Editorials
Replying to monkeylover • Aug 9, 2026
Title Love in the Shell
skipping it will do no good, it’ll just make the haters happy. if you actually value either of them, especially…
I made a comment on a public form voicing my opinion. if I decide to skip or not is my right doesn’t matter if so called haters are happy.
4 1
Replying to ponylike • Aug 9, 2026
Title Love in the Shell
Idc Esther has never had it easy so I better just support her hard work because she loves her every character,…
I don’t care about your opinion.
17 0
Replying to Nightingale • Aug 9, 2026
Title Mystic Nine
the writing is fine, first few episodes felt boring to some since they were stuck underground. although this drama…
thank you this is what I wanted to know will watch it
2 0
On Love in the Shell • Aug 8, 2026
Title Love in the Shell
I was looking forward to this drama but if my Neo and Esther are both being bullied by bad apple fans. I’m pulling out. Neo hasn’t had it easy and neither has Esther. I was looking forward to this drama but definitely will skip if it’s becoming too toxic.
7 5
On Bai Yao Pu • Aug 8, 2026
Title Bai Yao Pu
so happy I knew she had the role but nooo everyone kept trying to argue. argue with your momma. my girl got another leading role.
4 0
On Ai Mi • Aug 8, 2026
Person Ai Mi
congrats Ai mi for her next female leading role
7 0
Replying to Na jie • Aug 8, 2026
Person Ai Mi
She’s beautiful but doesn’t look fully chinese? any western of her parent?
she’s full Chinese
2 0
Replying to a cappuccino gal • Aug 5, 2026
Person Jelly Lin
Lots of rumors for this drama from a few months ago. Her name has been attached to it and it starts filming in…
thanks as always for the updates. just added it. if she’s in it. then I’m watching.
0 0
Replying to Reset Radio • Aug 4, 2026
Title Do You Like Brahms?
Twilight Bella lol. I don't think I can watch this show now. 😆
it’s a decent drama I rated it 10 for her and the ml but omg it was annoying a lot
2 0
Replying to Mira • Aug 4, 2026
Title The Road to Glory
The account replied to you is one of ZLH hater alternative account, it hate Overdo,hate ZLH, its 52 comments on…
whatever I’m over it anyways
2 0
Replying to Elielma • Aug 4, 2026
Title Xin Liao Zhai
That rumor seems unlikely now, since the drama wasn't included in this month's release schedule. In fact, there's…
imma still say Aug thanks anyways
1 0
On Xin Liao Zhai • Aug 2, 2026
Title Xin Liao Zhai
🍉 on Weibo said 27-8-26
5 2
Replying to Shine brightly • Aug 2, 2026
Title Heart Signal Season 9
But the male cast is getting a lot of hate it's on another level how much they are getting trolled I think being…
well they need to take their eyes out. Dai Xu has always been sexy his last drama role made girls all over scream.
1 0
Replying to Kathryn_51 • Aug 1, 2026
Title Spooky in Love
I've never seen the ML before in anything and I adore him in this role. Different strokes for different folks…
Which is why I voiced my opinion. because it was just that my opinion. 😌
1 0
On Spooky in Love • Aug 1, 2026
Title Spooky in Love
Park Eun Bin looks amazing in this drama. So far on episode one and loving it except for the ML. I wished the character had been played by someone else. No offense.
1 4
Replying to kiki • Jul 31, 2026
Title The Road to Glory
wcr/zlh are typing
damn you slow
1 1
On Chen Yu Qi • Jul 31, 2026
Person Chen Yu Qi
happy belated bday my Yukee Chan
0 0
On Unchained Love • Jul 31, 2026
Title Unchained Love
I guess I’m the only one that thinks this is Dylan wang best role since Miss the dragon. I also felt like Yukee Chan really perfected her craft in acting since Ashes of love, winner is love, princess of Wei long.
1 0
Replying to kiki • Jul 30, 2026
Title The Road to Glory
wcr/zlh are typing
just please shut up. I clearly am not talking about overdo. so stop replying to me and leave me alone. I said ZLH and Jelly Lin. Not ZLH and another actress that has nothing to do with this drama.
5 3
Replying to kiki • Jul 30, 2026
Title The Road to Glory
wcr/zlh are typing
I’m talking about this drama leads. I don’t care about anyone else face cards. this page is for The road to glory.
0 5
