Editorials Replying to kiki • Jul 30, 2026
Title The Road to Glory
wcr/zlh are typing
I’m talking about this drama leads. I don’t care about anyone else face cards. this page is for The road to glory.
0 5
On Yang Zi • Jul 29, 2026
Person Yang Zi
I requested yang Zi bio and actor page on here and Viki be updated. I doubt mdl will update it but I hope Viki will update as they’re using the current pic I asked for years ago.
0 0
Replying to Hou Mie • Jul 29, 2026
Title Key to the Phoenix Heart
in the last scene it’s implied he’s not the grand tutor son. the real grand tutor son died. so Xie Jia Yu…
no you’re welcome and thank you really means a lot seeing this. I sometimes get nervous making long posts due to this. but I appreciate it.
1 0
Replying to kiki • Jul 29, 2026
Title The Road to Glory
wcr/zlh are typing
I’m sorry what are you even talking about
0 7
On Do You Like Brahms? • Jul 27, 2026
Title Do You Like Brahms?
FL is pathetic seriously pathetic. I love the actress so this isn’t a dig to her. But omg no one in this drama is rootable so far. Especially the lead. She just mumbles like she’s auditioning for South Korea’s Twlight Bella. Always coward if down. I hate that for her. I’m not used to seeing Park Eun Bin in this role even with the attorney role she had more wits on her. But in this drama she just grovels and bends. so annoying.
1 2
On Zhao Qing • Jul 27, 2026
Person Zhao Qing
so happy she got another fl main role.
0 0
Replying to nicaskiv • Jul 27, 2026
Title Key to the Phoenix Heart
I keep seeing 🍉 or rumor about the possibility of having season 2 of this drama. I'm not sure if this is true…
yeah that’s definitely 🍉 just being spread because netizens really wanna see the pairing trending again. they’re currently trending on Weibo hot search as of now. Ai Mi was trending also Neo as well on their own. If they’re going to have a fourth collaboration their second collaboration being main leads. It won’t be until maybe 2027 or longer. Right script, right roles etc would have to be right for them.
8 0
On Liang Jie • Jul 27, 2026
Person Liang Jie
any new drama roles
0 0
On Jelly Lin • Jul 27, 2026
Person Jelly Lin
does anyone know when her next role will be announced or her movie? so excited I haven’t been on Weibo a lot lately but am desperately waiting for a drama hit hit for my girl.
4 2
On Li Hong Yi • Jul 26, 2026
Person Li Hong Yi
I wish people would leave him along he’s too precious for this world.
8 0
On Key to the Phoenix Heart • Jul 26, 2026
Title Key to the Phoenix Heart
Okay guys I need another collaboration between HMH and AM. I just can’t move on. I was in the comment section on Weibo in the super group for the leads and I made a comment about wanting a modern, Xianxia / Wuxia type drama. I believe we will get that collaboration considering the two of them have been working with each other since…. Rakshasa Street, fangs of forunate, even if just fleeing or small scenes. these two have worked together in the past. I’m also looking forward to a Xianxia drama. Neo said he wants to do a modern and has audition but it’s hard for him to get the role. (I know it’s not talent wise must be his agency) I hope they allow him to play a modern role. Would love a Xianxia drama and a modern drama with both Him and Ai Mi. I’m just stuck and having a hard time moving on. This is definitely my 2026 CP.
21 0
Replying to Hou Mie • Jul 26, 2026
Title Key to the Phoenix Heart Spoiler
in the last scene it’s implied he’s not the grand tutor son. the real grand tutor son died. so Xie Jia Yu…
I believe they’re implying he’s not the real son. if you remember Xie Jia Yu asked should they tell Li Mao. If he was truly the son, why would she even asked if they should tell him? Makes no sense since throughout the drama since finding out. It was presented as such. That he was indeed the son of the grand tutor. The babies got switched and one died it was grand tutor son. The prince and his wife did love one another and had lots of children and were happily. I think they’re implying grand tutor might’ve felt like he had a child alive with the concubine and that they shared some sort of relationship. But it was all onesided. Who knows but what I took it as he’s not the real son. Nor an actual prince. He’s just someone who’s life has been orchestrated for him since the day he could walk. Same with Xiao Wu Yi but with our ML his life was actually much sadder than not knowing one’s true identity. Sorry English isn’t my native but I hope this helps explain my conclusion.
4 2
Replying to Evelande • Jul 25, 2026
Title Key to the Phoenix Heart Spoiler
Can someone explain Li Mao real bloodline that they were talking about in the extra scene in the finale?
in the last scene it’s implied he’s not the grand tutor son. the real grand tutor son died. so Xie Jia Yu asked Xiao Wu Yi “Should we tell him?” he told her no. Truthfully it doesn’t matter if he knew or not. All it would do is ruined his somewhat new found peace.
5 4
On Key to the Phoenix Heart • Jul 25, 2026
Title Key to the Phoenix Heart
rewatching this again. omg I just can’t move on.
12 0
On The Road to Glory • Jul 25, 2026
Title The Road to Glory
I am so ready for this drama. Finally a drama where I can say both the leads match in beauty. Like omg these two are gorgeous. I am ready for the TikTok, Weibo, YouTube, and Rednote edits.
12 11
On The Golden Hairpin • Jul 25, 2026
Title The Golden Hairpin
now they wanna decide to give this one a possible go. being the only 90s flower magnolia award winner is truly something
7 0
On Key to the Phoenix Heart • Jul 24, 2026
Title Key to the Phoenix Heart
douban score 6.7 not bad for a drama of only 28 episodes. wished it was a 7.0 but even a 6.0 drama douban score in mainland China is considered pretty good. Also keep in mind Douban scores can raise higher. Just asked Born to be alive, ZZA, and Swords and Plowshares. But besides that douban scores aren’t always credible. The ratings, playback volumes, hashtags etc is what counts and the drama did well beyond Iqyi expectations.
14 0
On After the Bloom • Jul 24, 2026
Title After the Bloom
I pray this is good. been so long since I seen Lulu in a modern day drama.
6 0
On Lost You Forever • Jul 24, 2026
Title Lost You Forever
wow Viki really pulled lost you forever one of yang zi’s best dramas ever.Even though it’s still in my native language Japan. I do love watching dramas in Chinese. it just seems like their always pulling her dramas
3 0
Replying to ZibaN • Jul 23, 2026
Title Key to the Phoenix Heart
Usually people give their opinions after the drama ends because judging something before it's completed is unfair…
I don’t care if you said the Devil wasn’t real. get your opinions off my comment. it’s simple enough duh
0 0