Details

  • Last Online: 7 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Europa
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Birthday: May 05
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: May 13, 2017
Replying to BTSFT123 • Apr 17, 2019
No, one of them dies in the end. But it's really only in the last episode that the drama actually gets "sad" like,…
Thanks!
0 0
Replying to mochixo • Apr 17, 2019
I'm so tempted to watch this but I want it to finish airing so I can binge!I've been holding off for so long!…
I would want to watch it before it finishes so I CAN`T binge it no matter how tempting. :-)) But I want to wait for the reviews...
0 0
On Novoland: Eagle Flag • Apr 7, 2019
Hm looks like I will fast forward a lot. Big battle scenes are in my experience just slice and stab - slaughter without any good/enjoyable fight choreo. No actually the fight choreos are terrible with all the normal soldiers being total incapable of blocking a single thing (after training in camps). Only individual fight choreos are most of the time well choreographed.
1 0
Replying to chase_kayden • Apr 6, 2019
Title Abyss
You mean you just don't like the type of dramas she's in, not her acting?^^
No I didn't like it. The romance wasn't exciting for me and the end was stupidly silly in my opinion. Though I liked the thriller plot - it was too small. I don't regret watching but after I raced through it on a weekend at the end I felt like "why did I waste my hole weekend on this." I was underwhelmed.
0 1
Replying to NEPNamstar • Apr 2, 2019
There is new actress "Liu Yi Jun" that cast Ye hongyubut still didn't found her pic n profile ^^
This will be so confusing when I forget all the names till season 2 and then it will be different faces too! :-/
0 0
Replying to Laura SK • Apr 2, 2019
Title Eternal Love
This is one of my least favorite cdramas. The only thing that makes it worth watching is the main actress and…
I know Yang Mi only in thouse two dramas so far but I love her. She is sure one of my favorite actresses of all time.
0 0
Replying to chase_kayden • Apr 2, 2019
Title Abyss
You mean you just don't like the type of dramas she's in, not her acting?^^
Yes. But I can`t not watch if the genres say it might be my thing. Depends on how the comedy is done.
0 3
On Abyss • Mar 31, 2019
Title Abyss
Hmmmm Park Bo Young? :-/
Her last two dramas where a bit boring and overrated in my opinion. They were the exact example of why I hate comedy. I don`t dislike Park Bo Young but these genres a pretty similar again... and I am watching again for the Mystery, Romance, Fantasy, Supernatural part - PLEASE let it not be 80% (over the top silly or cheesy) comedy again!
1 5
Replying to NEPNamstar • Mar 29, 2019
There is new actress "Liu Yi Jun" that cast Ye hongyubut still didn't found her pic n profile ^^
So half the cast is new?
0 2