Details

  • Last Online: 7 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Europa
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Birthday: May 05
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: May 13, 2017
On Zhao Ge • Mar 2, 2019
Title Zhao Ge
The picture isn`t a cliche at all... :-))
1 0
Replying to ChineseDramaFan • Mar 1, 2019
It's not silly as becoming stupid like many other dramas. It's cute, and humorous at times, not stupid. It's light-hearted,…
Thanks!
0 0
Replying to leeeunbij • Mar 1, 2019
Omg hi can someone please help me there is this drama i really cant find and im searching EVERYWHERE!!! its a…
Do you remember the release date, rating, genres or actors?
0 3
Lestrudel • Feb 28, 2019
Really good article.
I know when I like a drama or not the trouble is I don't know if I lwill ike the development/the ending. Like Hello Monster - the ending was totaly underwhelming. I often think dramas will get better (like Mad Dog) and race through a drama trying to get to the part when things really get exciting. And then I wasted a whole weekend. :-(
3 0
On Ever Night • Feb 15, 2019
Title Ever Night
Hey I heard it's an open ending... But not a bad one and season 2 is coming right???????
0 0
Badass Bunny • Jan 29, 2019
I was just going to protest when you called Stephenie Meyer, the mother of all vampires...
L.J. Smith books are like 20 years older... I prefer her versions of vampires to be honest. Though Stephenie Meyer made them more "realistic" :-))
when it comes to behavior/characteristics.
1 3
On V • Jan 3, 2019
Person V
1986 haha he wasn`t even born then
2 0
Replying to Laura SK • Jan 3, 2019
Title Mad Dog
????????
I liked Guardians a lot more to be honest (despite the ending). I liked the characters, the acting and the pace a lot more (and the writing except for the last episode).
1 0
On Mad Dog • Jan 3, 2019
Title Mad Dog
This drama is the worst of it`s kind in these genres I ever watched (And thriller+action are my favs). NO SCRATCH that!: There IS NO action or thriller (one or two miniscule scenes)! And the Mystery, Detective, Investigation part was just tiring. And I DIDN't like the characters that much. Average maybe... - the mainly, main character which I disliked, - an actor whose acting exasperated me (like does he need a tutorial on how to not fake smile) & + an actress which I liked. Only the last few episodes where worth watching/ any good - in my opinion. I can`t quite hate it but if I knew how it was going to be I could have never forced me through it.
5 0
On Mad Dog • Jan 3, 2019
Title Mad Dog
I didn`t like half of the charackters/acting. I don`t like Woo Do Hwan anymore. His expressions/emotions felt/looked so fake/false/insincere. I loved him in Save Me but after his two last dramas he has to redeem himself in my eye for me to like him again.
2 0
Replying to dramaHeart • Dec 16, 2018
Title Triangle
Yes, absolutely worth the watch!
Yes, to all of it?? :D
0 0
Replying to Laura SK • Dec 7, 2018
Title Mad Dog
Is the ending well done/satisfying?????????????????????????? I mean better than The Guardians end for example...
????????
0 0