Details

  • Last Online: 2 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Sailing Across the Vast Sea ♡.・✩°。⋆🪽
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: November 24, 2024

Hou Mie

Sailing Across the Vast Sea ♡.・✩°。⋆🪽
Replying to Etherealblue • 29 days ago
Title Pull Strings
Controversial take, and I know a lot of people will probably disagree, which is fine! Although I'm only on episode…
Not controversial to me. I actually didn’t want romance either. Mainly because I don’t see the chemistry fully as I had hoped during filming. I feel as if they were better off as friends only. Not every Donghua has to truly follow source. I’m just enjoying the drama and storyline so far.
4 7
On Pull Strings • 29 days ago
Title Pull Strings
Ugh I’m so behind had to paused the drama and other dramas due to being sick. I see so many comments about Lan Ling E, etc. Now I’ve gotta play catch up.
0 0
On He Yu • Aug 26, 2026
Person He Yu
happy birthday 🎈
0 0
On Liang Jie • Aug 24, 2026
Person Liang Jie
if she’s second female lead in the 🍉 drama of Zhang Linghe I am happy yet disappointed. As many netizens said today during the hot search on Weibo. She has the looks and talent to be top one actress. why is she playing second lead. I hope my girl can get better scripts and opportunities if this melon is true. She has what it takes.
1 1
Replying to Hidden Shadow • Aug 24, 2026
Replying to deleted comment
girl/ boy shut the hell up with these fake spam pages and leave me alone. I don’t care about whatever crazy crap you then concocted in her head. leave me the hell alone. I don’t care about your worthless opinions nor your worthless excuses nor your worthless life. which is pretty pathetic if you gotta spam pages with different comment profiles. you sound mental and needs to be locked up in a special place. good day.
0 2
On Pull Strings • Aug 24, 2026
Title Pull Strings
finally ep.11 has given me a better view of my girl Sunny character. Fairy Yun Xiao is much better on bear island than in her usual persona. I hope her character adapts this path going forward. the way Li Chang Shou looked at her was sweet. he’s already entangled (literally) and doesn’t even know it yet. I hope the chemistry picks up as far he has chemistry with everyone else but her. Could be due to how her character is introduced. I know this isn’t a romance drama (Thank Gosh 😫🥴) however, I still look for chemistry between actors. It helps to build up future CP for future collaboration roles.
6 0
On Pull Strings • Aug 24, 2026
Title Pull Strings
I hope maybe next year or years after. Ao Rui and Ai Mi can do a third collaboration this time as main male and female leads. These two have really good chemistry and the banter their characters have is delightful to watch. Even if they don’t have a romance drama. I need to see them play roles like this again. they play off each other so freaking well. Sadly I’m kinda disappointed in my girl Sunny character. I don’t know if it’s the way she’s portrayed in the Donghua or the directing but so far. I find her character meh. I’m hoping that changes as I love the actress so much.
5 0
Replying to i heart lusi • Aug 23, 2026
Title Pull Strings
this has to be a ragebait😭
it’s called I wasn’t talking to you nor asking for your opinion
4 0
On Hidden Shadow • Aug 23, 2026
I’m so glad my boy is doing more dramas outside the prisoner of Youku. they seem to love holding him back and his dramas. I really wanna see this one but more so blossoms in darkness. please release li hong yi dramas YOUKU!!!!
1 6
On Ai Mi • Aug 23, 2026
Person Ai Mi
can’t wait to see more from this sunshine bubbly bunny. we needed new faces and she’s been in the game for so long I’m so proud that she’s getting much love, recognition and praise. I hope next year we get new drama female leads. I can’t wait to see her starred in a drama again opposite of Li Hong yi and even Ao Rui. Plus a few others as female lead. She definitely has the acting chops. Excited for her role as Tao Yao
7 0
On Pull Strings • Aug 23, 2026
Title Pull Strings
I really love this drama and it’s humor. I wish many people would stop worrying about Ai Mi’s age and just enjoy the drama. She’s clearly not the love interest nor potential one. Even if she was she did a fantastic job in KTTPH. I’m loving how so far her character is just your typical junior sister who admires her senior brother and inspired to be like him. Even if she has a crush it’s one sided. Nothing wrong with that. Anyways Ao Rui this drama was made for you. I can’t really engaged my other girl Sunny character because we’re barely seeing her. However from what I can see as I said before she gives The immortal ancesion Nagong Wan vibes. As someone who hates Nagong Wan in both Donghua and drama. (no offense) I hope Sunny character isn’t like this at all. Will be rating after 10 episodes watched.
12 0
On The Golden Hairpin • Aug 23, 2026
I really wished this would just surprisingly and just dropped like many of Youku dramas be doing. Like surprise us all 😭
2 0
On Pull Strings • Aug 22, 2026
Title Pull Strings
I really love this drama. Surprisingly which shouldn’t be I really love AiMi’s bubbly character and personality. I also love Ao Rui character. So far I haven’t seen much of my sunny but she gives Nangong Wan in mortal record but just really really pretty. Hoping to get more of her personality after ep.3
3 0
Replying to Lushhh • Aug 22, 2026
Person Yang Zi
Latest melon abt her next dramaIt's a suspense drama and the main character has been changed from male to femalehttps://mydramalist.com/754437-sao-shu-ling
gosh I hope this is true. I love the synposis will add it just in case.
3 0