward to more serious roles and Donghua from my yang yang. He’s the only actor in China that really gives the actual live rendition of the Donghua character he’s playing. There’s one more person but they’re only second to him. I wanna see Yang Yang in a republican drama or something deep crime mystery drama. He definitely derseves it.
1 0
Replying to Mic Lo • Aug 11, 2026
Title The Road to Splendor
I've had enough with people deliberately trying to lower the ratings! I don't get why there aren't any safeguards…
I agree I remember it was 8.6 and then yesterday 8.2 but now a 7.9? that’s just too ridiculous
6 0
On The Road to Splendor • Aug 11, 2026
Title The Road to Splendor
called out a spammer not long ago and I see they’ve completely removed both accounts comments. 🥴 they just gave themselves away even more. Anyways this drama is really good so far. don’t let spam account haters to distract you from this drama. ML isn’t a stoog nor is he being pushed to the side. FL is also doing an amazing job. I didn’t like their first go around drama but the second one is a charm. Hope it keeps this pace going forward.
10 0
On The Boundless Bright Moon • Aug 11, 2026
Title The Boundless Bright Moon
did they honestly forget this soon to be masterpiece
5 0
Replying to The Road to Splendor • Aug 11, 2026
Title The Road to Splendor
Replying to deleted comment
you have the same watchlist as the person above with the same ratings and everything with the same comment. perhaps are you the same person? just curious as it seems so.
6 0
On The Road to Splendor • Aug 9, 2026
Title The Road to Splendor
bout to start this soon once I’m finished watching everything. I didn’t like their last drama together. So I hope this one changes my mind. I do love both leads. This drama is giving me Flourished peony, A dream of Splendor, etc
0 0
Replying to zhixin • Aug 9, 2026
Person Yang Zi
When will yangzi join another production team . can’t wait for more drama from yangzi .
I heard she’s taking a break this year. I do wished for another drama but she needs the break. hopefully she will take on a mystery crime dark suspense. now that she’s the only actress in 90s flower to win magonlia award. she deserves better top quality scripts. I always wanted to see her drug hunting movie role because it’s a different side of her.
0 0
