Details

  • Last Online: 3 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 3 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: May 27, 2020
  • Awards Received: Flower Award3 Coin Gift Award205
Replying to Xiao Bai • Jun 6, 2024
Title Signal
It's coming πŸ₯°
Hoping too πŸ₯Ί I want Lee Jae Han... We need to what happened to him
0 1
Replying to Xiao Bai • Jun 5, 2024
Title Signal
It's coming πŸ₯°
Yes...
1 3
Replying to reiryoku • Jun 5, 2024
Title Signal
this is one of the greatest drama ever made and definately has potential for a continuation.p.s if you love this,you…
It's coming πŸ₯°
0 5
Replying to vRawabi_ • Jun 5, 2024
Title Signal
I want a second season πŸ’”πŸ’”
It's coming πŸ₯°
0 0
On Signal • Jun 5, 2024
Title Signal
Re-watched just now and I love Lee Jae Han even more πŸ’ž such an incredible character. Jin Woong played this character phenomenally πŸ”₯
2 0
Replying to 7574503 • Jun 3, 2024
Peraya 🦁🐒YuYu 🐒 Samoon 🦁They are not smallbut there has to be organization and be more active on Twitter,…
🫀 Even I saw that randomly on Twitter. I had no idea, they were preparing for a MV before
0 0
Replying to mikeyyyytps • Jun 1, 2024
Title SOTUS
i rewatch sotus every year. i hope this is normal πŸ₯²πŸ₯²πŸ₯²πŸ₯²
SAME HHHAHA
0 0
Replying to Viduuu • Jun 1, 2024
Title SOTUS
they better give us ks, this year 😭😭 hopefully a new story, since sotus story was very well concluded in…
They heard you πŸ€—
1 1
Replying to archblackmage • Jun 1, 2024
Nine Kornchid Boonsathitpakdee I feel has a crush on Bie Thassapak Hsu and getts jeouls from Bie Thassapak Hsu…
He is, I am sure
0 0
Replying to Xiao Bai • Jun 1, 2024
What do you mean by accidental murder. WTH that man πŸ˜–
And that Paithoon man, oh lord.
1 0
Replying to Xiao Bai • Jun 1, 2024
First case looked like a joke to me.
What do you mean by accidental murder.
WTH that man πŸ˜–
0 1
Replying to Xiao Bai • Jun 1, 2024
Missing my Ice cube, Hu Zi, Brick and Xintong πŸ˜”
Hope a miracle happens and we get a season two
2 0
Replying to NightOwl • Jun 1, 2024
Yes, it is between Hu Zi and Zhao Xin Tong.
Just wanted to check, if you got BL or pure brotherly vibes πŸ˜… if you had watched it.
0 1
Replying to LotusRayne • Jun 1, 2024
Title Link Click
I love the donghua a lot, it's amazing. The trailer for the live action was alright. Not brilliant but it's early…
Original work is a BL ?
0 3
Replying to CuriosityKilledTheCat • May 30, 2024
I think it maybe due to lack of promotion about it
But SingtoKrist fandom is not small. Views doesn't match 🫀
0 2