Details

  • Last Online: 1 hour ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 3 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: May 27, 2020
  • Awards Received: Flower Award3 Coin Gift Award205
Replying to MimiLy • May 29, 2024
Person Zhang Zhe Han
He's such a strong and kind soul,. I hope he can one day get justice and go back to acting like he always wanted
Really, he is so strong and kind ❤️🌸🙌🏻
6 0
Replying to Architectofnonsence • May 27, 2024
My bromance senses tells me there is strong bromance coming here in this season between the male lead and the…
😂😂😂😂😂😂 trailer says so
0 0
Replying to moodwatcher • May 27, 2024
Found it really comforting and nice to watch, but i'm heavily disappointed that there was no kiss between the…
🤣🤣🤣 and the side teenage couple had their moment
1 1
On Only Boo! • May 26, 2024
Title Only Boo!
That was just a dream 😒 I got happy for him
4 1
Replying to Yupon68 • May 25, 2024
Person Jo Jin Woong
Superb actor who nearly steals the whole series, Signal, from the other leads. Tough guy detective who broke my…
His character is the reason, I am re-watching now. Very loveable
1 0
Replying to Vina96 • May 25, 2024
I doubt the OG cast will be back. It will likely be a brand new story with new faces.
But Lee Jae Han's story is still incomplete.
2 0
Replying to Eva_gr • May 25, 2024
Title Signal
It's not long since I have started watching kdramas, but I am proud to say that I have watched the Holy Trinity…
FOR ME TOO 10/10
0 0
Replying to NightOwl • May 25, 2024
Yes, it is between Hu Zi and Zhao Xin Tong.
What's your opinion now ?
0 3
Replying to ShendyCandy • May 25, 2024
This drama is a masterpiece.. I don’t know why people hating it so much..
I loved it so much :)
3 0
Replying to nonniebabe • May 25, 2024
Title Only Boo!
If trending on X is a criteria for a drama to be good, they should trend the whole week, lol
I don't see this drama trend on Twitter 😢
0 6
Replying to Lexes99 • May 24, 2024
Title Only Boo!
? are you saying you had trouble understanding the story? Lol
I can see how much common sense you have 🥴👏
Good for you
0 0
Replying to Lexes99 • May 24, 2024
Title Only Boo!
? are you saying you had trouble understanding the story? Lol
So, you are superior than others, just because you understand English.
How about people who can speak 4-5 languages and it makes them much more knowledgeable and broad minded unlike you.
1 2
Replying to shimska • May 23, 2024
perfect..just perfect. as someone who loves good crying scenes - here they were so realistic, that i cried everytime…
Yeah season two places 🥺💗
1 0
Replying to shimska • May 23, 2024
can you please put on the spoiler😪 now i will be waiting for this moment🤧
Everything will be fine don't worry 🥺 they each other's support
0 0
Replying to shimska • May 21, 2024
can you please put on the spoiler😪 now i will be waiting for this moment🤧
😭😭
0 2
Replying to ger • May 20, 2024
Title Only Boo!
i was so surprised when i saw so many ppl here shipping payos and jang lol, i've been obsessed with tae and yos…
End game is Payos and Tae 💞
4 1